Halloween Costumes

Started by Rakala, October 16, 2008, 02:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

Quote from: Damaris on October 19, 2008, 12:40:01 PM
I need to come up with a politically incorrect costume that works on a girl of certain stature (since I'm not exactly skinny- otherwise I'd do Amy Winehouse)

help?

Oh dear.

Rakala

Wow. Multiple wins for that. Excellent reference, nice joke, probably obscure, and related. Props to you. (Now is where we need a fist-pound smiley.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

obscure?

Not even remotely. Little Britain is Massively Popular in Britain.

... sadly, I can see why. It appeals to the LCD. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rakala

Ah, but to American audiences, even with their crossover making fun of America, it's still quite obscure. I guess it's easy to forget everybody lives elsewhere no matter how many times it's mentioned.

I guess I'm just a dumb American. T.T

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rakala on October 21, 2008, 07:55:44 AM
Ah, but to American audiences, even with their crossover making fun of America, it's still quite obscure. I guess it's easy to forget everybody lives elsewhere no matter how many times it's mentioned.

I guess I'm just a dumb American. T.T

I wouldn't go that far. Insular, maybe, but not dumb.

After all, you realised after only one post that you were wrong. There's got to be something worthwhile there to save. ;-]

Rakala

Really I am more educated than most Americans. The only stereotype I fit of America is I'm fat. Not morbidly obese, just a little chubby.... and 6'3 now.

Elieana

If I had it available, I would definitely dress as Xena, Warrior Princess! Alas, I doubt very much that I will have the opportunity to dress this year :cry

Rakala

Awww. Poor Elie.  :hug I would go as Xena as well but I probably couldn't fit in a chain mail bikini.

Elieana

That's okay =D You can go as Anex - Xena had a sex change and is now more masculine than ever!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rakala on October 21, 2008, 06:33:23 PM
Really I am more educated than most Americans. The only stereotype I fit of America is I'm fat. Not morbidly obese, just a little chubby.... and 6'3 now.

... Given I'm only 5'7", and skinny as a rake to boot, I'm gonna just sidle away now. ;-]

Damaris

That, Rabid, is truly frightening.  Props to you, sir!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

You know my suggestion. You just don't wanna do it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...