02/01/09 [#119] They aren't called executioners for nothing, but...

Started by techmaster-glitch, February 02, 2009, 12:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Here's to hoping the executioners are all as soft on the inside as they look on the outside! :cheers

joshofspam

I don't know. Though some are cuddly looking, in their ranks are some have what others of this world seem to think is a possible danger. :erk

Is being dead inside make you evil or is it that people tend to be prejudice to them?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sunblink

Nice artwork! :) Actually, what was said in the last panel made me think: what happens to the ranking system if all of the Executioners happen to die? Do the Lieutenants get elected to that position, or do they go through a new set of trials to determine a new batch of Executioners?

Quote from: joshofspam on February 02, 2009, 02:03:22 PM
I don't know. Though some are cuddly looking, in their ranks are some have what others of this world seem to think is a possible danger. :erk

Is being dead inside make you evil or is it that people tend to be prejudice to them?

I'm not sure if this is still canon, but the Bonus comic about Dead Inside and Celeste details that Celeste hate Dead Inside. Which is part of why Cypress wouldn't let Veled see Team Andromeda - Jigsaw's a Dead Inside. Or a type of one.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 02, 2009, 02:09:26 PM
Nice artwork! :) Actually, what was said in the last panel made me think: what happens to the ranking system if all of the Executioners happen to die? Do the Lieutenants get elected to that position, or do they go through a new set of trials to determine a new batch of Executioners?

Quote from: joshofspam on February 02, 2009, 02:03:22 PM

I'm not sure if this is still canon, but the Bonus comic about Dead Inside and Celeste details that Celeste hate Dead Inside. Which is part of why Cypress wouldn't let Veled see Team Andromeda - Jigsaw's a Dead Inside. Or a type of one.

The Celeste / Dead Inside bit is canon enough.

As for the Executioners, succession is kept a bit nebulous; the lieutenants would have a bit too much incentive to backstab their captains if they thought they could inherit their rank. 

Also, it wouldn't be as much fun if I told you what was going to happen. >:3

Brunhidden

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on February 03, 2009, 02:03:21 PM

slumber party pillow fight/wet T-shirt contest, loser gets eaten, followed by a baby shower
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 03, 2009, 04:24:19 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on February 03, 2009, 02:03:21 PM

slumber party pillow fight/wet T-shirt contest, loser gets eaten, followed by a baby shower

How did you know?!  :erk

Get out of my head! Out! OUT!!!!  :U

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.