02/11/09 [Bunny Tales #2] - The Old Man's Tale, Pt. 1

Started by Starcat5, February 11, 2009, 12:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

This question has probably been asked before, but... How long HAS Bunny been with Darkmoon? If we go by the age of the tosser telling this story, and assume that Bunny and Darkmoon have been together for a while before this, that'll put Bunny at, at least, a little over a hundred years old. "No Pet" indeed.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Damaris

Hm.  Good question.  I personally think he just showed up... and eventually Darkmoon noticed him.  Who knows how long he's been there.  Kinda like my cats, you know?  You look down, they're on your lap, and you're all "where the hell did you come from?!"

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Starcat5

Actually, according to Bunny's cast page, that is EXACTLY what happened. However, that event happened BEFORE Darkmoon decided to walk the path of a Hero. (A path that he has been failing to find up to this day. :mowtongue ) However, I think the point of my post has been lost. Namely, that Bunny is older than Sin when compared to the average buck-toothed, long-eared rodent. ...and chances are, older than the old codger telling the story. What is he, a ZomBunny?  :zombiekun2

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Starcat5

He's been hanging around with Darkmoon all this time. I think we can rule "Clean Living" off the list.

Darkmoon

Quote from: starcat5 on February 13, 2009, 12:28:18 AM
He's been hanging around with Darkmoon all this time. I think we can rule "Clean Living" off the list.

Quote of the Day.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

I doubt the bunny is a zombunny...My theory is that he was summoned or possessed  through use of the necronomicon, and is in reality...Darkmoon's future self...or  the bunny might have some magical problem solving intelligence like nibbler from futurerama. An inteligence bestowed upon it by an Omnipotent  being of the CVRPG universe named Mike. This "Mike" carefully watches over the CVRPG universe, and created the bunny as a foil of some kind... Who knows what evils the bunny may be ploting in the shadows, perhaps it is a tool of Dracula. Or, Darkmoon was responsible for cleaning up the rabbit's poopies while under he employ of some sadist and pilfered the bunny as an emergency food supply when he journeyed off into the world as an act of revenge.     
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.