Nighttime Cleaners (OOC) - Update: January 3 (see latest post)

Started by Angel, July 01, 2008, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

still here, sorry but i stopped paying attention to the status after a while.

Angel

It's okay, I'm hoping after finals are done this will pick up. So, Cog and Tipod, you can post in whatever order you'd like, but I'm busy too, so this still may crawl a bit. As long as it's moving, I don't care how slowly it goes.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tipod

I'll let Cog post first if he wants to; he's been waiting longer than I have, after all.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Angel

At this point, either one of you can post, I just really don't want this RP to die. That would be rather ironic... or would it be a coincidence?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Sorry it's taken me so long to write this, guys - I've been busy with end-of-the-year things.

That being said, with running my own RP, and being involved in so many others, I simply don't feel I have the time for one more. My apologies to everyone in this thread for holding things up for so long, but I don't think that I can give this RP the time that it deserves.

I hope you all have fun with it, though! I will be keeping my eye on it. :3

Angel

Aw, man. Thanks anyway, Cog, I understand. Things are pretty busy for me too right now. So, this makes the need for hitmen... bigger. Sign up or I'm sending my own characters after you in other RPs. (Relax, I'm kidding... or am I?)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

very funny black angel./ whom would be the first contact anyway?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Y thank u.

I'm not sure I understand the question, though...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

whom would you send the cleaners after first?  in the other Rp's that is
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Ohhhh. Hm. I actually hadn't thought about it....

E... I think you've created a monster. I'm gonna think about this all night now.  >:3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

talk with the other gm's first mind you.  if some one shows up trying to blow enigma away then i want a heads first.. i'm sure mal would feel the same way

Angel

Just to clear something up: The reason Khimara doesn't know most of the applicants' names is because so many of them use aliases. Also some of the people who recommended someone in particular didn't use that person's name for safety reasons. The best he could usually get was addresses, statistics, and former employers.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Or in Shade's case, the offer was given to another person by the recipient.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Angel

Well, yes, there is that too. In e's case, he just sent it to his boss who sent it to e. But I'm not usually one for specific details...

EDIT (Jan. 17, 2009): I needed a current post, but I didn't want to make a double post. So, here goes: My little brother has said he'll make a victim I can use in the trial runs, but we need one more victim so that we'll have one for each hitman so far. By the way, if anyone wants to still be a hitman, I have no objections. We will also probably be organizing the police once the trial runs for the murders are done. So, feel free to sign up to be an officer now if you feel so compelled.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

victem: jorje eglace

race: human
sex:male
nat: brazilian
reason: behind on payments for schooling
poster: remmy jackson, great dane, male, 47, german

Ryudo Lee

Just to be sure, we're still on the same day, correct?  He did all these interviews in one night?

Angel

Yup. Maybe it would have been safer a different way, but I didn't really plan that far ahead. I guess all the guys had better come up with a good alibi for why they were there... Khimara's got props in back in case the cops question him later (clothes, cleaning products, yada yada yada).

And that victim will work okay, lucas, but please flesh out the profile, it's too vague right now.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

when dealing in this business  then creative use of  misdirection and disinformation are your friends.

lucas marcone

Quote from: e_voyager on January 22, 2009, 04:07:47 PM
when dealing in this business  then creative use of  misdirection and disinformation are your friends.

though it is kinda hard to disprove a stack of papers adressed to so and so saying "i wanna hire you to kill people."

and angel i was tired when i pulled that one out of the nethers and i still am, ill be up eary enough to add to it later though.

e_voyager

but if you have play write and movie with script information scenes in this stack along with the information create alias to go with the killer (characters) profiles and never say in the adds that you want to hire a killer or be hired out as one and let word of mouth bring you your victims then you have a good start. on top of the run a legitimate cover business and use it was ways to get close to intended victims shoot the movie and everything using methods other then those employed by you employees. in fact never make the move but shoot create scenes  of the actors trying out for their rolls in the move and one or too scenes with the actors movie on location and ll in a place that you have no contract with at the moment. there are dozens of elaborate ways to make disinformation look real. and killers seem like they are harmless.

lucas marcone

...what exactly more will you need? i just put out a basic skelleton if anyone knows what she wants by all means edit as necessary and even play him.

Angel

Well, the way I see it, this much must be known about every victim (by Khimara at least). But he can only know as much as the client tells him, which will hopefully be as much as the client knows.

