I screwed up...Please don't kill me.

Started by Auragonian, February 20, 2009, 08:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auragonian

See, While sprite hunting for code twilight I came here first and got 5 sprites. Three of them were on the don't use ever list. See I was in a bad mood brought about by Zoras and I ended up skimming through the policy thing. The three sprites I got and edited were Darkmoon, Katrina and Angel. Darkmoon Became Zoras's sprite, Katrina turned into the Evil Persia and Angel, Became Seth the Angelic Spirit sealed in the maid's cross bow. the other two were Nathan which I altered to became me and Link which I turned into Zombie Jenny.
The results can be found here

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm guessing you meant to post this in the Lusty Siren Tavern, that being the CVRPG area...

Let me just move it for you.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Well, you did edit them, and changed the names, so you've alomst followed the letter of the law on these things. There's only two things I'd ask at this point:

1) Katrina's dress is still too close to the original colors. I'd appreciate it if you would alter that a little further.

2) Make sure to credit CVRPG as the original source for the sprites.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Auragonian

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 21, 2009, 09:50:21 AM
Well, you did edit them, and changed the names, so you've alomst followed the letter of the law on these things. There's only two things I'd ask at this point:

1) Katrina's dress is still too close to the original colors. I'd appreciate it if you would alter that a little further.

2) Make sure to credit CVRPG as the original source for the sprites.
okay. I will.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...