insults, put downs, and comebacks page71<--new!! 11-23-06...

Started by GabrielsThoughts, July 11, 2006, 04:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Talking of confusion, you're doing that Illuminatus! thing again, where each new sentence is a complete scene change and it gets difficult to follow :P

This one is continuing from the first frame of Page 55, which itself suffers from this problem.  You're not related to Robert Anton Wilson by any chance are you?  >:3

**EDIT**
Other than that, pretty good.

"I'm going to bed."
"So many easy responses to that!"
"You suck."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

No, but ManaWolf is one of the few who would know me by my other Screen name in an unrelated forum.... He gave me a darwin award for worst writer and everything.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ITOS

Haven't read all of them but it looks good. Nice work, GT. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

GabrielsThoughts

the Illuminatus strikes again next update...you have been warned.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

Ha ha, I bet you though it was going to be about Cid... Don't worry he'll be in the next update.

Tapewolf

Is Abel irritating the 'cubi by saying that, or are they reading it from his mind?

GabrielsThoughts

Dosen't really matter It works either way.

tenlaius

*nods* good work as all ways, keep it up and the mows will give youa  cookie!  :mowcookie

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 03, 2006, 12:21:29 PM
well Looks like an update.

It does indeed.  Very good, too.  You might want to update the link-to-bigger-picture, though as it still seems to be pointing to issue 64.

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

Sorry for not inking this page, but I have 5 exams and a thesis paper due this week, what's worse is I'm behind because I had a cold for the better part of Thurs-Tuesday, I still can't hear properly. So you probably won't hear from me for a while. Enjoy...and the cursed blood contract may rear it's ugly head soon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 18, 2006, 10:45:54 PM
Sorry for not inking this page, but I have 5 exams and a thesis paper due this week, what's worse is I'm behind because I had a cold for the better part of Thurs-Tuesday, I still can't hear properly. So you probably won't hear from me for a while. Enjoy...and the cursed blood contract may rear it's ugly head soon.

I thought it seemed a bit delayed, that would explain it.  Well, good luck on the exams and paper, and may you recover soon.

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

KarlOmega1

Oh great...Doing "Naruto" at a time like this...XP

Good comic.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

GabrielsThoughts

Blame Xze, it's her fault for putting the idea into my head, I was just going to pull a standard Full Meatal Alchemest Summoning.

GabrielsThoughts

Yes, I'm ending this because I am wasting a valuable resourse known as "time" and I had originally intendied to end  with lil' Abel and lil' Devin in a spooky house together wherein Abel unintentionally kills someone with his wings protecting Devin.  and then it would have tied into the part  in Amber's timeline where Abel says he doesn't want to be a monster...and that's the truth, honest. I'm really ending it this time... pay no attention to the mark of the antichrist. Dajae doesn't play here.

Note: this was my 666th post Hooray!

James StarRunner

Ya, I can't say I blame you. Time is always a big issue. It was good while it lasted. Thanks for the comics!

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 01, 2006, 02:08:19 PM
Ya, I can't say I blame you. Time is always a big issue. It was good while it lasted. Thanks for the comics!

Well my gut feeling is that he's having us on.  I hope so, because I've grown rather fond of his art style.

**EDIT**
And it would be just my luck for him to shitcan it just after I reference it in the C.J.P. story  :rolleyes

GabrielsThoughts

Quote belongs to Smashing Pumkins, although I can't remember the name of the song.

Tapewolf

ITOS

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 04, 2006, 10:16:10 AM
Quote belongs to Smashing Pumkins, although I can't remember the name of the song.

Bullet With Butterfly Wings?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

GabrielsThoughts

Itos is correct,

For more information on "weasel stomping day" purchase Weird Al Products.

Or type Keyword "weasel stomping day" at you tube

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

Tapewolf