Parish Walking.

Started by rabid_fox, June 22, 2008, 11:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Omega, when a mod tells you to rephrase your post, that means go back, delete the damn thing, and stop being an asshat.

Apologize, or I'm letting Darkmoon ban you for a few days like he wanted to do when he saw your post the first time.

You were rude and dismissive of a monumental accomplishment completed by someone who should never have been able to physically do it.  The man did something that I bet money you would NEVER be able to do, and you damn sure will never want to have to go through.  He deserves your respect, not your ridicule, and he's damn well going to get it. 

I hope that one was clear enough.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

LionHeart

Rabid, for whatever it's worth, you have my respect. I don't think I would be able to walk 32 miles in one go. In fact, I'm damn sure I wouldn't.

That is one hell of an achievement.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Sunblink

I agree with LionHeart. This was an incredible accomplishment. I never would have been able to do that, and the fact you were able to after being in a situation like the one you described is amazing. You've really done something remarkable, dude. Don't let anyone put you down there.

~Keaton the Black Jackal