Game: invisible friend (look for the next topic)

Started by Gabi, July 09, 2006, 12:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

My IF is Manuel, a.k.a. Aiyno Wolf, a.k.a. many other names.

And if it isn't, it was a great actor pretending to be him.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Gabi

Ah, so I'm the smallest of all evils? Is that what I am? You'll see, BillBuckner. You'll see. :tongue

bill

e_voyager

i need to think on mine. there are only 2 people that my invisible friend could have been.  despite what should be better judgement i'll have to guess xHaZxMatx
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

I choose .. edit: E_voyager

Since leafar isn't in this IF he's the only option I can think of.

edit: okay Gabi could have been my invisible friend aswel, because of what llearch said it somehow seems the more logical choice now so I'll go with her then, sorry EV.

e_voyager

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on October 30, 2006, 02:07:26 AM
*coin toss* I choose .. Leafar?

If I guessed wrong I will blow up this coin because it lyed! :<

i know how you feel. i was torn between hazmat and dakata but you over looked something  this
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Quote from: e_voyager on October 30, 2006, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on October 30, 2006, 02:07:26 AM
*coin toss* I choose .. Leafar?

If I guessed wrong I will blow up this coin because it lyed! :<

i know how you feel. i was torn between hazmat and dakata but you over looked something  this

Ow yeah.  :animesweat forgot he wasn't playing so the choice automatically falls on you then. Okay that makes mefeel even worse when I'm wrong.  :U

Okay I chose Gabi since I heard something before :3

e_voyager

i just wanted you to take out the impossible choices. thin carefully and go with your gut. person this time i listed to Erebus and he;s not the most reliable fellow that lives in my head

and on a side not my intuition keeps telling me that my invisible  friend was either dakata ore but but due to the way my questions were answered
less then 3000 post more then 1500
male avatar
and won more games then me( only dakata has done that)
it's very hard to pick. the feathers would suggest a feather winded fur but not necessarily. the one thins that disappoint me was they answer not to haven a robot version of themselves which hazzy has and had at the time of the question.

Gabi

Suwako

Quote from: Gabi on October 30, 2006, 05:16:52 AM
What is it you heard before, Manuel?

actually its just an excuse to not guess E_voyager. I heard llearch say that one of the IF combinations was alittle strange he told me it wasn't my invisible friend though but I'll just use it as a excuse anyway  :mwaha

Gabi

I didn't know you needed an excuse not to guess someone, but OK.

Both you and Bill have guessed me as their IF. As I've said in previous rounds, at least one of you is wrong? Who will it be? Or will it be both? We'll see later today. :D

Suwako

:B I know that I'm wrong, Thats the whole point of my existance!

Chaos will roam.

e_voyager

"Dark form the sky"_a physic green lantern from the day of Hal Jordan.
"Entropy shall consume you all?" Entropy

Aiyno everyone is wrong form time to time. i myself am probably wrong but i asked my questions and can only rely on the answer i was given. i did mention when the answers contradicted each other but that's all i can do and life it's self is also a contradiction. still there is no point in worrying this is after all only a game and a fun one at that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

As I see it, everyone has guessed:

HazMat correctly guessed Gullible
Dakata correctly guessed Xze-Xze
Gullible correctly guessed BillBuckner
Gabi correctly guessed Aiyno Wolf
BillBuckner correctly guessed Gabi
Xze-Xze correctly guessed HazMat
e_voyager incorrectly guessed HazMat - his IF was Dakata
Aiyno Wolf incorrectly guessed Gabi - his IF was e_voyager

Congratulations, those who won. Commiserations, those who didn't, and better luck next time!

Signups are now open for the next round, which will begin on Friday, the 3rd October, or sooner if we get enough people. (about 8, I think)
(and yes, Gabi, I'll run this again. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

nods as i said it was probably dakata or bill but once i guessed i stuck with it. dakata is the only one that every seems to get away form me.

Gabi

Suwako

I'll join this one and pay more attention to who I e-mail the answers this time.  :U

also I will make a serious guess next time  >:3
I'm going to make a list!

Gabi

e_voyager

bill

I'll try to ask more questions this time.  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Three more vict^H^H^Hvolunteers and we'll close early, and get on with the show.

Any takers?

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

We have a query, about pictures. Would anyone object if a picture one has taken is used, rather than a picture one draws?

I, personally, have no problem with it, but I'm not the one who'll be guessing....

Anyone object strongly to this? Out of the players, I mean...

Gabi

I don't think that's a good idea. Drawing shows the artist's style, and they have to work hard if they want to mask it. Photos can be taken by anyone who can press a button (probably not good photos, but photos anyway), and they give no hints of who took them. If someone sent me a photo, I would have no way to know if they took it, had someone else take it, or downloaded it from somewhere on the Internet.

Whoa! Damaris is playing? This will be interesting.