New Skins Discovered (Now with Thumbnails!)

Started by Darkmoon, July 08, 2006, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Two new skins are now available! The Cursed Prison and the DMFA Skin. Go. Play.

Damaris

We have completed the skins (for the time being).  Feel free to check out the new offering!

Remember that you can change your skin by visiting your profile and selecting "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left menu.  The option to change the skin is at the top of the page the link takes you to.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Additionally, Floating Gardens and Inverted Dungeon are now available as skins.

I think I'm all skinned out now.

Damaris

The Inverted Dungeon Skin

Default SimpleMachine Skin

NewClassic SimpleMachine Skin

CVRPG Skin

Banquet Skin

Cursed Prison Skin

DMFA Skin

Floating Gardens Skin

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Damaris

And Darkmoon weeps, for that is one of two that he did not make. lol

Darkmoon

xHaZxMaTx

Damaris

Darkmoon

lucas marcone

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 08, 2006, 03:27:24 PM
Two new skins are now available! The Cursed Prison and the DMFA Skin. Go. Play.
dmfa skin? cool ill feel right at home