Nighttime Cleaners (OOC) - Update: January 3 (see latest post)

Started by Angel, July 01, 2008, 03:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

...If that was sarcasm, Ryudo, forgive me. I know it's not quite the style of RP I expected it to be, and it's a littl e hard to get used to. But fear not! Three more interviews, and then onto the test runs! For which I will need victims, BTW... (cough)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

No, it wasn't sarcasm.  I was being serious.  I'd have used a smiley, or a sarcasm tag if I was being sarcastic.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

working one profile but need sleep fist up date it soon.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

(here is the profile they included. i set if up according present day earth and the festival would be the running of the bulls. the other thing to keep in mind is that even though he was trained and tested on this quite often he doe not use the vehicle skills as often as the weapon skills. he's works the circus before and mid evil times - resonates fair kind of places. he blends right in somehow. his decoy's would be just that decoys and  the suggestion is also just that a suggestion. and no he's not space ready.)

Profile of agent assigned.

Codename : Forte

Skill list :

marksmanship.  

Stationary targets :
                  Close range (under 50 meters) 100%      200m  100%  400m 99.8% 1000M 93.5%

moving targets
                  close range (under 50 meters) 98.9% 200m 97.5% 400m 92.0% 1000M 87.2%

close range weapons
             thong and able swordsman his preferred close range weapons are the garrote and  the war-hammer. often made up to appear to be a prop for certain costumed events. ofter skills include knife throws for circus themed events.

Solo Infiltration.

military situations 98% success rate first attempt.
            political function  97% success rate.
            convent style function 100% success rate.

Team skill abilities.
              Rescue and recover 60% success rate.
              Distraction and frontal assault 85% success rate.

Piloting abilities.
            Trained on military and civilian vehicles forte can fly bot both commercial and military helicopters and aircraft. he does however lack space craft training  necessary for missions on the international space stations. if this is required we currently have two agents available to fill that need. performance rate in this category 80%

Land vehicles abilities  
              forte is able to hot wire and drive most commercial vehicles  rose Royce before the 1980 are problems as are certain military tanks . performance rate in this category is 85%

Marine vessels.
             forte has achieved his captain rank ins service commercials class vessels including speed boats and luxury yachts. he was put into the field before training on military  marine vehicles and there fore have little skill in piloting them. performance rating in this category 45%

Strengths:
forte's greatest skills are in gathering information of his objections and their weakness then adapts a strategy that will give the highest percentage  of success.  fifth in this category he is one of the best and able to over come various unexpected events. left to his own he will often stage things quietly even occasionally but if the request to fora public  well seen event it will be so and he will even go so far as to high decoys when necessary to achieve his mission while keeping the the clients request.

Drawbacks:
          While able to work on teams forte has a fierce independent streak and prefers to work in groups of two or less.   Order will be followed but while results are guarantied there may be multiplied casualties if the client is request to be flashy and public.  in one event object was in Spain during a festival a herd of feral of bovines were uses to gore the target then the target was picked up placed in the ambulance that was believed to be taking the target the the  hospital. target was then relocated to a public then their wound reopened and left to die with a back up measure in plane a kine of nerve venom. the target thought recovered died before the could patch them up on the scene. the client request was give as public long and painful. it was fulfilled but 12 bystanders were wound in the bovine stampede. Forte refused public request for 2 months after the event recalculating how his vectors had gone wrong. He called the job sloppy despite the client being pleased for this reason quite request or military request would be recommended for this agent.              
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

victem

name burturm ford
species muskrat
height 5' 4''
weight: 300lbs
appearance:
fur brown
eyes hazel
torso light scarring on the chest, dingey tank top, dirty cotton jacket
legs jeans with holes, converse sneakers
jewlery wedding ring, rolex watch, religious necklace, expensive earring

burtrum or rummy as his "friends" call him, is the lowest of the low and the dirtist of the dirty, seriously he stinks. a smarmy heroin dealer he is able to live well when he isn't skimming some of the stuff for himself. his "loving" wife janace was pretty much duped into marring him by her father who is one of his customers. while he lives comfortably she can't stand being married to this fat drugged up asshole. she put the hit out on him.

Azlan

I might make some people uncomfortable with this kind of victim, but life is a scary place.

