Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on August 10, 2006, 11:35:15 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on August 10, 2006, 03:34:10 AM
imortilty vs eternal life. what do you think?
I think I might be able to answer that if you explained what "imortilty" means.

It's what happens when you become mortally ashamed of your spelling, and spend the rest of your immortal life hiding.

HTH, HAND.

(Was that helpful or what? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

What shall I do with you, llearch? :rolleyes
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Dakata

Can I eat Llearchy? :3 Or burn him? Pwease?

Why does Billy wear that freaky mask? :3

Why does Billy's yap wear a freaky mask? :3

Why does it look like Gabi's yap has ribbon-y cubi-wingies? D:
(I'm talking about the pink and blue one.)

Can I tie a ribbon around it's waist so it can have ribbon-y cubi butt-wingies? :3

D: *Is hyper-ish today* D:

Edit: Oh, and before I forget...

Why did my mom lemme buy some mangas that're rated "Older Teen" (+16)? D: And why did she only bother me because one of the mangas I got had a certain evil leafy-drug on it? She didn't look at the rating. Who knows what could've been in it! Secks! Violence! More evil leafy-drugs! D:

roninfoxtail

Is it all too suprising that the emotes Dakata uses all the time here are called "Tardmotes?"

Why is it that time seems to speed up at the most inconvient times?

One person said that not defragmanting a hard drive could lead it to crash, meaning you would need a new one. Is this true?

e_voyager

i'm sorry gabi what i mean was immortality verses eternal life. what do you think?

Let me explain futher by immortality i mean the old style immortality the kind people expected of the Greek gods were you would survive and no matter what happed to you. you would not age nor would you ever cease to live even if you were beheaded or say trapped in space the radiation harming your body even trying to destroy you as you shot throng the corona of a star. verses eternal life which is more of a phoenix in the flames kind of things. were you can live a life and grow up age and die but will live again either by revival of your current body or though being reborn into a new one. Where mortal things affect you hung disease, mortal weapons and wounds. where even if you die, even if your body is completely destroyed you will be reborn. With this on you can for all intents and purposes live as a mortal until you die of old age or are spotted dying then you have to disappear for a while what do you think?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on August 10, 2006, 12:16:05 PM

Aren't you taken, and hence not allowed to have snacks? :-)

(BTW: e_voyager, I wasn't picking on you, merely taking advantage of your specific misspelling in this case to be, hopefully, amusing. Don't take it personally. :-)

Zedd

Why do we sing take me out to the ballgame when where there already?  :erk

e_voyager

it happens llearch 

but not that zedd has given me a quesion. what the heck is the point of baseball? football i understand  but base ball? it and basketball have to but the hardest profestion sports to make sense of.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 10, 2006, 12:33:47 PM
May I make a suggestion?
As long as you can make it in the form of a valid question.

Quote from: Dakata on August 10, 2006, 01:15:48 PM
Can I eat Llearchy? :3 Or burn him? Pwease?

Why does Billy wear that freaky mask? :3

Why does Billy's yap wear a freaky mask? :3

Why does it look like Gabi's yap has ribbon-y cubi-wingies? D:
(I'm talking about the pink and blue one.)

Can I tie a ribbon around it's waist so it can have ribbon-y cubi butt-wingies? :3

D: *Is hyper-ish today* D:

Edit: Oh, and before I forget...

Why did my mom lemme buy some mangas that're rated "Older Teen" (+16)? D: And why did she only bother me because one of the mangas I got had a certain evil leafy-drug on it? She didn't look at the rating. Who knows what could've been in it! Secks! Violence! More evil leafy-drugs! D:
At your own risk.

Because it's better than breathing what passes for air around him.

Same reason. They're both in the same place.

Oh, you found her out! She's really... in disguise. Whether she's a cubi disguised as a yappity or a yappity disguised as a cubi is yet to be confirmed.

No.

Why don't you talk to her instead?

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on August 10, 2006, 02:46:45 PM
Is it all too suprising that the emotes Dakata uses all the time here are called "Tardmotes?"

Why is it that time seems to speed up at the most inconvient times?

One person said that not defragmanting a hard drive could lead it to crash, meaning you would need a new one. Is this true?
No, pick whatever you want and there will be someone to call it retarded.

Because inconveniency makes your mind slow down.

No. It will just make it annoyingly slow. It may crash eventually, like most hardware components do, but not because of fragmentation.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 10, 2006, 03:08:37 PM
i'm sorry gabi what i mean was immortality verses eternal life. what do you think?

