Abel's Orientation

Started by Howl, October 31, 2008, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

Well, Abel is physically male. That much we know.

As for his preferences, I believe he prefers to confuse others more than anything else. Forumites may be included.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on November 08, 2008, 09:57:40 AM

As for his preferences, I believe he prefers to confuse others more than anything else. Forumites may be included.

Well, he would. From what I understand, his preferred "emotional taste" is confusion...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

skurvy

HEY NEW THEORY GUYS:

Abel is a eunuch and is only attracted to other eunuchs

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 08, 2008, 05:08:02 AM
Then there's the example of a friend of a friend, who used to be a guy, and is now lesbian, but only with girls who used to be guys...

At that point, I think it falls out of being a sexual preference and just starts being picky...  It's not like (s)he should be able to tell if it's done right without them telling him... though I suppose that bone structure and such would give a clue.

That sorta makes me wonder if, among all the ancient people archaeologists have found the bones of, and identified gender thereby, there were individuals that were equivalent to transsexuals.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

llearch n'n'daCorna

The adam's apple is a pretty big hint.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Gabi on November 08, 2008, 09:57:40 AM

Especially forumites. :mowmeep
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

e_voyager

your confusion taste likes natures sweet nectar.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ghostwish

Time to break out the napalm on this thread..

Dagardo

Quote from: skurvy on November 08, 2008, 01:32:25 PM
HEY NEW THEORY GUYS:

Abel is a eunuch and is only attracted to other eunuchs

If that's what you wanna believe then go right ahead, I however, respectfully disagree. I think about it and the only thing that seems right is Abel and Jyrras winding up together. My brother, on the other hand, seems absolutely single minded in the assumption that they will.

e_voyager

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 09, 2008, 01:27:09 AM
Time to break out the napalm on this thread..

to make myself  clear i shall talk like shatter.

"i, do not under-stand. this thread, has been quite, civil. so why, the talk of flame?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

skurvy

NO WAIT

I have an even better theory now, dudes:

Abel is actually a pre-post-op-female-to-male-back-to-female transsexual, and is only attracted to ice-cream sandwiches :U

Ted Schiller

Quote from: skurvy on November 09, 2008, 03:17:28 PM
NO WAIT

Abel is actually a pre-post-op-female-to-male-back-to-female transsexual, and is only attracted to ice-cream sandwiches :U

OK, now we are finally making sense.  Since this is all traceable back to Dada.
(No, not him.  The art movement   8)  )

With regards,
Ted

skurvy

Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 09, 2008, 04:46:20 PM
NO WAIT

With regards,
Ted

Abel is a Duchamp and is only attracted to bicycle wheels

Rakala

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 07, 2008, 05:52:22 PM
Unless you can show me a panel in which Abel is staring at someone's [insert body part] or a reference to a relationship of a romantic nature, I refuse to believe that anyone here save Amber knows ANYTHING about Abel's sexuality.
Agreed.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: skurvy on November 09, 2008, 05:37:17 PM
Quote from: Ted Schiller on November 09, 2008, 04:46:20 PM
NO WAIT

With regards,
Ted

There is no evidence that Abel has any talent at chessplaying, although I imagine that a telepath would always be a tricky opponent.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Dagardo

NO WAIT

Quote from: skurvy on November 09, 2008, 05:37:17 PM

OK now you're just making things up. I ask why.

Rakala

This topic is getting ridiculous. I'm going to abandon ship before it hits the fan..... uh... I guess I'm mixing metaphors now.

Dagardo

Quote from: Rakala on November 09, 2008, 11:43:57 PM
This topic is getting ridiculous. I'm going to abandon ship before it hits the fan..... uh... I guess I'm mixing metaphors now.

This topics already hit whatever it was on a course to hit.

Eagle0600

Duly noted. But quite entertaining.

I say he's only attracted to freshly permed dachshunds, but doesn't care what gender they are. As long as they aren't guys or girls.

Howl

Really, out of all the ideas here...

:giveadamn

Dagardo

These more recent theory's sicken me, and in response to them. :over But they're your opinions and I  respect that, even if i don't have a big say in the matter, they simply sicken me.

Eagle0600

I can edit my post if you want me to.

Damaris

:locked

apparently we've more than run our course here.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber