Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gullible

Is it just me, or has Ink vanished?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I thought I saw him online a moment ago?

Perhaps it's just this forum?

Gabi: What about well-abused intelligence? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dakata

Why doesn't my dad approve of the music I listen to? :P It's not rap. (He hates rap music, but I hate it more. >>)

Why are the kids IRL afraid of me/the -creepy- music I listen to? >:3 It's not like it's about DEATH or anything...*Bwahahahah*
(Some little kids outside heard me listening to my music and they ran...very far away from my house. X3)

What would Llearchy do if I did this? *Sits on him* :3

(BTW, I've been uber-sleepy for days. Forgive me if my posts are gibberish. >> I can't sleeeeep....I'm a cubi or somethiiiing...)

FurryFreak

Quote from: Dakata on July 12, 2006, 09:59:26 AM
Why doesn't my dad approve of the music I listen to? :P It's not rap. (He hates rap music, but I hate it more. >>)

Why are the kids IRL afraid of me/the -creepy- music I listen to? >:3 It's not like it's about DEATH or anything...*Bwahahahah*
(Some little kids outside heard me listening to my music and they ran...very far away from my house. X3)

What would Llearchy do if I did this? *Sits on him* :3
Because... he's your dad. o.o Parents dissapprove of lots of things their children do, like my dad dissapproves of my akward sleep schedule.. >.>

It all depeds on age. Say they're small. If it's angry music, the odds are they'd be terrified and run away. Kind of like how I scare kids on Halloween. 0:3

As for the last one.... *pokes Llearch* Only Llearch knows.

Dakata

...*Gives FF-mow sugar* >:3

But my dad likes rock music....and I listen to rock music. >> And some music that isn't rock music...I think. He likes Disturbed and Slayer and stuff, and I like Evanescence and Linkin Park and Gorillaz and stuff. >>

~Is my dad just weird or a normal, evil parent?

~But it's not angry music. 0:3 It's just innocent 'ol rock music! How is it scary?

'I never know, just why you run
so far away, far away from me'

0:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Parents are supposed to be evil, now?

Dammit... now I've got to change my modus operandi and stylish good looks...

Gabi

Funny, but that was a rhetorical question, and for that you get...

Stairs!

(I told you you could get anything).
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

JousterL

When shall we be able to do another "APF Answers Mab Mail" session?
I'm thinking possibilities of recording different questions via video, then compiling it into one. No one would know the difference! <.<

Suwako

Imagine standing on a roof. 7 meters (22 feet) above ground level, In the open the sun. and the roofs black!

how much time would it take to get burned at a tempature (at ground level) about 32 degrees celsius?

Gabi

Quote from: JousterL on July 12, 2006, 11:45:37 AM
I'm thinking possibilities of recording different questions via video, then compiling it into one. No one would know the difference! <.<
It certainly wouldn't be the same, but we could try. Though we'd need some Mab-mail first.
Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 12, 2006, 11:47:23 AM
Imagine standing on a roof. 7 meters (22 feet) above ground level, In the open the sun. and the roofs black!

how much time would it take to get burned at a tempature (at ground level) about 32 degrees celsius?
That depends on how sensitive your skin is, and also the time of day. If it were me, at noon, without protection, it would take me about 15 minutes, give or take 5 or so,

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oi! That wasn't rhetorical - I really wanted to know!

Muttermuttermutter

o/~ halfway up the stairs is the stair where I sit... there isn't any other stair quite like it... I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top, so this is the stair where I always stop....

... besides, the rules merely say to ask a question, not to make it non-rhetorical... don't they?

Should I be worried?

Gabi

The rules don't say the question can't be rhetorical. It's just that rhetorical questions get random answers.

You shouldn't be worried unless Shades drops by and happens to see you there.

Dakata

Why am I so perverted?

Why am I so evil?

How can Llearchy sit? He's a box! :P

How do you pronounce Llearchy's name? :P

Am I allowed to push Llearchy so he'll fall down the stairs? :D
(Or should I let Shades do it? >:D)

Kio

(wow 3 APF's and like 9 APF member's...wow)

Did you know Ben Stiller was in the BackStreet Boys? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGaeOttA33w <----Proof

Gabi

Quote from: Dakata on July 12, 2006, 12:01:53 PM
Why am I so perverted?

Why am I so evil?