Let me explain futher by immortality i mean the old style immortality the kind people expected of the Greek gods were you would survive and no matter what happed to you. you would not age nor would you ever cease to live even if you were beheaded or say trapped in space the radiation harming your body even trying to destroy you as you shot throng the corona of a star. verses eternal life which is more of a phoenix in the flames kind of things. were you can live a life and grow up age and die but will live again either by revival of your current body or though being reborn into a new one. Where mortal things affect you hung disease, mortal weapons and wounds. where even if you die, even if your body is completely destroyed you will be reborn. With this on you can for all intents and purposes live as a mortal until you die of old age or are spotted dying then you have to disappear for a while what do you think?

I'd pick the second choice. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a mutilated body forever should anything happen to me, and if I did live forever, the odds of something really nasty happening to me eventually would be way too high.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 10, 2006, 06:11:42 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 10, 2006, 12:16:05 PM

Aren't you taken, and hence not allowed to have snacks? :-)

(BTW: e_voyager, I wasn't picking on you, merely taking advantage of your specific misspelling in this case to be, hopefully, amusing. Don't take it personally. :-)
What does that have to do with anything? I can have as many snacks as I want to. You'd probably taste of cardboard, but I could take a bite anyway if that would teach you a lesson.

Quote from: Zedd on August 10, 2006, 08:35:20 PM
Why do we sing take me out to the ballgame when where there already?  :erk
I've never sung that song... or even heard the full original lyrics... but I guess it's probably because there are no other popular baseball songs and you don't want to miss a chance to sing along with such a huge crowd where the song can be heard but no one can make out the voice of each individual singer.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 10, 2006, 09:06:32 PM
it happens llearch 

but not that zedd has given me a quesion. what the heck is the point of baseball? football i understand  but base ball? it and basketball have to but the hardest profestion sports to make sense of.
If you understand football, what makes baseball any different? They're both sports.

Dakata

Is Birdo (That one pink thing in Mario games) a boy or a girl? D: Or neither? ....Or both?

...*Ties a widdle ribbon around Gabi's yap's waist anyway* Am I gonna be punished? D:

Why are some yaps nekkid and why do some wear clothes? Why can't they all be nekkid? Being nekkid is fun! :3

...*Gnaws on Llearch* >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on August 11, 2006, 10:53:13 AM
What does that have to do with anything? I can have as many snacks as I want to. You'd probably taste of cardboard, but I could take a bite anyway if that would teach you a lesson.

What leads you to believe that that might teach me a lesson? :-)

e_voyager

foot ball is a game of your offense pentrans ore circumventing your opponents defense int their home territory with a parcel. the percale or foot ball could repsnet a bomb or a last ditch all or nonthing attack. kind of like EMP bombs to take out there defenses computher systems. if you take out enough of their systems while protecting your own you win. but base ball is different some  how.

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Dakata on August 11, 2006, 12:13:09 PM
Is Birdo (That one pink thing in Mario games) a boy or a girl? D: Or neither? ....Or both?

...*Ties a widdle ribbon around Gabi's yap's waist anyway* Am I gonna be punished? D:

Why are some yaps nekkid and why do some wear clothes? Why can't they all be nekkid? Being nekkid is fun! :3

...*Gnaws on Llearch* >:3

I was told Birdo was a guy. Cue the shattering revelation!

That shall be up to Gabi, but while you're still here, throw my soda can into the recycle bin.

To each their own.

I once poked llearch with a stick and the stick broke. I also want to hold the power of Innis, the Mirage of Deciet, if only to mess with you.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 11, 2006, 01:38:01 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 11, 2006, 10:53:13 AM

What leads you to believe that that might teach me a lesson? :-)

*question forwarded to appropiate AP member*

Quote from: e_voyager on August 11, 2006, 03:36:53 PM
foot ball is a game of your offense pentrans ore circumventing your opponents defense int their home territory with a parcel. the percale or foot ball could repsnet a bomb or a last ditch all or nonthing attack. kind of like EMP bombs to take out there defenses computher systems. if you take out enough of their systems while protecting your own you win. but base ball is different some how.

No matter how I read this, I cannot find a question. As such...

*calculates*

You shall treat the entire AP team to a meal at an Italian restaurant. What the other members will do to you is up to them. Now buy me some ravioli.

Aridas

foot ball is a game of your offense pentrans ore circumventing your opponents defense int their home territory with a parcel. the percale or foot ball could repsnet a bomb or a last ditch all or nonthing attack. kind of like EMP bombs to take out there defenses computher systems. if you take out enough of their systems while protecting your own you win. but base ball is different some how.
^---- What's e_voyager smoking?

bill

Why does my avatar creep people out when it's one of the few on the forum that might possibly exist IRL?

KarlOmega1

What would you do if the end of the world....for humans...came in six days?

And if furres were brought forth to replace the extinct humans?

and you were reincarnated as a furre?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Dakata

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 11, 2006, 03:50:46 PMThat shall be up to Gabi, but while you're still here, throw my soda can into the recycle bin.

