Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nino

Sorry it took so long. My "three by Sunday" thing isn't going to happen, but at least I'm getting *something* done. I really like how the hair came out on this one =] If something needs changed, as always just ask.

e_voyager

aww don't worry about time so much. thats a nice on by the way. can you do on of forte? when you have the time of coruse
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nino

Quote from: e_voyager on September 09, 2006, 08:45:29 PM
aww don't worry about time so much. thats a nice on by the way. can you do on of forte? when you have the time of coruse

Description? =]

e_voyager

asied form my afaite here are a fe tempory links

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silverfoxr

so cute ^^ thankies for sav

e_voyager

Nino

Quote from: e_voyager on September 10, 2006, 06:51:50 AM
i am now confused.

You're confused? I'm not sure what you're asking me... do you want me to do one of the megaman character? I can if you want I suppose.

e_voyager

the name sav ... it reminds me of the comic furfire but i dont think they are related.... are they

Silverfoxr

Quote from: e_voyager on September 10, 2006, 11:20:09 PM
the name sav ... it reminds me of the comic furfire but i dont think they are related.... are they
you should pay attention :) i am the creator of furfire :D

e_voyager

i see. sorry silver but i did not see you screen name int comic cerater list so i did not know.

Nikki

E i think you confused her X3

Gabi

They confused each other! And this topic confuses me. Shouldn't it be in the art forum?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

that much i don't know but let me try to unconfused everyone.

!) yes i would love a image of the megaman character forte transformed.
!!) silver i did not make the connection between your forum name and the two names shown in furfire as the creator and the write thou i supposed that yaps should have clued me in
!!!) i really like the image of Sav that you made.
i hope that worked as i don't know what else to say

ShiningShadow

I'm still confused here what are we talking about? :mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy

e_voyager

there wais or is a lot of confusin startin at post 181 on this thread

ShiningShadow

Let's start this from the top........ And while you at here have a plate of hot Waffles with syrup and butter with a glass of milk..........

Nikki

..... Who are we talkin' about?  :mowdizzy

e_voyager

smile and nod Xze-Xze it's what i do. doahayda. (not sure if i spelled it correctly but it's Navajo)

Kipiru

COOL! These guys are great! Would you mind making a Matilda one, she is my favourite character? :mowdan

Aridas

Navajo? as in,

NAVAJO STYLE MOONSAULT ELBOW DROP!!

?

e_voyager

Navajo as in the native amercain people. i could tell you what i learned but thats is not a very intersing story.

Aridas

Well I know what a Navajo is... but there goes my extremely obscure reference.

e_voyager

sorry but i'm not a wresling fan .

Aridas

Not wrestling. Try google.

e_voyager

noit very good sice i have not icven what you're reffering to still sounds like werstlin to me but here is the serch

Aridas

Yup. only one perfect match. >:3

e_voyager

which one is it? the first one?

Aridas

Yep. The one that says something about Jim... or soemthing. I forget already. *will not say any more*