Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted butn you not have a toohach and need to see the dentist.

i wish that i could resistes the curpution that comes with power better. 'don't resist give in and embracise the greatness' no *beats ego with a loaf of stale frenck bread.* down boy!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you can now resist the corruption, but this request is against the rules as punishment you have now become Cartmans father From South Park...and as you are no longer yourself but a lonely shemale housewife with issues. however  on the bright side you are resistant to corruption, and further wishing for a period no longer than three weeks... personally I thought you were better off as sailor moon, so as an act of kindness you are now dressed as Sailor moon  and have to deal with Cartman :laugh

I wish Voyeger was permanently concidered  sailor moon in the wish thread.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

unforusly this wish is not granted as the voyager space probe curas into the carman family killing them all and voyager revoems in a new demintion in his normal robotict shell.

i wish that others wouls relize that i can not be fixt in a forum though they can destory my present one form time to time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: e_voyager on September 29, 2006, 11:29:38 PM
unfuriously this wish is not granted, as the voyager space probe crashes into the cartman family killing them all, and Sailor moon  re-emerges in a new teenage robot shell, which is not as lame as his normal Megaman robotic shell.

I wish that others would relize that I can not be fixed in a form, although they can destory my present one, from time to time.

Granted, people realize you are no longer in a fixed form, however you are allways percieved as a female robot. congradulations.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted your wish for nothing has left you with an empty feeling.

I wish I had a rope to climb to heaven!

e_voyager

granted but since you failed your traing with Korin you don't have the stamina to make it all the way to the top.

i wish i was in dixi.

Saist

Quote from: e_voyager on September 30, 2006, 02:50:57 PM
granted but since you failed your traing with Korin you don't have the stamina to make it all the way to the top.

i wish i was in dixi.

you are in Dixi, Hurrah, Hurrah. I do wonder though why you chose to visit during Cotton Picking Season. Oh well, it's only 40,000 acres of Cotton that you need to to go through. Have fun.

I wish I was cute.

tenlaius

congradulations your cute! but a cute girl that had a crush on you now hates you, and winds up being the reason you die.

i wish i had more swords

Suwako

Granted but thier all made out of paper.  :mwaha

I wish I could make my homework without any wrong answers in 2 minutes.  :U

e_voyager

granted you now have Bart Allen's super speed but  like Bart Allen  though it only takes you 2 minutes real time it seems like hours to you anyway.

i wish je.saist would stop trying to feminised me. last week i was mistaken for X-J9 (jenny) and i am most certainly not a teenager any more. (returns this his hedgehog form for a while.)

Anara

Granted. je.saist is no longer trying, he has succeded. Congratulations, you're a girl. I'd start picking out dresses if I were you.

I wish I was a ninja.

vulpesweasel

granted. But pirates kill you in anger. So sorry. I wish i was n't a lonely hermit who is outcast by society itself

Saist

Quote from: e_voyager on October 02, 2006, 07:29:05 PM
i wish je.saist would stop trying to feminised me. last week i was mistaken for X-J9 (jenny) and i am most certainly not a teenager any more. (returns this his hedgehog form for a while.)

Blink Blink...  o.o.c. for a second, but when the hell have I tried to feminize you???

alright, onto Vulpesweasel's wish... lesse... not a loney hermit... how to corrupt that...

okay. You aren't a lonely hermit anymore. Society loves you and adores you. However, this is only until it announced that you were miscast. You are not going to be playing Wessley Crusher in the next Star Trek movie, and unlike the rumors told, his character isn't getting shot out the Torpedo launcher into cold space. Ah well.

I wish for a bowl of soup.

e_voyager

granted you know have a bowl of catfish chowder. enjoy.

so i live one more life time as a female no big i've don it before. but just to  ebil I wish je.saist had a pictures of me both as sailor moon as he tried to for me into being and as bubba moon the ACEN persona.(i'm not bubba moon but then i'm not sailo moon either.)

GabrielsThoughts

huh? My lack of understanding of your wishfull thinking has made me go insane... I want to grant a really terrible wish which bears repeating so that in this moment of hesitation I have built up three unfulfilled wishes, as a result I have fulfilled your wish but the law of three corruptions that were mine to bare are now yours...

