Victory Dance

Started by thegayhare, August 11, 2008, 10:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

damn it I broke one of my belts

It was a 6 and a half mile walk (3.3 there and then back)  to apply at a local restaurant.  LaFleurs had a sign advertising for a cook.  I only get to go there once in a while since it so pricey but there baby back ribs are to die for... so tender the meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth...

well  I walked down filled out my application and walked back.  on the way back I did some shopping.   Since I had to cook dinner once I got home.  damn my feet are killing me.

Even if I don't get the job I'm thinking of turning the walk into a habit.  once a week I'll make the long walk, and I'll take the normal 2 mile walk the rest of the week

but anyway once I got home I went to take off my belt only to find the thing had snaped some where along the way...  I didn't even have it on tight.  Oh well It was an old rather cheap belt but man thats depressing

llearch n'n'daCorna

Look on the bright side - you'll probably need a new one soon anyway, if you keep walking around.

And best of luck with the job, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch has the right idea there I think.  Given how much you've managed to loose already, it might be time to start looking into some new threads for ya'.  Given that the cheap one just died.. starting with a nice new belt might be the answer my friend. :)