I have a new toy.

Started by rabid_fox, June 30, 2008, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabid_fox

Do I play the keyboard? Heck, no. Have I ever played it? Heck, no, unless we count hitting keys while my sister practiced on the piano that I was Never Allowed Near and running away.

Am I having fun? You bet.

The first three songs there (Pringles, Cap'n and The Foreign Cat) are all recorded today, whilst grappling to make sense of the keys in front of me.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=556327

I love this thing.

Oh dear.

llearch n'n'daCorna

hey, nice shirt. ;-]

My son has one of those. Well, sort of like one of those, kinda. Unfortunately, since we moved house, there's no space to actually put it up, so it's on top of a cupboard at present. We might even find the power cord for it, one of these days...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

shadowterm

I know two people with those. The first is my grandmothers . . . I can't remember if they're married or not. Anyway, him, and one of his friends that liked it so much he went out and bought his own. Having messed with one, I can attest to how awesome they are. I saw someone in cost co not to long ago playing the under water theme from Mario 64 on one.
/)//w//(\

rabid_fox

I was hoping to be Mozart by now. Turns out it's just another thing I'm not a prodigy at. Ho hum.

Oh dear.

shadowterm

Practice and you might get great. I sounded out zelda songs and FF7 songs on a really old keyboard. I'm not great, but I can play.
/)//w//(\