E-voyager you now have an empty void inside of you, which is unfortunate because you are trapped in a dimention of time space with only your computer and a room with a dragon. Forever you are bound to that realm until you have mastered the art of text messaging. Be careful, as the time you spend text messaging your next wish could be used for your escape if you wish for a wish that is not this wish while wishing inside a wellwishing wyrm.

I wish I knew why Tsunede (aka the fith hokage, an a medical nin of naruto fame) was  hemophobic.

e_voyager

Don't worry you did well the pictuer of me as sailor moon are badded engouh but salior bubba?  scary. for the brave of heart you can google inmams salior bubba and while it is is a g rates photo it is scary.

Granted but it makes you wonder how most of the her surgeies are bloodless now.

I was it was easier ofr othersw to undersand me

vulpesweasel

granted, but now you're speech is so simple and stupid you are ignored.

I wish for nanaki/red XIII to be my puppy/kitty

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but now you are Yuffie....and you don't even want to know some to the things Red XIII ha done to Yuffie. EWW! Gross!

I wish to evacuate that image from my conciousness.

Jim Halisstrad

Granted, but that image is now lodged in the minds of every artist on the net.

I wish for a magical pillow.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, you now have a magic talking pillow.  Problem is it won't shut up, and that's a problem being the thing you sleep on and all.

I wish I wasn't disqualified from the CA State Fair. :mad

e_voyager

Granted  but not that you are qualified find that you are banned form the fair for life. catch22 my firend.

i wish that i could rest on a planed of my choice in a universe of my choice for in a time of my choice for one lifetime.

Suwako

Granted but your free will has been lost forever.

I wish I was a little more original..

e_voyager

granted but that originality cost you your freedom

i wish others knew what it was like the possess the same power as the sun.

Jim Halisstrad

DAMN IT E-VOYAGER, YOU NINJA-ED ME.

Granted, but the entire solar system is swallowed by a gigantic eruption of impossibly hot plasma.

I wish for some booze.

e_voyager

granted but you are now too you to drink it

i wish others know what i was like to be such a tempting target... well there is Charles but i mean on a grander scale.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted others now know why You are such a tempting target.  However, the obvious reason you are a target is that you are a  "girl", some form of anrogynistic feminine being who is automatically a target  because girls are always the targets of online scandels....and pervs.

I wish that I could ...take over.... the... worl...um Microsoft corperation!!! and had oodles of fangirls cater to my every whim. 

...and suddenly everything rocks!

e_voyager

granted however two days after you take over miroscoft you find out the the company is bankrupt and the fan girls leave you. all you have left are pictures of them and sailor moon, sailor E sailor bubba moon and sailor bubba E

i wish that Gabriels Thought's gender bending wishes would  backfire on him more often then not. after all i'm not sailor moon more of a Vidle or Sango if anything

GabrielsThoughts

It is unfortunate that your wish will not come to pass as only you, Because I'm rubber and you're glue the only one affected by the cursed seal of insert name of lame transgender thing Abel is about to unleash on Dan here has bounced off of me and stuck onto you... oops

I wish E- Voyager would get a clue.

e_voyager

granted and with this clue is is able to rewrite you very being making you into the thing you sought to create.

i wish people would learn not to mess with the ego as no one can out ego me. *e stands off screed with a news paper* uhm except my little sister*  *e notes and dragons ego off the computer.

GabrielsThoughts

OMFG! I'm now a self made powerfull zillonare. I have my Graphic Novela masterpiece published on the web, and in paper form it's being published by Slave Labor Graphics. I have exclusive rights to all my artwork and own Amber Panyko and all her artwork, as I beat her in a mythical game of chance and now own her soul.  I'm going to direct, star, and compose music for my Own Theatrical Masterpiece. I am a super Arrogant, Super Genius, with an EGO the size of death vally. Who is the most powerfull man in the world? I am and it is all thaks to E- voyager. Thanks buddy!!! I'll see if I can't get you that sex change you wanted... its mandatory.

Granted they have learned not to mess with your ego, They now can only mess with your superego or Id if they wanted too. 

I wish for dirt...because I like dirt