Shattered Innocence (OOC Thread) [M] )Closed(

Started by Noone, February 03, 2009, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Figure now would be a good time to say it... i'll be disappearing for the next 2 weeks, starting this upcoming friday.

First i have a cousin's wedding in KittyHawk to attend, and then staying a few days at the beach with the fam.  After that, i rush home, do laundry, do some last minute running around, and head off to AnthroCon... soo ya.. i'll have a laptop with me, and, as long as i've got an internet connection, i'll check in from time to time... but for the most part, i'll be disappearing... Hope to get posts done in everything that is owed first, but if not, i'll do my best in the evenings.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Shachza

Quote"Who are you?"  he asked sharply, looking at Eilan.  "These convictions are recognized by the rightful leaders of this land.  Do you dispute their right to lead as well?  But why are you speaking for him," Toalacuzlotlixao looks at Kassin briefly, "do you control him?  If he disputes these charges, then let him defend himself as is proper."

I posted this in the IC thread because of the bounty pamphlet posted earlier in the IC thread.  It said nothing about Eilan.  If that has changed, let me know and I'll fix my post.
            <-- #1 that is!

Noone

Quote from: Shachza on June 13, 2010, 03:24:28 PM
I posted this in the IC thread because of the bounty pamphlet posted earlier in the IC thread.  It said nothing about Eilan.  If that has changed, let me know and I'll fix my post.
This is correct. The bounty notice does not mention Eilan.

Shachza

Quote from: Basilisk on June 13, 2010, 06:09:51 PM
Giving a bit of a sigh as the avian and reptile seemed still convinced that Garis was both a murder and soul-theif.  Eilan's hatred of Chance had clearly not faded in the slightest, either.  He grunted a bit as he interposed himself the reptillian and Kassin.  He turned his attention towards the avian female, she appared to be struggling the worst.

Did you mean "...the avian and reptile seemed still convinced that Kassin was both a murder and a soul-thief."?  Other than noting Garis' arrival and keeping an eye on him, Toalacuzlotlixao has yet to interact with Garis.
            <-- #1 that is!

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Sorry, just dropping word that I've been busy getting ready for Anthrocon and will be leaving Wednesday.. I should be able to get a post up tomorrow.  :B

Noone

Noted, thanks for letting me know. I'll wait for you to post before I do.

Noone

Activity seems to have slowed recently... so I'm checking to see that you're all still okay, still breathing, still sane (somewhat), still active, the like. Please post up if you're waiting on something or are having trouble due to OOC factors. 

Lisky

i'm actually half-way through a post, was waiting on Ketchup... but *shrugs*

Ketchup-Crumbles

Sorry it took me so long :/ At first I couldn't decide on Phoebes behaviour and then I had almost no internet for the last week. I would've told you earlier, but I had believed my connection were to be better.
One note for Bas: I'd say Phoebe is in mammal and not in avian form right now. Just a minor thing ;)
Also two questions: What's the current IG time? I'd assume something close to noon. And Eilan is the leader of the group, right? At least he seems to be the leading figure right now.
And a note on another absence of mine: I will be on vacation from the 7th till the 21st of August. I don't think I'll have any access to the internet there at all.

Sprocketsdance

Sorry, I'm going through a bit of a IRL thing so please don't wait on me. I may just drop out but I'm not sure yet..

Shachza

Quote from: wuffnpuff on July 11, 2010, 09:32:25 PM
Sorry, I'm going through a bit of a IRL thing so please don't wait on me. I may just drop out but I'm not sure yet..

Nuuuuuuuuuuu...!   :c

Don't go Wuff.  We loves you!  /hug
            <-- #1 that is!

Tipod

Eesh, sorry to hear that :c

Whatever's up, I hope it ends alright. I don't think anyone here would hold it against you for dropping out when real life's gettin serious.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Noone

Ketchup: Sorry to hear that, I understand completely. (My connectivity hasn't been great of late myself). Thanks for letting me know about the absence.
For the two IG questions:
1: It's early morning, sunrise. Probably ETA 7:30-8:00 AM in the Winter
2: Pheobe's IC assessment was kind of correct, they really don't have a clear 'person in charge', the group is kind of disorganized. 

Wuff:
I understand entirely. Take what time you need.

Sprocketsdance

Thanks everyone ^^ :tighthug ~~> Shachza just give me a week or so and things should be better.

Chairtastic

Just a quick question, which of the resident Cubi have their little wingies showing?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Garis has both, and is making a big show of his color-shifting abilities :b

Ketchup-Crumbles

Some more questions:
1. At the moment Phoebe basically tries to heal herself with sun-energy. Now I wonder, how severe the damage is, 'cause I really don't know how long it would take and to what degree it should work. And who decides, if it works at all?
2. If characters are in some kind of "sidestory" (like Garis and Phoebe at the moment), what's a good timing between posts (so there's room for interferences and such)?

Noone

1: Pheobe wouldn't have any open obvious injuries from Kassin's healing. Likely, all she would have is fatigue, aches, perhaps a sore feeling near previously injured areas, etc. As for the magic system, I try to be loose. I notice that healing from sun energy isn't explicitly listed in Phoebe's profile. Try and keep it reasonable and within character and it should be alright though.

2: The best answer is 'Be Reasonable'. If your characters are making 6-second actions only in a safe area, you can go fairly quickly if you like. If you're making longer actions in a danger-zone, I'd probably say give about 24 hours OOC time.

Shachza

It looks like you two will be having a discussion, and I assume that if a couple of characters are having a seperate discussion then the responses can go as fast as the poster's would like as long as no game-changing actions are being undertaken.  You should, of course, be prepared to break it off should another player or the GM interrupt with and action of some kind.
            <-- #1 that is!

Ketchup-Crumbles

Just a quick reminder: as I said, I'll be gone from 7th till 21st of August. (I'll leave in about 14 hours ^^ to go here. Wee, I'm so excited xD)

Lisky

Then i shall get you a post up ASAP X3... also, hope you have a fun trip, Ketchup

Shachza

<-- #1 that is!

Inumo

Felt like being a random helper. :P

Quote from: Shachza on August 06, 2010, 07:06:56 PM
How do you say "jealous" in German?  :giggle

According to Google: Eifersüchtig

Ketchup-Crumbles

"Eifersüchtig" would be correct, but I'd also understand "jealous" :P But then there's not so much to be jealous about, as I spent lots of money on the trip and it won't be so nice to get there (18 hours bus ride, 8 hours by ship and lots of in between waiting xD)
Anyways, post is up. ^^

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yeah, but it's Sardinia. Pretty much anywhere involved in Italy is beautiful.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Shachza

Quote from: Ketchup-Crumbles on August 07, 2010, 03:40:12 AM
"Eifersüchtig" would be correct, but I'd also understand "jealous" :P But then there's not so much to be jealous about, as I spent lots of money on the trip and it won't be so nice to get there (18 hours bus ride, 8 hours by ship and lots of in between waiting xD)
Anyways, post is up. ^^

I should have known!  That's a freaking Rammstein song, and I didn't even catch it...  :cry

In my defense, for the longest time, I thought they were singing "(something) ei versucht."  As though they were saying something about trying the eggs.  Which is par for the course with me.  (I thought Cruel Summer was Cru(?) Somba for a long time, as in a song about a dance)
            <-- #1 that is!

Chairtastic

Just a query.  Are we waiting on anyone to post?

Corgatha Taldorthar