Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

Started by Mao, August 26, 2008, 08:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

So anyone else getting this game today?  I pre-ordered it a few months back and I have to say I'm really excited for it.  I've got a lot of love for the Disgaea series.  Though I hope this one is more like the first.  The second one was awesome, but the first was way more humorous and the Romance angle of the second one wasn't something I could get into as easily.

Janus Whitefurr

"I sense an evil dark power, zam."  :3

It's on the wishlist, certainly. Unless it's a worldwide release it probably won't be down here for a few more months though.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Mao

Haha!  Another fan!  Yukimaru was an awesome character and oddly enough my tank of choice.  That sucks that you're not going to have it soon though man.  I'll try not to post any spoilers. :(

Janus Whitefurr

Yeah, scrolling the local gamesites doesn't put it up on the 'coming soon' list. Just released for you lot, so... I assume sometime in December/January for us. That's how annoying releases can be, we get them months after everyone else does. D:
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Roureem Egas

Just got it today and stopped a few minutes ago. I haven't played Disgaea 2, but the Geo system's a lot more complicated than it was in the first game. It's been pretty fun so far, but I get the feeling I'm weak at my level. Guess I'll have to wait until I can access Item worlds.

Mao

It's always a good idea to level up your groups to be at least on par with the last map you did (I find).   Now this is a bit excessive in comparison to what is actually likely to be needed, but it will ensure that if the next map is a bit tricky you've got a few chars who will likely survive it.

Lysander

My brother just picked up the game yesterday in the special bundle with the strategy guide, music, and one other cd. One thing I'm very intrigued by is a screenshot I saw of something like 30000M damage. I thought seeing 1000k in games before was a lot.    :januscat
TytajLucheek