Galava

Started by Tezkat, May 12, 2008, 12:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkdragon on August 14, 2008, 10:45:33 PM
Incidentally, how much progression would that buy?

8. Did you want me to put you down for that, rather than putting it back in the bank?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkdragon

That would depend if the second guy has a change of heart.

Ganurath

It seems I was attacked. Time to begin all sorts of violence.

*pumps out Unholy Priests and Sinister Succubi*
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Tezkat

So... I'm being gangbanged by DraGOONS today...

I went to have a chat with our allies the Thugz, and they thought it could be a fantastic excuse for a gigantic rumble. KONG apparently wants to come too. >:]

All we gotta do is declare war on the GOONS. Lulz. :kittydevious

Anyone up for it? It's basically me and Kasarn, I guess... Either way, we'd have to move fairly fast. Before I... ya know... get squashed into oblivion. :animesweat

Did we decide on a name yet?

Oh, and llearch... I might need a few more banking service packages. :mowcookie

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's more up. How much did you want? I can make you a big pack...

Ganurath

I'm afraid I'm not up for it, since I was wiped out being attacked by an overwhelmingly superior force.

Tezkat

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 18, 2008, 02:25:09 PM
There's more up. How much did you want? I can make you a big pack...

Probably gonna need more. I make nearly 6 million gold a collection. Maybe a bunch of different sizes?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tezkat

Um... Heh.... 60 mil is a bit excessive (unless I somehow land a successful attack on my enemies--yeah, right). Maybe a bunch of 3 or 4 mils to go along with the 500k's. I seriously doubt I'll have more than 20 mil to dump at one time... especially after they start occupying my provinces.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. Picky, picky...

That about what you were after, then?

Tezkat

Excellent, thank you.

Although... that scenario that considered me actually landing an attack? I decided to go kamikaze on him and send most of my army on a crazy suicide run. If he's carrying a lot of cash, it could be interesting if I win. I'll know in 4 hours... >:]

Darkdragon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 15, 2008, 06:21:00 AM
Quote from: Darkdragon on August 14, 2008, 10:45:33 PM
Incidentally, how much progression would that buy?

8. Did you want me to put you down for that, rather than putting it back in the bank?
Let's put it back since the war ended with only a loss of only 2 progression. I'm in the midst of rebuilding the some 1,000 structures they destroyed.

Quote from: Tezkat on August 18, 2008, 01:43:58 PM
I vote for "Deadly Muffins For All".

Ganurath

Quote from: Darkdragon on August 18, 2008, 10:03:41 PM
Quote from: Tezkat on August 18, 2008, 01:43:58 PM
I vote for "Deadly Muffins For All".
Don't Mind Fried Allies?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Deadly Melted Food Allergies ?

Tezkat

Thanks for the banking services, llearch. Please can I have some more? :mowcookie

(A whole bunch more like the ones you put up would be fine.)

Quote from: Ganurath on August 19, 2008, 04:16:20 AM
Don't Mind Fried Allies?

Heh... somehow that's very us... but it doesn't quite have the ring to it. :animesweat

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tezkat on August 19, 2008, 06:30:27 PM

Thanks for the banking services, llearch. Please can I have some more? :mowcookie

(A whole bunch more like the ones you put up would be fine.)

.. There's still a bunch there, how many did you want?

Tezkat

Well... This has been a very active war, with millions in loot passed around on each attack. I get about 4 mil every time I loot Udelar, and I'm gonna have about 30 mil when I collect which I probably won't be able to spend all of. So... lots? :3

The smaller ones are very helpful, too. I use them in between attacks so they loot less from me.

Thanks. :mowcookie

EDIT: Yeah, that's good. More of the big packages, please. Maybe another 10 or so of them?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Done.

I'll try to keep 10 or so big, and 10 or so small floating about, then.

Tezkat

Well... my wars are over. I totally pwned sauceninja and brokered peace with Udelar by agreeing not to plunder his province. All in all, I think I came out ahead.

:kittydevious

I'll be hiding in hippie mode for a few days while I rebuild my armies. :3

How much gold did I end up dumping on you anyway, llearch? I sorta lost count in all the chaos... :animesweat

llearch n'n'daCorna

Currently your account reads at 46.5 million. ;-]

... I'm short half a million of that in loose change, though.

