[Story] Furrae Chronicles - Chapter 46 (25/06/2008)

Started by Gareeku, July 09, 2006, 12:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Hey! No advertising in this thread!! :cuss (just kidding)

Thanks for pointing out the errors, Hilary. I would do it, except i don't notice them until someone else points them out. :mowdizzy

Gareeku

Tapewolf

Gripping stuff.  No drop-dead obvious errors, either. :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hilary

Excellent chapter! I was wondering when Charline would show up again...

Gabi

Ok, now it was her, there's no denying it. The new chapter was exciting, and even though I'm still wondering how you manage to write this fast, I'm now hoping you can keep at it because I want to know what happens next. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Suwako

Extensive fighting lot's of action and great battlescenes are what describes this Chapter the best.

Another Excellent chapter, To quote hilary.

Paladin Sheppard

Nice one man now where's that lion succubus when ya want her  :D

Alondro

*Charline ooozes in from the shadows*  Ah yes, puppet jewlery.  A delightful technique.  Not quite as thorough as complete soul manipulation and less powerful, but it doesn't carry the risk of personal injury should the puppet's soul be damaged, due to the intertwining effect of that level of direct control.  But my my, Gareeku has a dark side to twist.  How useful... >:}
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

KarlOmega1

Watch it, Charline...or I'll have one of my characters along with Ramsey go Ninja on your can...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

James StarRunner

Holy cow!

I'm gone for a little while and I see this massive update! Great job Gareeku! Though I suppose I should wake you up after having punched your lights out...

Guess it was convenient to have an angel around though...

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on July 11, 2006, 08:47:43 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 10, 2006, 11:59:27 PM
*cough*xzebattlepose*cough*

This was a dream that i had...where some dude was bullying Kio and Zet..and i went crazy and i was in this pose XD

Ok, i'm probably going to sound like a total ass now, but...shouldn't this be in its own thread?  :P

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
i'm too lazy tostart my own thread at the moment :P

Awesome Stuff Cuddle-wolfie!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

Speaking of Gareeku, does anyone know where he currently is?

Paladin Sheppard

not seen him on MSN for a couple of days but I'm sure he'll turn up.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

A few days? Then I guess I should take him out of this round of Invisible Friend. *Sighs.* I wish he had told me.

Nikki

don't take my word XD i'm just guessing XD

Vaguely Creepy

Now that's what I call entertainment!

I do have a minor quibble in Chapter 34 for when Gareeku comes back, though. This phrase:

QuoteIn doing so, the choking of the succubus also caused the shadow creatures to dissolve into nothingness, due to the now-unconscious succubus not being able to keep her control on them while being choked

Seems a little unwieldly, a bit of a run-on. Maybe something like this?:

"As Gareeku tightened his grip, the shadow creatures began to dissolve into nothingness, no longer powered by their now-unconcious creator."

Or something like that. Just a suggestion.

Gareeku

Sorry Gabi, but i had work, coupled with the fact that my grandmother, who i was very close to, died on Friday morning, so naturally everything else had to take "a back seat", so to speak.

Thanks for the little correction, VC. I'll get on to correcting that asap.

James StarRunner

Sorry to hear about that Gareeku. I just noticed one little oversight (likely on my part): When James tries to use any of his angelic powers/abilities, he must take off his glove, otherwise it will prevent him from using them (ex: making his skin hard, increased speed, light magic...)

Nikki

Quote from: Gareeku on July 17, 2006, 06:03:25 AM
Sorry Gabi, but i had work, coupled with the fact that my grandmother, who i was very close to, died on Friday morning, so naturally everything else had to take "a back seat", so to speak.

Thanks for the little correction, VC. I'll get on to correcting that asap.
awww...poor Gareeku...*cuddle-luffs*

tenlaius

but kickinz!

and sry to hear about yer lose gareeku :( 
let the mows cheer you up!

:mowsmile :mowsmile :mowwink :mowwink :mowcookie :mowcookie :mowhappy :mowmeep :mowhappy :mowmeep

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gareeku on July 17, 2006, 06:03:25 AM

Sorry to hear that.  Happened to me as well recently.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aldoun

Sorry to hear that. My uncle passed away a few years back so I know the feeling.

Gabi

I have to say what everyone else has already said, but I am sorry to hear that. Don't worry about the forum, we can wait as long as we know the reason.

Vaguely Creepy

Hey, we'll wait even if we don't know the reason.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. Take your time getting back. We don't mind.

Gareeku

Thank you for all the kind words, everyone, they are very much appreciated.

I've got another chapter up now, too. It helped me take my mind off the recent 'events', so at least its something to do. :)

Paladin Sheppard

Did my nitpic via MSN but anyways..
So the kid is begining to act like a hero :D

Suwako

I like the chapter  :mowsmile not only because Nero finally show that he can be a hero, eventough he´s an airhead  :mowwink I hope Aisha makes it  there alive. :mowdizzy

Gabi

:yeahthat Aiyno has summed it up nicely. And I'm surprised that you've managed to come up with a new chapter so soon, but I'm not complaining. I enjoyed reading it.