Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but seems to get easily distra... ooohhh butterfly

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but really should ... what was i saying again?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but do you like apples?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but I got a number. How do you like them apples?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

Cute, but too square for me.  Ya' diggin' me daddy-o?

Brunhidden

Cute, but anyone wearing a zuit suit is obviously far too old for me
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lisky

Cute, but seems to be judging others by appearance rather than actions and words... whatever the case, one should always keep an open mind when meeting new people

e_voyager

cute and seems to have the right ideal

Mao

Cute, but doesn't understand that appearance is part of attraction it seems.  To say that one shouldn't consider the physical when selecting a potential mate is ludicrous imho.

Lisky

Cute, and is also right... but physical attraction is only a single piece, that has to be balanced with other characteristics to decide how right or wrong a possible mate is...

e_voyager

cute and highly agreeably. balance is extremely important in all things

yakanaj

cute, but, e_voyager is not human.  :zombiekun2

Mao

Cute, but I'm not sure she's human either.

yakanaj

e_voyager

cute but kind of controlling, is that a good thing or a bad one?

yakanaj

Quote from: e_voyager on March 18, 2009, 04:20:17 PM
cute but kind of controlling, is that a good thing or a bad one?

Depends, do you have a remote?

Cute, but, isn't my hubby.

e_voyager

cute and love her hubby for the win

Mao

Cute, but I think he may have just made a slightly inappropriate proposition there without even knowing....

Jer-oh-me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but seems to feel there's a problem with a dirty mind.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Cute, but the Biting Pear of Salamanca knows what I really want... or was it the other fruit?

yakanaj

Cute, but, thinking about getting a nap after work. Sssssssssleeeeeeeeeep :ipod!

Mao

Cute, but.. hey now, I didn't sign up to that harem thingy for you to go to sleep on me darn it!  I still haven't gotten my cookie either!

Lisky

cute, but seems to be part of someone's harem...

Mao

Cute, but I did it all for the cookie.  He doesn't seem to have any cookies so...

Lisky

cute, but the cookies are in the cookie jar... chocolate chip, white chocolate, and peanut butter cookies...

yakanaj

Cute, but, doesn't live close enough for me to give him a cookie. Maybe if James and I can ever afford to come to the convention...

Mao

Cute, but...but.. I want tha cookie. :<

Lisky

cute, but i still don't know what kind of cookie is being offered...