Mab's Land

Started by Caswin, November 24, 2008, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

It's not dead (or a stagnant, barren wasteland for that matter) yet.

This marks the second time I've shouted happily at the screen in two weeks.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Sunblink

HOORAY! I love Mab's Land and the characters in it. This is awesome.

Hey, my commission is among the new updates. And I am, apparently, faboo. This is awesome. My day has been made. :>

For a picture that was done a year ago, as Amber said, the Secret Santa picture is amazingly awesome.

Mao

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on November 25, 2008, 08:41:22 AM
Hey, my commission is among the new updates. And I am, apparently, faboo. This is awesome. My day has been made. :>

You are indeed Faboo. :)

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: Mowser on November 25, 2008, 12:03:12 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on November 25, 2008, 08:41:22 AM

You are indeed Faboo. :)

We're all faboo. :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: franksandhotdogs on November 25, 2008, 02:02:04 PM
We're all faboo. :)

But some are more faboo than others.

(Sorry, someone had to)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Hmm, It seems Amber is one of the few artists/designers of anthropomorphic animals that remember that peacocks are male (it's there in the name people)

Any one remember that disturbing juice advert with the animals with human shaped bodies? They made that mistake as well, as well as seriously freaking me out.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Faerie Alex

Quote from: MT Hazard on November 26, 2008, 07:29:15 PM
Any one remember that disturbing juice advert with the animals with human shaped bodies? They made that mistake as well, as well as seriously freaking me out.
Not off hand, but Google-ing  "furry juice commercial" turned this up, which seems to be it. It's Orangina, btw.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

VSMIT

Ok, that was more than a little creepy...

Slowtini

Quote from: modelincard on November 26, 2008, 08:05:58 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on November 26, 2008, 07:29:15 PM
Not off hand, but Google-ing  "furry juice commercial" turned this up, which seems to be it. It's Orangina, btw.

You see, this is the reason I should stop lurking before I go to bed. I notice random posts with links.
I click them out of curiosity.
Their contents haunts my dreams.

THANK YOU for that nightmare. :<
WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PUT THAT MUCH SEXUAL IMAGERY IN A JUICE COMMERCIAL. IT BOGGLES THE MIND.

senrath

Quote from: Slowtini on November 26, 2008, 10:09:57 PM
WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PUT THAT MUCH SEXUAL IMAGERY IN A JUICE COMMERCIAL. IT BOGGLES THE MIND.
To get people to talk about it.  I guess it worked.  And boy, I wish I hadn't watched that either.  Though some of the comments under the video were pretty good.

techmaster-glitch

Yeah..that commercial popped up in the Interesting Vids thread once.

Slowtini

Quote from: senrath on November 26, 2008, 10:36:54 PM
Quote from: Slowtini on November 26, 2008, 10:09:57 PM
To get people to talk about it.  I guess it worked.  And boy, I wish I hadn't watched that either.  Though some of the comments under the video were pretty good.
I agree with that one guy. The Octopus was COMPLETELY unnecessary.

Ghostwish

France. Dropping my IQ one commercial at a time. X_@

Mao

Anyone here ever seen Eurotrip?  All I have to say is 'Happy Juice'.

Kenji

Mabs Land didn't update. It's all just an elaborate hoax to lure you into a sense of joy, then wham! Mallet to the face.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 27, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

Don't some US commercials (and TV shows) drop our IQ as well?

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Leopold Hoffmann - Flute Concerto (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

senrath

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 28, 2008, 07:01:19 PM
Quote from: Ghostwish on November 27, 2008, 01:54:48 PM

Don't some US commercials (and TV shows) drop our IQ as well?

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Leopold Hoffmann - Flute Concerto (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
Way too many.  That's why I hardly watch TV anymore.  And when I do, it's usually the Discovery Channel.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: senrath on November 28, 2008, 07:44:06 PM
Way too many.  That's why I hardly watch TV anymore.  And when I do, it's usually the Discovery Channel.

It's too late. Otherwise you'd have noticed and removed the .sig...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

senrath

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 28, 2008, 08:41:49 PM
It's too late. Otherwise you'd have noticed and removed the .sig...
Well, I do end up watching a lot of random things on the internet.  I wonder if I have any fully functioning brain cells left.

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: senrath on November 28, 2008, 10:47:31 PM
Well, I do end up watching a lot of random things on the internet.  I wonder if I have any fully functioning brain cells left.

because Al Gore invented it.

VSMIT

Wut?

@Senrath: if you had any functional brain cells left, you probably wouldn't hang around here.  I think the maximum requirement is five.

Ghostwish

Quote from: VSMIT on November 29, 2008, 01:33:00 AM
Wut?

@Senrath: if you had any functional brain cells left, you probably wouldn't hang around here.  I think the maximum requirement is five.

FIVE?? Geezus criste! I'm down by twelve!

Quick! Someone post something edgumacachional!

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 29, 2008, 02:34:20 AM
Quote from: VSMIT on November 29, 2008, 01:33:00 AM
Wut?

FIVE?? Geezus criste! I'm down by twelve!

Quick! Someone post something edgumacachional!
What... you mean like (insert random educational link here)?

:tmyk

And, I guess I don't have that many brain cells left; Still, I can think of worse places to hang around

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.