Urban Dead continued

Started by Xuzaf D, June 23, 2006, 12:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xuzaf D

Uhm... Yeah... my original charactor "Dalmunda" is just sitting around waiting to be revived in the southwestern most suburb- New Arkham. The point is 8, 98 or Methringham Grove. I have placed a revive request, but others in the area look like they've been there for a while so I'm wondering what you all think. Also, I'm wondering if my 700 exp is still good when I turn back human.

Anything going on in the game with the rest of you guys?

ilpalazzo

I've been playing fall of nations.

Darkmoon

I maxed my character and then got bored... I'm currently sitting in a Necrotech building trying to muster the energy to do something in the game.

Xuzaf D

I don't have many options then, do I?

Darkmoon

Xuzaf D

Well... I could just go to where you are. My zombie isn't doing anything special, just what it has been doing for the last month. And please tell me the nearly 800 experience is still good when I change human.

Darkmoon

Yeah, exp is transferable.

I'm up somewhere in Pitneybank I think. Even if I'm not, it's nearby...

olroxshade

I'm currently playing haunted castle,and all my accounts are dead,better check it

Xuzaf D

I'm at Teek Road in Pitneybank. Get moving because there are way to many people ready to shoot my ass around here.

edit: already dead. Give me a time of day to revive so I don't just sit around waiting for everybody to shoot me.

olroxshade

If there are a scientific please find and revive me,I'm in the residential area

Darkmoon

I'm up at Giddings Mall. There's a necrotech building right below the mall, between two auto repair shops. Right below the auto repair to the left is a revive point. Hang out there (and put in a revive request to speed it along) and you'll get reved in no time.

Xuzaf D

I'm there and people continue to kill my ass. Do something while I'm still alive.

Darkmoon

You're at Giddings and people are killing you? Suck!

Xuzaf D

I got revived. Now I'm in Billet Road Fire Station waiting for one of those lazy bastages heal me.

Darkmoon

Xuzaf D

I finally made it into the same mall my other charactor got killed trying to get into.

RJ

Ah! I didn't notice this before... Anyway, the DMFAers have got a small group going on there called the 'Mabslanders'. Currently we're based in West Becktown in the Maggs Bank, not far from Caiger Mall. We mostly do rescues and clean ups in the surrounding resource buildings.

If any of you are ever in the area, feel free to drop by (as long as you don't mind the fact that we're a pretty crazy bunch). The bank is pretty much the safest place in Malton and we get quite a few visitors staying over for temporary protection.

olroxshade

mmm,I'm dead again..........

Azlan

I have a few incarnations wandering about... fighting to defend Rhodenbank with my friends in the RCDC, defending Dartside as a leader of the Regulators Alliance with our multi-suburb defense treaty, and beating down zeds with the Malton club touring Night Ravers.

If you need any help, are not a P'ker, G'ker, zed, Mabslander  :mowtongue (kidding), or griefer, let me know!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Arcalane

If you're in the Darvall Heights area, give me a shout and I'll get in touch with my boys at the CDF - Crossman Defense Force. I haven't played in ages because of the rampant PKing and asshattery, as well as the zombie favouritism (fscking zombie whiny bitches) but I do have contacts and strings I can pull.

Darkmoon

I stopped playing because once your character is maxed, there was little in the ways of goals.