Tezkat

Heh. Nice. Feel free to spend it if you need to. I'll probably only need withdrawals in case of something really big like spending a hundred mil resetting my armory.

I'll need more banking services, though. I'm being raided again. :dface

Sigh. :kittydepressed

Tezkat

Heh... would anyone like to take over as bank will llearch is away? I need to hide about 18 million ASAP.

Actually, it's free money. Go ahead and spend it on upgrades before the financial update wipes out everyone's savings.

:mowcookie

Darkdragon

Eh, I'll do it. It's not like I'm going to leave peace mode for the moment.

Kasarn

Oh, I already did it. Tez pinged me in game... in hindsight, maybe he should've pinged everybody in a single conversation.

You can have it if you want. 18m isn't exactly a lot to me :P

Tezkat

So... Thugz and KONG are currently at war with most of Galava (Nordreich, KoT, TRI, and FOK). They're doing pretty well considering that they're outnumbered nearly 10 to 1, with the difference in coordination, combat experience, and troop concentrations compensating for lack of numbers.

Shall we assist our allies? Our top 3 at least have enough firepower to do a bit of damage, despite my losing half a million troops in my recent fight with Strom. Do you guys have optimized troops? Workshop items ready?

Also, in case you haven't heard, there's going to be a finances wipe Sometime Soon Now. All gold, resources, and queues will be deleted. So if you're sitting on a stockpile of something, spend it while you still have a chance.

By the way, how many of you have IRC access?

Darkdragon

Kasarn

I don't use IRC because I'm schizo and don't like talking to people. :U
Besides which, my bandwidth is being happily chewed up by my "end of the billing month" download spree... but that's not really important.

S3kr1t d0x on the military of Seerfir:
As of right now, my workshop is all level 5
30 Rams | 80(+20) Siege Towers | 30 Cannons | 90(+10) Trenches | 80(+20) Tar | 18 Unspent

I have pure Ranged and have the four best weapons and what I assume are the third to fifth best armour.
Until right now, I've only been training my two better units, so I have 250k and 190k of them and only a handful of the other two :B

Tezkat

Quote from: Darkdragon on September 03, 2008, 07:48:39 PM
I don't.

Um... it does help if you indicate which question you're replying to...

Quote from: Kasarn on September 03, 2008, 08:14:10 PM
I don't use IRC because I'm schizo and don't like talking to people. :U

Heh. Fair enough. I'm not a big fan of realtime chat, either. :B But it's terribly helpful for war coordination, especially in a game like Galava where attacks are timed to the minute.

QuoteS3kr1t d0x on the military of Seerfir:
As of right now, my workshop is all level 5
30 Rams | 80(+20) Siege Towers | 30 Cannons | 90(+10) Trenches | 80(+20) Tar | 18 Unspent

I have pure Ranged and have the four best weapons and what I assume are the third to fifth best armour.
Until right now, I've only been training my two better units, so I have 250k and 190k of them and only a handful of the other two :B

Sounds good. Siege Towers are the strongest offensive weapon. Trenches/Tar are the best defense. I have Outposts/Barriers as my default defensive unit (great for warning and slowing down attacks), but I switch to Trenches/Tar before attacks land.

In full out war, you do need to train all unit types, unfortunately, simply because you need to keep your troop levels up, and you can only make 1920 troops per unit per province.

KoS sorta kinda declared war on the Thugz, too... I think. :dface Yay bandwagon!

Darkdragon

I'm stuck in peace mode. It's a rather nasty negative feedback system - the longer I stay in peace mode the higher the "I think its too expensive to attack you threshold". I have x troops at my disposal, which have the best stuff I have (ie, not that great) to all four troop types, produce them all equally to maximize troop production, is almost two times over the troop penalty cap (give or take two thousand), is in the process of build up province #4.

22 Towers
23 Cannons
69 Trench
69 Barrier

And I don't have access to IRC. I'm sorry for not specifying, in hindsight it was rather silly.  :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tezkat on August 29, 2008, 12:03:21 AM

Heh... would anyone like to take over as bank will llearch is away? I need to hide about 18 million ASAP.

Actually, it's free money. Go ahead and spend it on upgrades before the financial update wipes out everyone's savings.

I'm back now.

I should probably spend that 46 million, then. :-/