Count As High As You Can...Before "The Man" Stops You. [02]

Started by e_voyager, July 04, 2008, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweepTheLeg

80 posts will go by, and you still wont google the damn plebeian word.

Castle Pokemetroid

81 and I haven't figured out what the heck is this "google" that comes up now and again.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jairus

84. In a desire to appear less "plebeian" to SweepTheLeg, I'm going to slowly back off of this thread.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Castle Pokemetroid

85 I yahoo'd google and it's the exact same thing as yahoo. Go figure.

SweepTheLeg

86 the stupid crap, son. Or do you not know that term either?

e_voyager

86. where did the candles get their wicks?

87 time for more heaven
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Castle Pokemetroid

88 what's this internet I've been hearing about, also?

SweepTheLeg

Eighty-nine thousand years ago, Al Gore created the internet from some twigs and a spare tire.

Castle Pokemetroid

90 seconds and I relize I don't know who Al Gore is.

e_voyager

SweepTheLeg

Nineteen ninety-two was the year, Al-Gore was fighting commies in space. He risked his life for you guys, and yet no one has any idea who he is. Sad.

Castle Pokemetroid

1993 is by birft year, or my year of my birth

e_voyager

SweepTheLeg

Ninety-five posts and still no moderators. You guys are lucky I am confined to this hellish space!

Castle Pokemetroid

1996 was my sis' birthday year.

e_voyager

e_voyager

Castle Pokemetroid

SweepTheLeg

Castle Pokemetroid

SweepTheLeg

103 episodes of Dragon Ball Z until they get off of Namek.

techmaster-glitch

e_voyager

e_voyager

SweepTheLeg

108! Nice to see you haven't given up on this sand castle.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...