09/30/08 [Perfect Date Cover] - Mukucookies

Started by AndersW, September 29, 2008, 10:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hmm, no joy yet finding the hidden stuff, but I'll keep looking.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dagardo

I wish you the best of luck! Although I'm still not helping.
And on a note related to my avatar, DONT EVA, EVA F*** WITH BENNY THE COP!!!!!!

AndersW

Quote from: Minishear on September 30, 2008, 03:25:11 AM
Two different secret pages, actually.

Also, I cheated.

Two?  There are two secret cast pages that have been there for a while.  And Amber just added another secret page.  Are you saying there are more beyond that?

I will say that the link to the new secret page is hidden better than the last two.

Tycoon

Ahaha! After a half hour of searching, I gave up. Only then did I find the secret page.  :B

Oh, and I totally can't wait until the mini arc gets into full swing. I am extremely excited for it.

Cogidubnus

I am nostalgic for SMRPG now. I seem to recall the mukucookies being a part of that mole-mining-town place?

Mao

*sigh*  I love secrets.  However I haven't found this one yet.  I knew about the two cast pages, they weren't that hard to find, but now this one is eluding me nicely.

Kipiru

This secret page hunt is driving me mad. I haven't the slightest clue as to what to look for. If anyone can just give a hint  :<

Lena

I'm with Kipiru. Not a single clue. Can't even seem to find the secret cast pages. And the new one's harder to find? I fail, apparently. Are hints allowed on the forum, so long as they're vague enough?

The new perfect date arc does look like it could be fun, though. Even if most of us are distracted by secrets.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tycoon on September 30, 2008, 11:28:49 AM
Ahaha! After a half hour of searching, I gave up. Only then did I find the secret page.  :B

Oh, and I totally can't wait until the mini arc gets into full swing. I am extremely excited for it.

I doubt that giving up before I try will help me find it. Come on, hints please.

Quote from: Valynth on September 30, 2008, 01:39:12 AM
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.
And this doesn't help me, I don't have a game controller on my computer.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Amber Williams on September 29, 2008, 10:46:14 PM
(snip)

*edit*
In an effort to derail the topic further, I will mention that there has actually been two updates.  But the second one is a secret page that is up to you guys to find.

It's not at
http://www.missmab.com/sims/perfect_date/ 
that's fer sure.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Dracora

Laugh, I found it completely by accident. >> Also, speaking of SMRPG, I discovered to my delight yesterday that they released it for virtual console! <3 <3 <3! However, now I need classic controller... >_>

Darkmoon

This is why I love my classic collection. I have an original copy, and a SNES to play it on.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Jairus

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 30, 2008, 02:38:30 PM
This is why I love my classic collection. I have an original copy, and a SNES to play it on.
What's an SNES? Is that some kind of MP3 player?

Just kidding. I know it's the Super Nintendo. Never seen one outside of the Nostalgia Critic video game review, but there you go.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ghostwish

Quote from: Jairus on September 30, 2008, 02:41:25 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on September 30, 2008, 02:38:30 PM
What's an SNES? Is that some kind of MP3 player?

Just kidding. I know it's the Super Nintendo. Never seen one outside of the Nostalgia Critic video game review, but there you go.

Stop making the rest of us feel so old!!!

For gads sake.. I started out on the Odo, the first console to have SOUND. ><

Jairus

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 30, 2008, 03:30:31 PM
Stop making the rest of us feel so old!!!

For gads sake.. I started out on the Odo, the first console to have SOUND. ><
Oh for Amber's sake, I'm only twenty years old (for another week)! I started out with a Nintendo 64! My first video game was Banjo-Kazooie! That was... ten years ago. Holy crap, that was a while ago. I still have that game. And that system. I should dust them off and play them sometime.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Atari and Commodore64 were my starters.... and I'm only 26. :P

James StarRunner

Quote from: Valynth on September 30, 2008, 02:40:19 AM
Quote from: Jairus on September 30, 2008, 02:28:22 AM
Quote from: Valynth on September 30, 2008, 02:19:50 AM
....  STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD!  NOW GET OFF MAH LAUN!  *waves cane about*
We're the same age, and I still don't get it. I mean, I remember a cheat code from one of my games that was fairly similar... maybe it was a reference to the Konami code. For the record, my first game platform was an N64. I'm a console boy mostly.

