The Tavern

Started by rocket_red1, July 25, 2008, 09:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket_red1

This is not from the comic.  It's just for doing a sort of low quality RP. However, we will often use our characters to discuss events in the comic, and the race you chose must be able to appear in dmfa.  It won't, but it must fit in with the world.  Now, for the actual RP.

Sitting behind the counter you see a burly looking panda with large green/red wings standing, trying to stop the brawls taking place around the inn, with his wings. there are plenty of people sitting around him, chatting excitedly.

Turnsky

shouldn't it be in the haunted ballroom then?, since that is the RP forum thing, and not the DMFA forum proper.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Mao

Yeah, just ask llearch to move it to the haunted ballroom. :)

rocket_red1

hmm... I don't know, I only browse this forum... besides, I look at this as being an area where we can have characters talk about comics like they were current events, and at the same time allowing Rping... I thought it would fit in at this location.  Amber should add an area to have Rping based on DMFA.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Whoops, accidentally tripped.

RP in the RP forum. No Exceptions. Read the rules.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Seriously, I don't even care that you only read this part of the forum. This forum is part of a larger forum, and when you registered, you had to have seen the forum as a whole. You had to have seen the registration agreement that says READ THE RULES. You should have read the rules.

This is an official warning. Read the damn rules and don't break them.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...