Victim

Name: Jason Cross Jr.
Species: Siberian Tiger
Height: 4' 6''
Weight: 92lbs
Appearance:  Jason is about 14 years of age.  He has ivory colored fur with black tiger striping and face markings that are rather mask-like.  He has ice blue eyes (a Cross family trait) and brownish head hair.  His skin and subsequently his pads are pink with a smattering of grey "freckling".

He can normally be found wearing his school uniform, he attends Ascendant Academy, a high society private school.  The uniform is a black blazer with either black shorts or pants, white shirt and a red tie.  It is embroidered with the coat of arms for the Academy over the left side of the chest. 

History/important information: Jason is the heir and sole surviving son to Jason Cross Sr., CEO and primary stockholder of Cross International Group (CIG).  CIG is a huge multi-trillion dollar corporation with tendrils reaching into almost every facet of world business.  The Cross family has held the reigns for a very long time, and old contracts, stock agreements and business arrangements have the control interests (shares) held by the family and willed to each son in turn.

Jason Jr was being groomed to assume the "throne" so to speak, but his father met with an unfortunate accident when his yacht ran afoul of Hurricane Francisco.  His body was recovered and services were held.  Junior is far too young to assume his role, so for the time being the corporation is run by the Current President and Chief Operating Officer Nathan Steinkotter.

The Client

Name: Eugene Cross-Myers
Species: Leopard
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 190lbs
Appearance: Entirely black leopard, black fur with black spots, a shade just short of the darkest ebony.  He has the Cross ice blue eyes and steel gray head fur which he keeps meticulously groomed and styled.  He has black pads to match the fur.  Eugene is 36 years of age.

He tends to wear expensive dark suits in Navy, Black and Charcoal with appropriate accenting ties. 

History/important information: Eugene is a cousin to Jason Sr on the father's side and he is the Chief Information Officer for CIG.  He is the closest blood relative to Jason Sr, besides Junior, and would be next to inherit the Mantle of leadership if not for the surviving child.  Despite this, Eugene is the consumate cousin, playing the good uncle.  He has carefully laid a trail of misdirection and deceit that has even the most cynical believing him to have no ambition to take the reigns or that he bears any ill will to the surviving heir.

It is a complete sham and Eugene has been furious since the death of Jason Sr.  He hungers for power and unimaginable wealth (endless billions). 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Noone

I'm quite interested in joining at the moment (I'm thinking of signing up as a police member), but there was one thing I wanted to clarify first...
QuoteTime: Present
Setting: Earth; preferably limited to America and Europe
QuoteSpecies. Pretty much anything goes species-wise.
So I assume this takes place in a kind of alternate Earth universe with the DMFA or whatever races within? I'm just thinking that a policeman with mental powers(like cubi) would be able to detect, follow, and catch hitmen all too easily with a "oh, he was thinking this detailed plan on how to kill someone, you're under arrest." type routine. I would also imagine, if not that, cops with magical powers would have a distinct advantage over hitmen that don't, (or vice versa), especially if someone introduces shapeshifting magic where they run around as another identity and forensics are designed to compensate.
Granted, I don't really plan on starting out playing a magical creature, but I would like a bit of backing to this.

P.S. Maybe unauthorized mind searches aren't admissable in court? Or something like that?  :)

Boog

Hey, you said you need first victims? I've got a guy I could play...

Name: Mr. Fogerty
Species: Human
Physical description: 4'6", old, mostly bald. Large nose looming over a bushy mustache, tends to wear old fashioned clothing and a bowler cap.
Personality: Patient, kind, and has a wry sense of humor. Tends to look at everyone sort of like another grandkid to humor and keep an eye out for in case they get into trouble.
History: Mr. Fogerty is the sort of little old man who becomes a permanent fixture of his neighborhood, being regarded by most as having been old since time began. He runs an animal sanctuary that's on land a corporation wants for a new gas station, and the newest branch of said corporation has proposed an effective and easy method of solving the problem...

lucas marcone

Angel

(victim 1) Hmm. Druggie bastard. Sure, why not?

(victims 2 and 3) ...Wow. A kid who just lost his dad and a grandfatherly old man. You guys are sadists.  :kruger But I wouldn't have it any other way...

Now remember what I said; the vics aren't expected to just go gently into that good night. Put up a fight. Try to run. We want to see you struggle... (I mean, if you want to just let it happen and accept your fate, you can without penalty. But that wouldn't be much fun, now would it?)