How can Llearchy sit? He's a box! :P

How do you pronounce Llearchy's name? :P

Am I allowed to push Llearchy so he'll fall down the stairs? :D
(Or should I let Shades do it? >:D)
Because you like it.
Same.
He can do many things. Sitting is one of the easiest.
Lurk.
Take care of yourself. You never know when you may be pushed down the stairs. Besides, he seems to be fine where he is.
Quote from: Huggable Kio on July 12, 2006, 12:03:23 PM
(wow 3 APF's and like 9 APF member's...wow)

Did you know Ben Stiller was in the BackStreet Boys? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGaeOttA33w <----Proof
8, not 9.
Err... Okay... That doesn't really tell me much.

ITOS

Is Taski going to put up a lab here?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Suwako

Where's the edge of the world in secondlife?
(I found it  :mowninja)

Dakata

'Llearch' is pronounced as 'Lurk'? Huh. I thought it rhymed with 'search'. *Shrug*

~Should I get off my lazy dragon-butt and make an art thread? :P

~If someone asks a question, and none of the APFs know the answer, can a non-APF answer ze question? :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, only the APFs may answer.

I mean, uh... Would anyone else care to offer an answer to that one?

* llearch keeps singing
o/~ Halfway up the stairs isn't up and isn't down, it isn't in the nursery, it isn't in the town, and all sorts of funny thoughts, run round my head, it isn't really anywhere, it's somewhere else instead....

Gabi

llearch, your luck is out! No answering questions directly. Let's see... No Ink to deliver original punishment, no Shades to set you on fire... I guess I'll have to rainbow you, llearch.

*As Gabi speaks, a bright rainbow descends upon llearch and the box is painted with its striking colors.*

They won't come off for a while.

Dakata

Am I allowed to point and laugh at Llearchy? :3

Am I allowed to point and laugh at Llearchy while wearing a hat?

Am I allowed to play dress-up with Llearchy? :3

Will my -evil- questions be answered? (The ones in the post above Llearchy's post.)

Does Llearchy hate it when I call him Llearchy?

Would he -really- hate it if I called him Llearchy-chan? :3

Kenji

Quote from: Damaris on July 12, 2006, 01:02:09 AM
Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: Eibbor_N on July 11, 2006, 10:58:51 PM
What on earth is that little green thing in the lower right of everybody's posts? Between the words 'Report to moderater' and 'Logged.'

I believe that is the world connected to an internet cord, similiar to when some computers log online.

Actually, I am told that it is the Fist of Tulkas (it's a weapon from some Castlevania game)

(I asked Darkmoon, since he's the one that added it to the forum)
*runs before she is beaten*

Yes, apparently  I wasn't using the same background as Eibbor.  :laugh Silly me. :P

ShadesFox

Quote from: JousterL on July 12, 2006, 11:45:37 AM

Hey if you have some mab mail I have a web cam.
The All Purpose Fox

Darkmoon

Quote from: Azlan on July 12, 2006, 02:31:22 AM
Quote from: Damaris on July 12, 2006, 01:02:09 AM
Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: Eibbor_N on July 11, 2006, 10:58:51 PM
What on earth is that little green thing in the lower right of everybody's posts? Between the words 'Report to moderater' and 'Logged.'

I believe that is the world connected to an internet cord, similiar to when some computers log online.

Actually, I am told that it is the Fist of Tulkas (it's a weapon from some Castlevania game)

(I asked Darkmoon, since he's the one that added it to the forum)
*runs before she is beaten*

There is a rule in this thread that only APFs and AP team members are allowed to answer questions here... all others are punished.  As far as I am concerned, that applies to moderators and admins, here you are not gods and are subject to our laws.  Ink is responsible for punishment, but there is always the... box... it's kind of fiery.

However light hearted you may have mean that chastisement to be, the long and the short of it is that if a question about the forum is asked, in any thread, anywhere, we are allowed to answer them. You wanna get crabby about it, I can bust out the dancing Lock of Locking.

I don't think anyone wants that.

:locked

Dakata

Who smited/smote God? :o

What is God doing here?

Why does the dancing Lock of Locking look ADOWABLE? X3

Why aren't my other questions being answered? :<

...*Hugs dancing Lock of Locking* :3 It's so shiny and adorable!

Darkmoon

The dancing lock of locking owns your soul.

:yeahthat

Malakin

*Picks dancing lock*

Be freee!! soul!

Anyway: Would it not be the case that if this AP thread was locked another one would be made in its place?

*edit, oh yeah smites god

Darkmoon

You make a new one, would it not be the case that the Dancing Lock of Locking would join it as well, thus locking it even though all it wanted to do was join the party?

Poor dancing lock of locking.

Malakin

Don't worry i know you will do your job, the question was funnily enough aimed at the APers, wondering if for any reason this thread became locked they would attempt to continue.

Of course it could also have just been there to appease the APF's and to cover the fact the post was just a load of spam :P

Oh and the question:

Why don't we have a smiley for :P ? :P