crazy online drivers training course (delete)

Started by shadowterm, June 09, 2008, 08:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

I have to take a crazy online driving course. Not only is it boring, but it outright told me, and I quote, "When walking through a parking lot hold your keys between your fingers as a defensive weapon and the key for your ignition in-between your thumb and forefinger." With a helpful diagram! Think I'm not serious? teen.idrivesafely.com module 2.8
I'll try to get a screenshot of it.
/)//w//(\

Roureem Egas

Is this for the written portion of the driver's test? I find it kinda pointless otherwise to have online courses for driver's ed.

Darkmoon

There's actually a driving portion. If you hit people, your star rating will go up. If you get six stars, they send the army after you.

If you can survive an hour with the army after you, they give you a real license and let you work as a driver for the President.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Reese Tora

I know for a fact that there are online traffic schools (traffic school as in attend an eight hour class and we won't put a mark on your driving record for that speeding ticket... more like an eight hour session of detention.)

The class, from what I've been told, generally consists of a web page that you have to do tests on and read, with timers and such (probably javascript) to ensure you are actually on thier web page for eight hours.

Of course, a lot of traffic courts don't accept online traffic school as opposed to in person traffic school... probably because they know that a decent hacker could concievably set up thier computer to attend for them and fool the server into thinking they were there.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

shadowterm

Quote from: Roureem Egas on June 09, 2008, 09:05:22 PM
Is this for the written portion of the driver's test? I find it kinda pointless otherwise to have online courses for driver's ed.
more the drivers training, like drivers ed. It's required in the state of nevada.
/)//w//(\