Quote from: The1Kobra on September 22, 2008, 10:29:51 PM
I'm quite interested in joining at the moment (I'm thinking of signing up as a police member), but there was one thing I wanted to clarify first...
QuoteTime: Present
Setting: Earth; preferably limited to America and Europe
QuoteSpecies. Pretty much anything goes species-wise.
So I assume this takes place in a kind of alternate Earth universe with the DMFA or whatever races within? I'm just thinking that a policeman with mental powers(like cubi) would be able to detect, follow, and catch hitmen all too easily with a "oh, he was thinking this detailed plan on how to kill someone, you're under arrest." type routine. I would also imagine, if not that, cops with magical powers would have a distinct advantage over hitmen that don't, (or vice versa), especially if someone introduces shapeshifting magic where they run around as another identity and forensics are designed to compensate.
Granted, I don't really plan on starting out playing a magical creature, but I would like a bit of backing to this.

P.S. Maybe unauthorized mind searches aren't admissable in court? Or something like that?  :)

Hmmmmm. Now THIS is where that law seminar in junior year comes in handy. I knew there was a reason I liked that class...

I guess we can't avoid the occasional mind-reading cop, but I'd prefer if it wasn't quite based on magic. Magic users are a little too powerful for what I'm looking for. Mutants and superpowered folks are welcome, though, as I've said.  :) In this world, they aren't  exactly persecuted, but they don't really flaunt their abilities. It's more of a "don't ask don't tell" kind of thing. There's the occasional flashy hero and villain who duke it out in the city, but they've become less common since villains found that being quiet means you don't get captured, or publicly defeated and arrested. Heroes, too, have found that wearing a cape and thigh-high boots is basically like hanging a sign on your neck that says "I Am Your Enemy - Please Shoot Me."

Also, I'd like a power such as mind-reading to be limited, to a degree. Like you can only read their mind if you're in the same room as them, and you can only tell their surface thoughts, not anything deeper. Something like that. I don'tknow whether a mind-search would require a warrant, though. Depends on the situation.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

now we know how the victim finds the office but i wounder what will he find whe he arrived. i can leave either before or after he arrives Black_Angel. its up to you.

Angel

Quote from: e_voyager on September 26, 2008, 02:29:31 PM
now we know how the victim finds the office but i wounder what will he find whe he arrived. i can leave either before or after he arrives Black_Angel. its up to you.

What do you mean, "the victim finds the office"? Sounds to me like you mixed up your words here...

As for when to leave, I'd like it if you left before Shaun entered. That's just me.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

indeed i did but then i was sleep deprived when i posted like now. well unless you have something to say or a comment about contacting Forte i'll post that he left a few  minutes before the taxi arrives in my next post.

lucas marcone

thats all i can say/do i have no idea where he is or what he's doin.

Angel

That's fine. I'll just assume he entered Khimara's office. Sorry for the confusion.  :3

EDIT: Wait, so the cab driver followed Shaun into the office? Just making sure.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

lucas marcone

pretty much. you know how it is when someone owes you money.

Angel

All right, guys, bad news time. I've gone way overboard on my computer usage, and it's affecting my schoolwork. I just found out that I'm eligible for withdrawal from my Shakespeare class, and because I'm going to school on a scholarship, I really can't afford to have bad time management skills. I've always had trouble with time and priorities, but I really need to get myself into a good pattern before I come back to this website. So I'm leaving for about a month and a half to get these things fixed, and I'll probably be back by Christmas break.

I'm a little upset and busy right now, so I'll work out what to do with the RP once I've finished everything I need to do here. In all probability, it'll have to go on hiatus, but if you guys have any other ideas, post them here. Don't PM me; after today, I won't answer for a month and a half. See you guys later. :(
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Angel

(the topic is rushed in to the forum ER) GIMME THEM PADDLES!!!!

(puts on scrubs in five seconds flat, grabs a defibrillator and a heart monitor) Charging... CLEAR! (BZZT!) Don't you die on me, you understand?! Charging.... CLEAR! (BZZZT! Beep... beep... beep...)

(removes surgical mask) We've got a pulse.

Sup, guys? Check out the HC OOC thread for the good news, and expect a few posts over break. But I will be limitingmyself much more strictly during the school year, just so you know. That is all. Gotta pack, then I'll go home and post. See ya in a few! ^____^
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

i would love to revive the game but it's your move. you and Lucas have the floor.

Angel

Dun worry. There will be posts, if not tonight, then before tomorrow is over. It SHALL LIVE~!