And I've never played The Sims either, or whatever this mini-arc is in reference to. This will be a learning experience.

....  My first console was a nintendo.  Then a super nintendo.  Then a sega genisis.  I remember the first console wars between sega and nintendo.  That's right, we only had two big companies while you young brats get three and think it's not enough.  I think I'm entitled to feel a little old due to that.

Oh, and you're younger than me.  My DOB has yet to appear this year.

*Re-rail-fu!*

Is anyone else having trouble getting the main DMFA page?

Yakanaj here!

Ok, We had the pong game, then the little computer that came in a briefcase, THEN Nintendo, THEN Super Nintendo. Then the computer monitor became our house hold TV - which is still used...

I think I beat you and I'm only 24.

[James] And I'm even older... But why is it that my wife is too lazy to sign in her own account? XD [/James]

Lorien

*sigh* Another secret I won't find without a horribly obvious hint.... If anyone could be so kind as to throw me a bone I'd appreciate it.

KelseyPotter

Quote from: Mowser on September 30, 2008, 03:51:47 PM
Atari and Commodore64 were my starters.... and I'm only 26. :P

I won't even be nineteen for another week, and MY first game system was an Atari, then the original Nintendo, at the age of not-quite-two. My mom taught me how to "play" Mario. ("Move, Bronwyn. Can't see. Dammit. Stupid game. Dammit.") And I used to beat my brother mercilessly at Bowling all the time when we were six or seven...

I found one of the original secret pages, but I'm still two shy...

Lowde

After like 2 hours of searching I was able to find one of the old secrets... I feel so pathetic :crying

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tycoon

This comic exemplifies my take on the newest secret page.

(Not to mention that Firefox 3.0 has eliminated my original approach...  :P)

Just read the comic. Don't fret about searching, because you won't find it.

@Amiga: Yes, they still are secret.

Feather Dancer

I only know of one secret page (Found THAT one by accident as I thought it was a mistake) I'm really curious about others now D:
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Dracora

Ok, I'm 20, but I started out with an NES and a Genesis. I wish I still had my SNES, and if it had been up to me I would. However, no such luck. One of these days I intend to acquire a new one.

mopman

Hmm After a day of searching no luck so far cant find the 2 old ones or the new one.

Perhaps I am channeling the spirit of inspector gadget by mistake?

Anyone seen penny?  :mowtongue
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Darkmoon

My collection is great for people that have never seen some of the older, or more obscure, systems. I've had a friend go "what's that?" to my TurboGraphix, and more than one person has been shocked that I own a Virtual Boy.

Ghostwish

I heard the virtual boy was quite the bomb. True?

25, for those who are interested. My proudest old school system is the original gameboy. That thing is heavy enough and durable enough to knock someone the frig out and still work. XD

Darkmoon

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 30, 2008, 08:21:23 PM
I heard the virtual boy was quite the bomb. True?

25, for those who are interested. My proudest old school system is the original gameboy. That thing is heavy enough and durable enough to knock someone the frig out and still work. XD

The Virtual Boy isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but it's not a great system. You really can't play it for more than 30 minutes or so before you have to do something else. My eyes never strained, but standing in a good position just to play the bugger isn't comfortable for long stints.

The old Game Boy is solid, yeah. I've seen pictures of Game Boys caught in house fires. The games inside them melted to the shell, but the thing would still turn on and work. You really couldn't play it, since the buttons were melted, but the internals would survive.

I have 4 Game Boys. ! regular old, One Play it Loud Red, a Color, and a Pocket (Ice Blue). I have a ton of Game Boy games, but I don't think I even own one Color game. Just never bothered...

Gamma

I don't feel to old for my first being an Atari then SNES, PSX, Sega Genesis (not kidding either, markdowns are awesome), DreamCast (dead too soon Jim), PS2, NES (yay ebay), and PS3. I have a Gameboy pocket and a couple of games that my friend was throwing out but never really cared for it. I don't do portable play.
Side's, can't play Half Life mods on anything but the PC.

I feel like a tool for cheating to find the original two hidden pages months ago. I'll try and find the new one honestly for a week before I give in. :mwaha
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Mao

No method is cheating if there are no rules defined.  In fact my method of finding it caused me to not even realize I had found it. :P