[Art/Poetry] Xze's Corner of Insanity-12/13-WIP

Started by Nikki, July 11, 2008, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you perfer more of mine?

Traditional arts
Digital arts
Writings

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Ooooh. That last one is -really- nice.

Welcome back, Xze!

Nikki

good to be back. i haven't really been drawing much so i haven't really been around. But i color so maybe a few of my black-and-whites will get some color soon =3

oh, and on the last pic, Rhea Hyuga is my GaiaOnline screenname, just to let ya guys know

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Brunhidden

so, back into action, anything come to mind that you will work on next?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

WhiteFox

*Puts critique glasses on.*

Gaara and a friends character, all copyright info is on there

Might want to work on eyes. They kind of throw me off. Gaara's arm looks a bit long, and the color on his hair has a white outline to it.

Other than that, the characters have a good feeling of interaction. By which I mean they look like they're actually next to each other, as opposed to just drawn next to each other. This is kind of hard to describe, but it's a subtle thing that some artists just never grasp.

Can't wait to see more.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Nikki

@Brun- No clue, actually, i'm sorta in a drawing rut XD

@Fox- *listens carefully* Eyes aren't really my strong point, so i'll work on that, as are any body parts, including arms and fingers. Yar, the white line was unintentional (Due to using magic wand) but i didn't really wanna fix it. thanks so much for that, though =3

Nikki

Lilypad

Yeah, just a lily pad. I love the way i did the flower, so even though this is nothing big, i'm quite proud of it. used a pic of a lily pad for reference

Brunhidden

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 13, 2008, 11:31:04 PM
@Brun- No clue, actually, i'm sorta in a drawing rut XD

pander! find peeps to draw and flatter them so as they will polish your booty and then kiss it
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Nikki

NDDR

how bout doin somethin like my sig, you can pick from any of mine or your wajas

Nikki

techmaster-glitch

*snrk*
Bwahaha! :lol Wow, that has certianly left ME speechless ;)

WhiteFox

Just so you know, that's what 3/4ters of my sketch book looks like.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Nikki

Jairus

No worries: most of my drawings are just doodles.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Nikki

techmaster-glitch

Nikki

Yup. She was going to be my Kingdom Hearts character but now she's just a character all her own <3

i love the little sharks i made

Jairus

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 04, 2008, 11:39:00 PM
Here's something a little better.
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 04, 2008, 11:41:53 PM
Oooh, that's nice. A tiger-shark mermaid?
... from Kingdom Hearts? Interesting.

In another note, it's good to see that someone else does their drawings on notebook paper.

EDIT: Crud, you responded while I was writing it.

Nikki

believe it or not, some of my best drawings are done on notebook paper.

Nikki

Double posting. Shame on me. Decided to get started on these early since i have 12 of them to do. first one was done last year, second one i had help from my friend Ruby since i suck at drawing Sakura

First Day: Kyuubi in a Pine tree
Second Day: Two inner Sakuras

Jairus

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 04, 2008, 11:53:11 PM
Second Day: Two inner Sakuras

Ah, so Sakura is now certifiably insane. Can we lock her up with the rest of the crazies in that series?

Nikki

Indeed. you should see the next one i'm working on.

This isn't it, but i did it really quick just now

i blame me seeing Ghostrider for the first time. i'm still working on it so it looks crappy right now

Jairus

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2008, 12:16:15 AM
This isn't it, but i did it really quick just now

i blame me seeing Ghostrider for the first time. i'm still working on it so it looks crappy right now

Hey, it's better than I can do.

Nikki

Well the skull looks farking awesome.

i'm just not happy with the 'flames'

i may use a brush to see if it'll look good.

WhiteFox

That is a really good skull. The flames aren't bad, the problem is that they're just outlines. They'd look better filled in.

Jairus: *Smeck* I have to go update my sig now.

Nikki

Jairus

Quote from: Fox LeBlanc on August 05, 2008, 12:50:41 AM
Jairus: *Smeck* I have to go update my sig now.

What's that for?

*looks at Fox's sig*

Oh. Well, look at it this way: at no point in my life have I had real chance to sit back and actually figure out how to draw. Most of my drawings are just loose doodles when I can fit them in and they're in pen (incidentally, since my favorite color is blue, most of my drawings are in blue ink: not very good looking), and they're not very good, to be honest... though I did just submit one of my drawings for the Invisible Friends game over in The Arena. After this round's over, I'll point it out to you.

But, since this is about Xze-Xze's stuff and not mine, the skull looks nice, but you're right about the flames needing work.

EDIT: okay, without the extra flames it looks a little better. Cool.

Nikki

Bleh >P at least you can use pen to draw. i need a pencil or it looks like crap. *looks for an example* gimmie a sec here...

Jairus

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2008, 01:02:19 AM
Bleh >P at least you can use pen to draw. i need a pencil or it looks like crap. *looks for an example* gimmie a sec here...

I'm saying that I use a pen to draw because that's all that I have usually. It still looks like crap. The best stuff I draw is in pencil... and I keep breaking my mechanical pencils. And I buy blue pens because blue's my favorite color: if I drew more often, I'd buy a black pen as well.

I have problems.