EDIT: Allllllllllllrighty then! Post has been made! Now, I believe the two remaining hitmen are Cog and familyghost. If either of you has a plan in place, please move forward. If it's neither, take as long as you have to, Khimara has a long playlist. If both of you have a plan.... talk it over. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

it should be noted that Forte will take any hit as long as it doesnt' require the unessary endangerment of non targets.

Angel

Well, familyghost has informed me that he has too much on his plate right now to keep up with this. So, this gives me a good excuse to say -

WE NEED HITMEN PLEASE!!! C'mon, guys, you know you wanna kill someone! Huh?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tipod

I'm contemplating.

If I made a contract killa, does that mean I'd post after Cog's through with his session/turn?
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Ryudo Lee

Angel

Tipod - Probably.

Ryudo - Yeah, I should have you finding out stuff about Khimi, huh? Well, I can PM you stuff about his former associates, if you want. Just lemme know what ya wanna do.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

He's really just asking around about this guy, trying to get as much info as possible without having to resort to calling in favors.  The most he would probably get is the names of some former associates, and probably his father's name would pop up.

Azlan

I am still here, but that is not really relevant at this time.  I could create an assassin if you need and put my other guy on a back burner.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Tipod

Here's my hitman, just because I'm feeling ambitious.

Name: Stepan Lloyd Pushkar
Alias: Spud
Race: Human
Nationality: American

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 152 pounds
Build: Average, vaguely slim
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Physical marks: Deep bitemark scarring on right forearm

Family: Artem Pushkar (father, deceased), Marianne Wilson Pushkar (mother, living)
History: Born to Ukrainian tailor Artem Pushkar and American stockbroker Marianne Wilson in the calm, mild climes of Palo Alto, Stepan enjoyed a typical suburban childhood. No exposure to crime, fair grades throughout his school years, and two stern, loving parents kept him in line while most other children around him developed into spoiled, antisocial misfits. In spite of this nurturing environment, Stepan developed a somewhat unhealthy obsession with organized crime, stemming from a sophomore year research paper on the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa. From there, he branched out into learning about the more clandestine and crafty aspects of crime, such as creating explosives from household chemicals, criminal social ladders, and the art of contract killing.

In his senior year of high school, Stepan had the misfortune of crossing one Harold Grenwal, a bipolar student freshly transferred from Sinoma County. During a fit of rash anger, Grenwal fought Stepan during lunchbreak and suffered two broken ribs, vowing to "get that stupid son of a bitch Pushcart if it's the last thing I do." Two weeks later, he broke into the Pushkar residence with two trained pitbulls and let them loose. Though Stepan and his father managed to kill the animals, Artem was left fatally wounded, exsanguinated from a pierced jugular. Grenwal escaped shortly after releasing both dogs, but was later apprehended and tried for two counts of attempted murder. He pled not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, and was later acquitted.

Two weeks later, Grenwal died in an explosion while attempting to start his car. Stepan fled the county, and has been lying low ever since.

Personality: Stepan is somewhat reserved and leery around new faces, but is otherwise a pleasant person to deal with. For all intents and purposes, he is almost the John Everyman: about as average a man as you'd be likely to meet. Though, if pushed, he tends to react unpleasantly, especially if the one pushing is particularly snobbish or elite.
He tends to distance himself from his victims' backgrounds (to the point of only asking for names, locations, and patterns), taking great pleasure in the elimination of anonymous targets.

Knowledge: Stepan excels in the use of explosives, both as a distraction and method of execution, but is equally adept with small-caliber firearms. Though he prefers loud jobs, quiet ones are not an issue.
He also has mastered the art of hiding in plain sight, able to keep a straight face and composure while moving through crowded urban centers to scope his targets, or slip something caustic into a dining patsy's drink.
Stepan is nowhere near masterful in melee, but is competent with blunt, easily-concealed weapons such as saps and small clubs.

Previous connections: Harold Grenwal (first victim, still in the public record), Kary Hayter (first official client, requested husband dead), Victor Vallejo (second client, put contracts out on several petty drug dealers and gang members, all of whom were swiftly eliminated by Stepan)

Trivia
-Still laughs at Three Stooges shorts.
-Suffers from a case of learned cynophobia and general discomfort around certain animals.
-Hates romantic comedies.
-Never forgets to send a postcard on Mother's Day.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."