Tolerance issues!

Started by Gabi, December 31, 2008, 12:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Sad... this used to be an interesting thread.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mao

Pfft!  What are you talking about?  This is still an interesting topic.  I mean, if you can get a good line on Holocaust Cloaks, I might finally be able to get that Bag of Holding I wanted.  I've already got the Travel Set of Holding and I'd like to have a matching set.

Amber Williams

You actually managed to find a english-to-french dictionary of holding?! I thought those were recalled after the incident?! D:

Mao

Yeah, I had to ebay it though.  Because of the recall they became a collectors item.  Though I've heeded the warnings and not looked up the question about goat cheese.  *shudders*

Amber Williams

Well then whats the point of having one in the first place then? :U

Rakala

Because it looks really pretty.

Sunblink

Quote from: VSMIT on January 27, 2009, 07:18:30 PM
I use the item Chronic Bankruptcy.  Oskar Schindler faints.

Ha! That was exactly what I had planned! By killing my Oskar Schindler, you have activated my back-up card, Steven Spielberg, at twice his original attack points! And that's not all! I use Oscar Nomination to increase holyfuck this is stupid even for me.

Pardon me, gentlemen. Carry on.

*eats ice cream*

bill

i'm in a bad mood right now

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

i just can't be bothered to say anything offensive

that's how bad

Tiger_T

*looks at Bill*
OH NO! The end is near!

:scaredkitty
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Corgatha Taldorthar

*tsks* Every time you show an annoying kitty picture, God wishes he never made the stupid things
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tiger_T

>:3 Come on, be a little tolerant.
It's one of the forums smilies after all. :kittycool
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tolerant? Why? This thread is in the mine. That seems like a directive from the powers that be to persecute and thrash at all viewpoints other than your own :p
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Zina

This thread is called "Tolerance issues" and he told you to be more tolerant. It was a joke.
Ha. Ha. Ha.

VSMIT

We really need to change the topic name.

Mao

If you love something, don't try and change it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If you love something, eat it. If it comes back, it truly loved you. If not, it never really loved you anyway...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 29, 2009, 10:49:38 AMIf you love something, eat it. If it comes back, it truly loved you. If not, it never really loved you anyway...

So expired yogurt loves me?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Mao

Yes.  Right up until after it leaves you for good.  Such a fickle food.