1. Physical description. Build, looks, species, etc.
2. Abilities and strengths. Is victim a superhuman/superfur? Does he know karate? Can he kill you with a knitting needle?
3. Weaknesses: physical, psychological and otherwise.
4. Other notes: anything else that might help.

And lucas, in case you forgot, you'll have to play the victim. Each person who creates a victim has to play that victim. Read the first post in this thread for more information.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

i've considered putting out a contract on a wife beating husband who's slowly but surely beating her a little closer to death each time but i';m already on the hit man list so i guess that will have to wait.

Tipod

Well, is it allowed to play a hitman and a client/victim? I'm assuming you wouldn't want us having our own hitmen being assigned to our own created clients and victims, but otherwise is it okay?

Lisky

well, time to add a new officer to the force

Name: Johan Viesigar (pronounced Yo Han)
Race: Human
Build: Slight and slender

Physical Description: Average height, and giving off an extremely dainty vibe, one would immediately assume that Viesigar is more or less harmless... Having an extremely boyish face,  feathery blond hair, and blue eyes one would have also expected him to be a model rather than an officer on the police force...

Personality: he's earned himself a reputation as a bit of a work hard play hard kinda man, when not working, if he's awake, he's probably in a night club or bar.  He's fairly confrontational with suspects, and usually plays the "bad cop" role though he also has a casual side, which when he's in that mode, he's easy to get along with...

History: the son of a wealthy lawyer, he lives off daddy's trust fund, and sees police work as more of a fun pass time, than a real career... He's got an ego problem, and when he sets his mind on something, he either gets it, or he gets himself hurt... badly... He currently drives a 2008 Corvette Z51 Convertible in Black, and carries a top of the line compact SMG (mp5K) and body armor in the car... though hasn't used either yet.  He has a record currently with 400% more police related shootings than any other officer in his precinct... though most of the shooting happened where the information surrounding the case is still classified, his co-works refer to it as "the warehouse incident".  Johan lives in a rather extravagant penthouse...

Abilities: Quick wit, intuitive, pistol marksman, trained to do undercover work, party boy, skilled at bluffing as well as flat out lying, SWAT training (though not a current member due to 'the warehouse incident') High caliber pistol (carries a pair of USP.45s w/ laser under the barrel) Lightning quick reflexes, most people can't even keep up with his right hand draw, the pistol just kinda appears there...  He tends to take a James Bond approach to gunfights, wearing his expensive suits instead of uniform, he tends to rely on confusion to not get killed rather than a kevlar vest.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Quote from: Tipod on January 25, 2009, 01:05:36 AM
Well, is it allowed to play a hitman and a client/victim? I'm assuming you wouldn't want us having our own hitmen being assigned to our own created clients and victims, but otherwise is it okay?

Well, lucas is playing two victims, and no, I won't be assigning the same person playing a victim to their own hitman. So, yes, it's okay. Once again, read the intro post. I think I made everything clear, but I'll edit it if I didn't.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Lisky

... i can't tell if that's sarcasm, or the fact that they are such polar opposites that they might actually gravitate towards eachother

anyways, i'm tempted to throw a victim in here too, as he's been the re-occurring victim of many a horrible deaths in both many of my RPs and short stories... if we need another victim, i'll be throwing Carlos Medoza in here too (i've actually killed the same character like 9 times since creating him, yet because he's based off my former room-mate, he's like kenny from southpark, and just keeps coming back)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Well, I['m not sure you should yet, Basilisk. Something has occurred to me. As of right now, in the RP, Khimara still only has three targets to give. So should I schedule interviews with the clients, or do you guys just want me to say he got them in the mail in a detailed code, or what? I'm thinking interviews with the clients might be the best thing to do, but it'll have to wait until "tomorrow" in the RP, so he can avoid arousing any suspicion. Then there's the little matter of how they know it's a hit agency...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tipod

If you still need more targets, I could gladly provide one. As for how they know it's a hit agency, well...
It's pretty much established that the world this takes place in isn't exactly bound by the rules of reality, so would it be that much a stretch that a criminal organization (let alone one headed by a were) uses unconventional and untraceable methods to collect clients? Client has person he wants rubbed out, gets referred to another guy who contacts criminal group via crystal ball or whatever kooky method they employ, and so on and so forth.