Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Aisha held her embrace on Gareeku, smiling softly as his sobbing started to quiet down.  Her hands brushed comfortingly through his hair, and her gaze was level with his as he started telling about his vision.

Progressing through the little story, each word feeling like Gareeku was pulling a knife out of his heart, Aisha's eyes too began to water.  She didn't move, nor speak, but just let them flow from her eyes until he finished.  It never occured to her just how easily someone's mind was vulnerable to such fears...their family and friends, dead right before their eyes, by their hands...no matter how strong they seemed.  Aisha would have done anything in her power to protect Gareeku from threats...but this kind was a different matter.

True...it scared her a little, the possibility that she could be hurt too...but Aisha cared nothing for herself, whenever it came down to between she and the one she loved.  When Gareeku finished, the first thing she did despite her tears was smile softly and wipe the ones from his fear-tainted eyes.

"Come on...I'm too stubborn to let anything happen," she chuckled, using the words he often used for reassurance.  She gently cupped the wolf's face with her hands, her look a serious one.  "Listen to me.  When I said I loved you, I said no matter what happens.  I'm not about to abandon you, and I think your family and our friends would agree with me.  Your vision is just that...a vision.  I can't say that I know what you are going through, but I know one thing.  I will be here for you...I should say I don't deserve you, because you're just too good to be true."

Aisha drew him into an embrace again, releasing a sigh that was long and deep, and confirming.  "And at the highly unlikely chance that fate must be so cruel as to have my demise at your hands...so be it.  Better than at the hands of a true monster."  She smiled and kissed him, holding it for a moment to make sure he got the message she was saying all along...she loved him.

Then, she took his hands.  "Now, you want to keep sitting in this dirty alley all night...or do you want to come with me, and make Stygian apologize, so we can go back home to the party?" Aisha smirked.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Boog

((OOC: Up to you. No Daos ex Machina though. If it ends soon, it ends well!))

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel noticed that Stygian had returned, alone. She had just opened her mouth to ask where the others were when Karl interupted with an exclamation about something being broken. "What's broken?" she questioned. Or who she added in her thoughts.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

Stygian looked at the dead controller in his hand, rubbing the pieces with a thumb before dropping it to the ground and stepping on it with a loud crunch from his boot.
   Damn all these people. First thing I do when I get out of here, I'm getting my ass back to Dyssea. They can't even try and have a bit of perspective... he thought.
   "The controller is. We're at the mercy of the simulation, if we don't find a way to manipulate it manually." Turning around, he eyed the elevator lounge and stood patiently, thinking that if the two of those doves were going to kick him in the balls for the trouble, he could at least take it like a man.

(OOC: Now would be a good time for E and Boog to intervene and get us out...)

Gareeku

Hearing Aisha's comforting words, Gareeku looked into her eyes with a loving smile, wiping away the tears that were trickling down her cheeks, before holding her tightly as she embraced him once more.
"I love you so much..." the wolf whispered, holding the kiss with her as he growled softly with happiness.

Composing himself, Gareeku pushed the nightmare to the back of his mind, looking back at Aisha with a slight smile as he listened to her proposal.
"You're right..." the wolf replied, rising to his feet and helping Aisha up onto hers.

KarlOmega1

Karl: This is a simulation of an entire world, isn't it? Then I have an idea...according to the FIA's Interstellar Science study group, each world has a Geomatrix. Those worlds that have environments that are inhabitable have a living Terminal Spark that regulates the Geomatrix...If we can get to the Terminal Chamber where the Terminal Spark is, we can find out why magic is being sapped from this world, thus possibly finding a way to restore it until someone can find a way to end the simulation...

*Karl then thought for a second*

Karl: I just hope this sim is realistic enough to have an access to the terminal Chamber...is it, Stygian?

(OOC: You don't mind me adding to the plot, do you?)
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Aisha deCabre

Aisha chuckled softly and rose to her feet.  "And don't you forget it," she replied to his words, giving him a wink as her hand grasped his.  They walked back around to the elevator lounge, only after making sure that there weren't too many people around on their level to draw their gaze to the no-longer-human pair.

This time, the ride up was a lot more serene.  The panther's gaze wandered across the night-ridden landscape, any creases of the earth virtually invisible in shadow and illuminated otherwise by the ethereal city lights.  She leaned comfortably against Gareeku, a light purring sound in her throat.  The peace was keeping her annoyance with Stygian in check...at least until the vessel finally stopped.

She stepped out before Gareeku did and trotted across the street, catching sight of the others as they patiently waited.  "Stygian," she started with a kind of silky, dangerous voice and clenched her fist behind her back as the anger rose in her tone.  "I have half a mind to...!"

Aisha then paused, her gaze drawn to the broken pile on the ground that looked too much like the controller that Stygian kept with him the whole time.  "Please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it does," she muttered with another growl of annoyance.

After another tense pause, she brought her fist around and quickly caught Stygian in the jaw.  "...Do that."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

Stygian took the blow, his head snapping to the side, and then looked down at Aisha again, absentmindedly rubbing his cheek.
   "It means exactly what you think," he said, matter-of-factly. Then, he looked over his shoulder at Karl and sneered a bit at him. "And this place isn't built up like anything that I, and probably not you, have ever seen before. I cancelled the magic ban, but I'm afraid that's all that's to our favour right now."

Boog

"Physically go there, eh? Sounds inconvenient..." Boogey considered this, and then snapped his fingers, "You could evict these two. Once they're outside of your head, I could use this old argument of mine that things are attracted to their point of origin to send them home, and whatever sort of afterlife waiting for them there will deal with it. E, are you able to push Eric and Star out of your mind? If not, I can; it's not euthinasia if you consider that they've technically been dead for years."

e_voyager

E nods. " Well if they don't resist i maybe able t puce them out as a broadcast wave form. still they should be able to leave on their own." that won't work. even if i used astral projection i would be drawn back to you like a yo-yo" said Eric. " not not projection  i mean simply step out of me they same way that Erebus did. if he can do it shouldn't you be able to?" as they talk E undoes the last of the barriers and the world outside the room slowly returns to it's original form. Boogey's PDA remains  but looses it's animation as  it is reclaimed by the main entity. "does that sound right to you Boogey? "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Boogey nodded once and stood up as the chair faded away.
"Just tell me when they're out; I'll do the rest. Yo-yo effect or not, they only have to be outside for a little bit."

Stygian

Stygian stood wondering, scratching his chin still. He seemed to have lost all thought of Aisha's and Gareeku's anger, as he peered down into the ground.
   "The simulation is a little existence of itself... kind of like a vacuole... Judging from what we have seen there is no telling whether we are anchored in our origin existence, but from the extent of the warp I would suppose not... which makes it inherently dangerous to tamper with the simulation from the inside. Still, unless we are rescued I see no other option. Now..." he wondered aloud, and turned his back to the panthress and the wolf, pacing off a bit. He gestured with a hand through the air, and light seemed to bend in its trail, while small glowing green symbols appeared as it passed, forming a hint of an intricate pattern of some kind, and then fading quickly.
   "We could possibly try to corrupt the simulation. That would probably cause the generator to take emergency measures and shut it down, and hopefully expel us..."

Joat

Since May stops singing, the crowd soon disperses, leaving May with little to do. She walks back toward the car.

e_voyager

Quote from: Boogeyman on January 17, 2007, 04:42:28 PM
Boogey nodded once and stood up as the chair faded away.
"Just tell me when they're out; I'll do the rest. Yo-yo effect or not, they only have to be outside for a little bit."

outside of E's body things are quite. the humming of his process seems to slow down. a few moments lather  E's eyes opens and his forehead sensor blinks twice rapidly.  "now Boogey. they are out" E's sensor is  holing in a patters as he person the toe lovers holing each other. Starlight has changed. she has more tails and seems to be more mature but very healthy. Eric isn't a normal human this time. he seems to be outlined by another body one that is not human. the out line  looks almost like a twin tailed  wolf with long hair..
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Boogey immediatly left E's mind, flowing outward until he was standing a little way away from the two lovers. He immediatly began weaving the argument around them, his entire concentration consumed by his task. This is important. No visits from the @#$%-up fairy.
It took him a while, compared to his usual arguments. He put in subclauses, in case any particularly schaudenfruiedian Concepts decided to refute it. He put in evidense that those enveloped within it deserved to go to a pleasant afterlife. He added an ammendum to make sure that it was a comfortable trip, with the entertainments of the passanger's choice. With a flourish, he concluded the argument and watched the two disappear, panting. That had taken a lot out of him.
"Stay out of trouble!" Boogey grinned, "And be happy! If I have to be involved in something this mushy, it better end happily!"

e_voyager

E felt both relief  and regret as he he feels Eric's Departure. Don't worry E this is not the first one one of Us have lest for the afterlife.   "but are they together and  will he be okay?" I don't know i have never stayed dead. but trust me if he ever needs help he has the power to call on us. life is a strange cycle.  stranger still for you and I. E looks around. "Say Boogey does the house feel different to you?"

Boog

Boogey looked around as the two personas (personae? Personii?) depart. He noticed it too.
"It's... quiet. Really quiet. Not trusting quiet at all. Where is everyone?"

e_voyager

E's helmets sensors  glows and he scanned eventing within 30 meters. "i think i've picked up  a trades of Karl's Tech signature but the rest... my sensors aren't set to pick up dragons, wolves (cubi or not) or panthers right now . " as he follows the singer it grows stronger and a second blip pops up. " i think i may have found Stygian as well. both signals seems to be coming for the gym"

(ooc. i'm taking it the that human spell is not off of the cast but they are still locked in the simulation in the gym. if i'm wrong correct me and i'll correct my post.)

Aisha deCabre

Aisha growled slightly as she brought her fist back from the blow she had given Stygian.  Her fingers clenched and unclenched to try and banish the soreness that it had given her knuckles.  Physical pain she never minded though...it was much better than concealing anger in one's head, which was a slow and lingering kind of pain.  She felt better now at least.

But now there was the emotion of frustration working about the others, upon overhearing the fact that they seemed to be stuck in the simulation from Karl and Stygian's conversation.  And the way out seemed a risk.

Aisha cupped her hand over her forehead.  "Brilliant..." the panther muttered, pacing a little bit while watching Gareeku's emotions with what remained of her concern for his plight.

((Well, Aish and Gar aren't humans anymore at least, E...magic potential has been returned too.))
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

As Aisha leaned on him, a quiet growl of happiness was audible from Gareeku, a soft smile on his fce as he looked out at the cityscape as the elevator rose up. Upon reaching the top, the wolf walked with Aisha, until he laid eyes on Stygian.

Saying nothing, the wolf leant against a wall, his arms crossed as he looked away somewhat. A part of him was angry with Stygian, yet there was also a part of him that wanted nothing to do with him. Watching Aisha land a punch, he did not smile, but merely looked as his somewhat grim expression gave away his opinion that Stygian more than deserved it. Hearing the commotion about the remote being broken, the wolf sighed quietly. It seemed that, for now, they were stuck.

Boog

Boogey winced. He didn't like gyms. Gyms were full of strange, torturous instroments that were alledgedly good for you but never really showed any effect, and god forbid if you tell anyone in one that you don't like gyms, because their train of logic somehow reaches the completely illogical point that you don't spend enough time in them.
"Very well, there must be something going on," He thought of all that healthy activity and winced again, "But you go first."

Stygian

"Yes, indeed..." Stygian murred at Aisha's comment. "It's nothing that can't be escaped though... still, I'd like to wait for the Boog and E to find us. If the simulation is aborted of its own force, that means that everything turns normal. If we "worsen" the circumstances, things might not be the same. But I suppose if you want to, I could start working on getting us out of here right now. Though I won't be able to tell what will happen, other than that it will upset things."
   He paced a bit more, then looked up at Gareeku momentarily with a considering gaze. Then, he made a growling sound, and looked back at Aisha and Mel, waiting for their response.

Mel Dragonkitty

"I did leave them a note, or rather an illusion attached to paper, before we entered. I tried to explain what Sathariel felt the field was. Hopefully I didn't mangle her explanation beyond recognition." She looked at the others, "I would vote to wait, but I have considerably more lifespan to spend waiting than others."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

KarlOmega1

Karl: Corrupt the Simulation, eh? hehehe...I could do that.

*Karl then proceeds to transform into his Fal'dev form (which is Viral in it genetic nature), then attempts to use a Digitization spell*

Karl: If all goes well, I can become more like a Computer virus...while still in control of myself, because the Digitization spell transforms matter into data/code...viral genes will equal viral code.
I'm a Skype User.

Aisha deCabre

Pausing for a second in her pacing, Aisha took a sidelong glance at Stygian as he further explained the situation.  Seems they had a choice...she wondered how Boog and E even knew where they were.  Waiting for those two could take a number of minutes to hours.  The panther didn't like staying in this place longer than it took...

On the other hand, waiting would be the safer thing.  The last thing Aisha--and everybody, in fact, she realized while stealing a glance at Gareeku and the others--needed was any more dangers or unexpected twists.

"I too say we wait..." she said with a long sigh.  "But, por favor, let it not be all night that we have to..." her voice then suddenly trailed off as she looked at Karl.  "Good idea, amigo, except that I think we're not in a computer program.  Correct me if I'm wrong."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

E nods and follows his signals until he reached a wall. no wishing to cause more damage then necessary the follows the wall until he reaches an entrance. he Tries the door trying to see if it is unlocked and if he can open it.

( Edit.  OOC i'm not sure who's running the plot at the moment but i'm leaving it to the to tell me in the doors unlocked ore if we have to force our way through. well also need and ideal of whats we'll see on the other side.)

KarlOmega1

*Karl then looks at Aisha with a sigh*

Karl: this simulation's got to be ran by a computer, isn't it? of course the tech is unknown to me so I may have to concentrate here...
I'm a Skype User.

Stygian

Stygian just disregarded Karl, while making another gesture with his hand, followed by some more symbols.
   "And the medium? You can't infect a computer you're not plugged into," he said, and sighed. "I suppose we shall have to wait then. Just tell me if you change your mind."

The door seemed to be on touch control, because it suddenly clacked and folded open under E's fingers.

e_voyager

The Door open with out the uses of damaging foes sees to be a good sight to E. he enters gesturing for  Boogey to follow him. as they step in and look around E suddenly thinks but what about fairies?

Mel Dragonkitty

"Is there some place that is less the middle of the street to be having this conversation? We're attracting a crowd." Mel rubbed her bruised throat. "Simulated or not it hurts when these folk get ugly."