[Story] Glitch in the System

Started by Silver Pomeranian Genji, December 16, 2008, 03:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Tis my Winx Club story.<-- 'Tis my Winx Club story. Three chapters and counting. If anybody has any feedback, I would be deeply grateful, and much thanks in advance.

EDIT: Link fixed.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Tapewolf

You might want to fix the link.

Apart from that, it does seem to rely rather heavily on the reader already knowing the scenario pretty well.  Since I don't, it's not making a great deal of sense, I'm afraid to say.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

IS THIS METAL ARMS: GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM? I DON'T KNOW, THE LINK EEZ BROOOOKEEENN!! D: D: D: D: D:

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 16, 2008, 07:45:17 PM
IS THIS METAL ARMS: GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM? I DON'T KNOW, THE LINK EEZ BROOOOKEEENN!!
Just cut-and-paste it into the browser for now.  Either that or I'll fix it myself...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Oh, it's not...I am filled with disappointment FOR LIFE :cry

Ok, serious now. I mirror Tapewolf's comment.
In fact, it was here, or more specifically, at the park, that Bloom met Stella, and...well, you know the rest.
No we don't.

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 16, 2008, 07:55:32 PM
Oh, it's not...I am filled with disappointment FOR LIFE :cry

Ok, serious now. I mirror Tapewolf's comment.
In fact, it was here, or more specifically, at the park, that Bloom met Stella, and...well, you know the rest.
No we don't.

Sorry about the misleading title. I thought it'd be pun-worthy, considering who the main villain is and all. Anyway, the story is geared towards Winx Club viewers, in case I didn't say so in the original post, so again I apologize.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?