*Throws the can into Llearch* :3

Who's the oldest forumite?

Who's the youngest forumite?

Which APF has the fluffiest tail? D:

How come whenever I join a RP I like on Gaia, n00bs/trolls come and make everyone leave or everyone just stops posting? D': *Feels unloved*

Is this scary? D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

~Why do people ask that?
admittedly the spelling wasn't the best in the last post but the spell checker kept compling about a string Error and would not work for me.

may i have a moment of silence fore my ego? i
I'll be days before it can be rebuilt.

and something i've been thinking about for a while now.

can mows eat fruit strait form the tree?

bill

Why do people equate good spelling with the ability to use a spell checker?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 11, 2006, 03:54:50 PM

Some of Leo's, from That 70s Show, leftovers. Or maybe something else.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 11, 2006, 04:46:14 PM
Why does my avatar creep people out when it's one of the few on the forum that might possibly exist IRL?

Because the sight of a gas mask is associated with death, toxin, nerve gas, danger, and other life-threatening things.

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 11, 2006, 04:50:47 PM
What would you do if the end of the world....for humans...came in six days?

And if furres were brought forth to replace the extinct humans?

and you were reincarnated as a furre?

The devil take you and your hypothetical situations. You want to know what would happen, go to a fricking world where said events will take place.

Quote from: Dakata on August 11, 2006, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 11, 2006, 03:50:46 PMThat shall be up to Gabi, but while you're still here, throw my soda can into the recycle bin.

*Throws the can into Llearch* :3

Who's the oldest forumite?

Who's the youngest forumite?

Which APF has the fluffiest tail? D:

How come whenever I join a RP I like on Gaia, n00bs/trolls come and make everyone leave or everyone just stops posting? D': *Feels unloved*

Is this scary? D:

Santa.

I vaguely remember someone saying he was 12 or 13 last year. I forget his name.

Go, dice roll!

It's a curse. Whoo...

Slightly amusing, yes. But not scary.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 11, 2006, 06:08:17 PM

... and can we have some?

I do not condone taking recreational drugs. Besides, there are other ways to alter your consciousness, like Homer Simpson did that one time.

Quote from: e_voyager on August 11, 2006, 07:32:30 PM
~Why do people ask that?
admittedly the spelling wasn't the best in the last post but the spell checker kept compling about a string Error and would not work for me.

may i have a moment of silence fore my ego? i
I'll be days before it can be rebuilt.

and something i've been thinking about for a while now.

can mows eat fruit strait form the tree?

People wonder why you say English is your primary language when you also frequently have problems typing IN English.

With no ego, you'd be an unrestrained party animal. The loss of those limits would eventually ruin your body.

That shall be your new homework assignment.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 11, 2006, 07:36:01 PM
Why do people equate good spelling with the ability to use a spell checker?

They do?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 11, 2006, 07:54:43 PM

I do not condone taking recreational drugs. Besides, there are other ways to alter your consciousness, like Homer Simpson did that one time.

... banging our heads against the canyon wall?

...or did you mean the other time, getting ourselves fried with electricity?
.. or the other one, being smacked in the kneecaps with a metal pole out the middle of a foam bat?

You know, you could be more specific... :-)

Aridas

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 12, 2006, 05:44:44 AM

.. or the other one, being smacked in the kneecaps with a metal pole out the middle of a foam bat?

I take it you never saw the specific episode where Moe kicked him out or something, and he said that there were other ways to alter your consciousness, and then did every single one?

Zedd

Gabi

*Quietly watches her yappity deal multiple bites at Dakata, then takes a look at the questions.*

He did it in many, many ways. Probably all of them count.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 12, 2006, 06:31:32 AM

I take it you never saw the specific episode where Moe kicked him out or something, and he said that there were other ways to alter your consciousness, and then did every single one?
Ari, you're punished. Go to the corner and wait for your punishment to be delivered. Yes, that corner.

Quote from: Zedd on August 12, 2006, 06:46:23 AM
Katamari na? na? na? :<
Na.

Aridas

Why do I get punishment for asking a question?

Gabi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 12, 2006, 08:57:56 AM
Why do I get punishment for asking a question?
Because it was not a real question. It was an answer in question form and that, as you must know, is against the rules.

Aridas

How could I be answering something when there is no question being answered by what I said?

Dakata

Can Ink teach me how to be uber-evil? :3

What kind of bananas are in Aridas Soulfire's siggy? Rainbow 'nanas? Magic 'nanas? D: Magical rainbow 'nanas?

Is it normal for male draggies to have pouches? D: *Hides candy in his man-draggy-pouch*

Where's Waldo? D: