Well, hello there!

Started by Tsiana, July 15, 2008, 08:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsiana

Hey!
So I'm pretty new to these forums only been around a couple of days... i just discovered CVRPG last week and i pretty much read all 807(well 810 if you count all the parts of "800") comics straight through in 2 and a half day.
I go by a lot of different names but you can call me Lee if you really want. (yes i know that makes me sound like i guy but trust me I'm really not)
Um so a little about me. i love to role play and i read about a million different web comics.. but i only read every single comic for the ones that i really like.. which is about.... *counts on fingers.....and toes...* .. uh 11 or 12 i think.
I'm a little bit of a anime and manga nerd....and yes i plan on going to animethon in august.......
DONT JUDGE ME!!! lol
um.. not sure what else to say right now.. oh i do a lot of rping... used to do more but I've been busy. I'm hoping to get back into it.. i have quite a variety of characters that i use often and others that i would love to flesh out.
I guess i really should get a display picture of some kind....
oh and for all those deviants out there check out my page. my user is JocelynLavale (which also happens to be one of my characters) And my other shared account is AdamInWonderland. It's an account myself and two friends use for our own webcomic though its about 6 pages not updated because of a broken scanner....

For those of you who are curious, no Tsiana is not my real name.. its not even a character name.. its just one i thought of that for obvious reasons is never taken so i use it as a user name every now and then.

but yeah.. if you wanna know anything just ask
=D

Fave web comics:
CVRPG
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Adam In Wonderland (AIW)
Allan
Candi
VGCats
Super Effective
Journey Log
Kukuburi
Soerthumbsonline
ThreePanelSoul

Jairus

Welcome aboard, Tsiana! Everyone is crazy, we're all nuts, have fun, don't cross the Box, my nickname is "Jay" (not Jai, Ji-Ji, or Jai-Jai), and that's all that ya need to know! See ya round!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

VSMIT

Yes, welcome.  Be warned, we're all a little insane, but be careful of the box, anyone named after a character in a comic, and especially careful around people who warn you against others.

Have fun! :)

Darkmoon

Quote from: Tsiana on July 15, 2008, 08:43:57 PM
So I'm pretty new to these forums only been around a couple of days... i just discovered CVRPG last week and i pretty much read all 807(well 810 if you count all the parts of "800") comics straight through in 2 and a half day.

Finally! A CVRPG fan! Be still my heart!

Welcome!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

What, I don't count? Nuts.

Back to the drawing board.

Welcome to our little corner of t'Internet. Pull up a pew, make yourself at home... not that much at home, get off Bill's head. Have a cuppa tea, watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anything, especially fish.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 16, 2008, 03:29:30 AM
What, I don't count? Nuts.

Well, as a mod, you kind of exist in a quantum state as both part of the community and outside of it, whereas Miss Tsiana - who is not a mod - lacks this quantum confusion. I've always kind of felt that Mods are the Schrödinger's cats of the internet world. So, yes, you count, but your status fluctuates depending on what you're doing at the time: Tsiana is a full-time community member, meaning that she is always a CVRPG fan. Quantum internet physics makes your brains run after a while, so it's best not to think too hard about it.

Incidentally, Tsiana, this is normal. Well, fairly normal. More or less. Kind. Sorta. Not really.

Mao

Welcome to the boards!  Read the rules, be wary of some members (particularly the box) and try not to let the crazy get to ya'.

Oh and Darkmoon.. I'm a fan of both CVRPG and DMFA.. do I count?

Darkmoon

Really, I was just teasing, sine most everyone comes here going "OMG DMFA I READ IT ALLS THE TIMES".

Finally, I get my own, non-DMFA related fan. I knew it had to happen one day.

VSMIT

Yeah, but now that DMFA's been mentioned, Tsiana's going to go find it, and become an avid fan, and forget all about CVRPG.

STOP JINXING IT!

Darkmoon

Quote from: VSMIT on July 16, 2008, 10:22:50 AM
Yeah, but now that DMFA's been mentioned, Tsiana's going to go find it, and become an avid fan, and forget all about CVRPG.

:(

Jairus

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 16, 2008, 04:27:06 PM

*offers his shoulder for Darkmoon to cry into*

Pagan

Yeah... well, hey D-moon, at least there are people who like both. It's just that you don't really get much forum comments... dunno why though.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tsiana

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 16, 2008, 09:23:20 AM
Really, I was just teasing, sine most everyone comes here going "OMG DMFA I READ IT ALLS THE TIMES".

Finally, I get my own, non-DMFA related fan. I knew it had to happen one day.

Heheh... i feel special now.. XD

Tsiana

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 16, 2008, 04:27:06 PM

Actually i dont think that'll happen anytime soon at least. cause my brain is pretty much stuck in CVRPG mode and starting anyting else would just totally ruin my groove...

yeah i have a groove...
.. XD

VSMIT

That ought to make his day.  Also, try to refrain from double posting.  It's against the rules, if I recall...

Tsiana

ah... ok yeah i jsut didn't think that there would be two different things to reply to..
soyeah...
usually i dont.
thanks for the heads up though

Darkmoon

Not against the rules, just generally discouraged, since it's kinda cluttery.

Good to hear you're in CVRPG mode. Poke around the archives. There's all kinds of side-stories.

Pagan

Hey D, did you change your avatar and sig? Or is my comp messing up?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Your comp is messing up.

Pagan

It was. It's working again. Whoo!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tsiana on July 16, 2008, 11:44:48 PM
ah... ok yeah i jsut didn't think that there would be two different things to reply to..

What you can do in that case is edit your original post, and in the edit screen is a list of the other posts you can respond to (way down the bottom, out of the way) with a "quote" link. If you hit that, it posts the quote into your current post in the point where the cursor is.

This means you can quote two people's posts, and respond to them, in one post. Easy, huh? ;-]

This message brought to you in recognition that many folks aren't technical dweebs like me...

Quote from: Tsiana on July 16, 2008, 11:11:02 PM
Heheh... i feel special now.. XD

Is that "ride the short bus" special? ;-]

Mao

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 17, 2008, 04:56:20 AM
Is that "ride the short bus" special? ;-]

I would venture to say that as long as her IQ is higher than that of say.. cardboard (not that it apparently takes that much), she should be fine while visiting here. ;-)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mowser on July 17, 2008, 08:11:09 AM
I would venture to say that as long as her IQ is higher than that of say.. cardboard (not that it apparently takes that much), she should be fine while visiting here. ;-)

Ooo, I am cut to the quick. ;-]

Mao

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 17, 2008, 09:44:18 AM
Ooo, I am cut to the quick. ;-]

It was a weak insult and I admit it Boxy, but I just didn't want you to get away with poking fun at my fellow newbies without someone poking at you.

Tsiana, this is just a taste of the fun you too will have here. :D

Tsiana

Thanks for the info and no i am not short bus special.
last i checked i had a pretty great IQ
-And as long as the fun isnt at MY expense i'm all for it.

VSMIT

Oh trust me, the fun will usually be at your expense.  Especially when it's the box having the fun.

Tsiana

Quote from: VSMIT on July 17, 2008, 11:29:30 PM
Oh trust me, the fun will usually be at your expense.  Especially when it's the box having the fun.

hmmm well looks like i'm just gonna have to have a litle fun at his then....
:P

Jairus

Quote from: Tsiana on July 17, 2008, 11:30:46 PM
Quote from: VSMIT on July 17, 2008, 11:29:30 PM

hmmm well looks like i'm just gonna have to have a litle fun at his then....
:P

Be very very very careful around Boxy. Trust me on this: he's a mod. He can do things. But he's not a bad guy, he just likes his fun.

VSMIT

Oh, you mean like when he changed your sig and Ren's avatar?

Pagan

Ren's av got changed? Dag, I'm sad I missed that.