What Arcana best represents you?

Started by Mao, July 29, 2008, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

I was looking at the arcana thread here and I noticed that it covered what arcana you were born under, but not which ones you feel best represent you and which one the online quizzes say you are.  To make this simple I found a pretty quick quiz that I think is pretty straight forward in assessing your personality here.  So how about it?  Which arcana do you think you fall under, and what did it say you were?

I always thought I was more like either the Hermit or the Hanged man,  (see here to get an idea before hand of what the arcana mean and which ones you think you are)

but according to the site I was a three-way tie with Moon, High Priestess, and Death. With Death being the one that it stated at the top (and therefore I'm guessing it was the one with the slightly higher precentage?)

So here's what I'd like to see:

Which arcana you think best represent you and why you think that,
And which ones this test thinks.

*edited to add more details to make this a bit easier*

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VSMIT

I got a tie with The Fool and The High Priestess, with The Hanging Dragon and The Emperor tied for the next spot down.

Mao

But which ones did you think you were before taking that test?  I was kind of highlighting the difference between our views of ourselves and those of what others might see/think.

Like I said I always thought  of myself as being more like the Hermit or the  Hanged Man due to my needs to improve myself though self discovery and my drives to do so no matter what the sacrifice.  However, after answering those questions it seems that since I listen to my feelings a lot, strive for change and have a strong spiritual side I'm seen as more close to the High Priestess, Moon and Death.

VSMIT

I didn't really think of myself as anything, especially since I didn't know the meanings behind the arcanas anyway.

Mao

Well, look them up. :P  They're all over the place!

Slowtini

Mao

But is that what you would have thought you were?

Slowtini

I have no idea what it's about anyway. D:

But, the card-thing is a wicked-awesome dragon, so I'm kinda happy about that.

roninfoxtail

A 3-way tie with The Devil, The Moon, And the Empress...

I think I should try this quiz again after I get some actual sleep. Thou looking at the abridged descriptions from the previous thread, it might not be half-wrong.

Roureem Egas

I notice that not all Arcanas are listed in the results. Is there that much overlap in the quiz?

I scored highest on Empress, then got a three way tie on the Hanging Dragon (which I assume is the Hanged Man), the High Priestess, and the Moon. Fairly accurate, but I figured Hermit would be higher scored for me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hmm.

There probably isn't a "Grumpy Bastard" card, is there?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 29, 2008, 07:11:29 PM
Hmm.

There probably isn't a "Grumpy Bastard" card, is there?

Hm... well, there's the Emperor, the Hierophant/Pope, the Hermit... those sound kinda like "Grumpy Bastard" cards to me, Boxy.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

King Of Hearts

shadowterm

I am the fool, I closed the tab before copy pasta-ing it, but basically said that change will happen I'll be ready for it with a smile and a joke, and people look to me as a source of strength because of my individuality and personal style. Under that was Priestess, but it didn't give a description on that one.

The fool does seem to represent me, but I don't think anyone looks to me as a source of strength. If they do they have a funny way of showing it.  :rolleyes
/)//w//(\

Omega

The Hermit, The Moon and The Emperor. All equal with each other.

Not the Judgement and Priestess, like I originally intented.

Gabi

I got The Empress.
Divinatory Meaning: The need to cultivate your own creativity. Reverse Meaning: Too easy going. Not sticking up for your own rights. You are an artist, even if you may not have discovered that yet. You are most happy when you create. Music is a part of your soul energy and need it on a regular basis. Some people may not understand you, but then again, you don't always understand yourself. Lucky for you, you're okay with that.
The Empress    
   100%
The Tower    
   92%
The High Priestess    
   92%
The Moon    
   83%
Justice    
   75%
The Emperor    
   75%
The Fool    
   67%
Death    
   67%
The Star    
   67%
The Hanging Dragon    
   58%
The Hermit    
   50%
Strength    
   42%
The Lovers    
   25%
The Devil    
   0%
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mao

Is that what you felt was right though?

gh0st

apparently i am number 20 the judgement

Suwako

I got The Moon
Divinatory Meaning: Completion, Fulfillment. The end of a major cycle. The world of dreams. Reverse Meaning: Holding back reality by living in a dream world. You have a keen sense of people and are able to identify power where others are oblivious. You are drawn toward celestial bodies and draw strength from them. Others find you intriguing, not being able to put their finger on what it is about you that they cannot resist.

The Hanging Dragon
100%
The Moon    
100%
The Hermit    
92%
The Empress
92%
The Devil    
83%
Death    
67%