[Comic/ video with audio] "take a chance" on youtube 9-02-08

Started by GabrielsThoughts, July 10, 2008, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

I kinda understand why your killing it off...Mostly your working on many things at once

Brunhidden

aww poop, i liked this one the most out of your comics, kinda got attached to it. being a minor part of the project its based on does keep interest going too, even if its just due to the sillyness and non sequitur  nature

sorry to see it go, but if you feel better not juggling one more thing thats good enough for me. enjoy some free time
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

aww man! This was the only thing of yours I was reading! :<

GabrielsThoughts

:kirby hooray, I finally finished the comic.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Mao

Brunhidden

it is good to know death young, before it hits someone close to you.

then again theres such a thing as too young- when eowyn was even smaller she was sisters with our cat, and we didn't want our cat to be found dead of her terminal illness one morning.

however one day we wanna give our little girl a tank of fish- about thirty identical tiny fish which cant be counted, dead ones removed before she notices, and later on let the kids find one or two dead when they can handle it
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

GabrielsThoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgrltoo3w3A

hooray me! I finished something I've wanted to do since I saw "warrior for hire" on youtube.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.