Abel's Orientation

Started by Howl, October 31, 2008, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Minishear on November 01, 2008, 01:02:49 AM
Quote from: Ted Schiller on October 31, 2008, 11:39:16 PM
Quote from: Minishear on October 31, 2008, 05:02:29 PM
Really, I can't be the only one who's certain Abel likes men.

Has he met any?  Merlitz met one, and they seemed, eventuality, to get along.

As to his orientation, the last I seen him, he was sitting upright.

With regards,
Ted

Men refers to any male character. -i can't believe i have to spell this out-

You certainly dont' have to spell it out to Dan (or Amber).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Nekoboy

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 31, 2008, 05:11:04 PM
Curveball, he's an anti-fur. He's into humans!  :U

No way they only showed 1 human in the comic and noone took a picture before he left and noone bleave that anyone saw him....so no way...I think hes bi...but i didnt know he was a he when i first saw him....I guess im gay for Abel xD

Dagardo

Quote from: Nekoboy on November 02, 2008, 11:59:12 PM
I guess im gay for Abel xD

We're all gay for Abel, in some way or another.

Fex

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 31, 2008, 05:36:04 PM
Quote from: Xeksue on October 31, 2008, 05:31:35 PM
I hope he turns out straight as an arrow, just so I can watch the internet cry.  :)

I'm rooting for this outcome. ;-]

your making emo panda even more emo

Quote from: Tikki on November 01, 2008, 12:11:59 AM
I, for one, believe his orientation depends on how he lands.

Tail he is gay, heads he is straight. *throws Abel in the air*
:over

Reese Tora

Quote from: Fex on November 03, 2008, 03:23:44 AM

Realizing, of course, that Able is a cat and will most likely land on his feet, thus perserving the enigma. >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Fex

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 03, 2008, 03:58:33 AM
Quote from: Fex on November 03, 2008, 03:23:44 AM

Realizing, of course, that Able is a cat and will most likely land on his feet, thus perserving the enigma. >:3

but we are talking about Amber's creation those never land on their feet unless something else heavy fell after them

GundamDragon

It is posibla that Abe is strate and just random as hell. It is just an idea but still posbla, i have seen some strate guy act as quire as all get out.

Rakala

Maybe, just maybe, he has no sexual preference. Not in a bi way, he's just not really into either gender in a sexual way. I've met plenty of people like that. It's entirely plausible.

Azraelle

He's a freakin' COMIC CHARACTER.  Why does everyone apparently care?  It's not like anything outside of the comic can come from it, and anything IN the comic you'll have to wait for anyway.

Howl

We're all different. We can care about thus if we want.

Gundam: Learn to spell.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Rakala on November 03, 2008, 12:34:49 PM
Maybe, just maybe, he has no sexual preference. Not in a bi way, he's just not really into either gender in a sexual way. I've met plenty of people like that. It's entirely plausible.
That's called asexual, meaning none. At least no apparent interest in the present.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Francis Poulenc - Suite Francaise (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Howl

You can complain about bad spelling on Gamespot/Faqs.

-the rules are too tight here-

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're welcome to leave. We won't stop you.

Ghostwish

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 03, 2008, 07:11:21 PM
You're welcome to leave. We won't stop you.

But.. you mean.. I can't try to stop him?

I had the trampolines with spikes and everything..  :<

Rakala

It's okay. Next time Ghostwish. Next time. *pats him on the back*

Eagle0600

As to the question of why Amber wants to keep his sexuality a secret: Maybe, just maybe it's because she wants to keep us guessing. This would mean that we haven't learned anything new from that. Except that I can't think of any situation that sentence could have ended with revealing that he's asexual. So I think that is rather unlikely.

Ghostwish

GundamDragon

Or maby hes just in love with Dans mom there is some histery there if i remember.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GundamDragon on November 07, 2008, 04:46:59 PM
Or maby hes just in love with Dans mom there is some histery there if i remember.
Unless they had some kind of lovers' tiff, I think we can disprove that.
Indeed it has been speculated that Dan's comment was a thinly-veiled jibe at forum members etc. who held that theory...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Howl

Or maybe hes just in love with Dan's mom there is some history there if i remember.

That's more likely than what Ghostwish seems to think.

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 06, 2008, 02:28:09 AM
As to the question of why Amber wants to keep his sexuality a secret: Maybe, just maybe it's because she wants to keep us guessing. This would mean that we haven't learned anything new from that. Except that I can't think of any situation that sentence could have ended with revealing that he's asexual. So I think that is rather unlikely.

Well, in part, it's that he wears skirts.

Naldru

Quote from: Minishear on November 07, 2008, 05:04:08 PM
Well, in part, it's that he wears skirts.
I thought that it was a kilt.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Rakala

Hey, wearing skirts has nothing to do with it. There are thousands of straight cross dressers out there.

Eagle0600

Unless you can show me a panel in which Abel is staring at someone's [insert body part] or a reference to a relationship of a romantic nature, I refuse to believe that anyone here save Amber knows ANYTHING about Abel's sexuality.

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Rakala on November 07, 2008, 05:42:38 PMHey, wearing skirts has nothing to do with it. There are thousands of straight cross dressers out there.
yep. I see plenty of those during carnival. Besides, it's a different world with very different concepts of fashion, therefore his taste in clothing doesn't mean much, specially that he's been wearing more casual clothing lately.
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Kesh

I'm putting my money on pansexual: he's interested in people (and confusing them) more than their gender/gender identity.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 07, 2008, 04:59:47 PM
Unless they had some kind of lovers' tiff, I think we can disprove that.
Indeed it has been speculated that Dan's comment was a thinly-veiled jibe at forum members etc. who held that theory...
Off topic, Abel's reaction there tells me that even after hundreds of years at SAIA he's still a nice guy, despite his denial with Jyras.

Quote from: Kesh on November 07, 2008, 08:57:52 PM
I'm putting my money on pansexual: he's interested in people (and confusing them) more than their gender/gender identity.
Maybe it's just late so I don't get the distinction, how does pan differ from bi? Pan means all, but in a binary system, bi encompasses all (both).

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Reinhold Gliere - Romance (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's not two. There's an interesting range.

There's guys, girls, guys who used to be girls, girls who used to be guys, and that's not getting into the variants like guys who simply like dressing as girls, and vice versa...

Then there's the example of a friend of a friend, who used to be a guy, and is now lesbian, but only with girls who used to be guys...

Don't ask me how that works, by the way. I simply accept that there are weirder things than me, free with your breakfast cereal, in this big wide world.

Let's not get into hermaphrodites, fake or otherwise, XXY, XXXY, and other variants. Once you start to look around, there's an extraordinary range...

Dagardo

I try not to focus on sexual orientations too much. I didn't even know how many of them they're were until this discussion even started. I only knew of heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality. Although what boxy says confuses me to great extent.

MT Hazard

"Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like theyre girls
Who do girls like theyre boys
Always should be someone you really love"

Girls and Boys by Blur
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic)