Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Here's a hug for taltamir.

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Giving out two hugs today, just for the heck of it. c: Hugs to Wildy and GenraCrimscon!

insidexml

Ketchup-Crumbles gets a hug today c:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Vidar!

techmaster-glitch

Missed two hugs... and although the "bad news" thread on this board has knocked me down a little, gotta keep going on, gotta keep spreading the good feelings. If only because of this.

Random hugs today go out to SoWhatIfImFurry, rabid_fox, and Valynth!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

I'm having some computer problems, so I'll just pay some hugs forward in case my hard drive decides to blow up before the replacement comes in. :animesweat Since it should be here in 2-3 days, I'll hug four people today to cover all my bases. And if my hard drive doesn't blow up? Well, then I'll have given out some extra hugs. c: They go to...

1. Azexu!
2. JackLee1978!
3. Dekari!
4. BetaToxin5!

insidexml

Jubs gets a hug today c:

Hope your computer gets better, Liatai :)

-Baroquemonger

bradypodidae

If I may, I would like to give a one time non-random sloth hug to wuffnpuff... jes 'cause!

*hugs*

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Jubs

:boogie I gotted teh hug.
Thanks insidexml.
Keep up the good work Huggers. You may not be  :batman or  :spidey but you are definitely superheros.
Hmm... superforumheros gots a good ring to it. If no one else thought that up before I call Gibbs.

Liatai

No computer explosions yet, so here's a hug for Joe3210!

techmaster-glitch

Whoops, missed a hug. Two random hugs today go to... llearch n'n'daCorna and Liatai!

(Oh, I just noticed. You should totally add an "L" to then end of your name and be "Liatail", then it'd be a palindrome! :D )

(And oh gawd those slothies are so cute, brady :O )

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

insidexml

Grey Wolf gets a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Glee! Thanks, Tech.

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 27, 2010, 12:51:25 PM
(Oh, I just noticed. You should totally add an "L" to then end of your name and be "Liatail", then it'd be a palindrome! :D )

Huh! You know, I never noticed that before. :. Hm... Liatail...

Anyway! Gamma (who has a rather cool avatar, I must say) gets a hug today. :smile

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... Kage!

Liatai

insidexml

SpottedKitty gets a hug. And apparently, so do I c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... Kibin! c:

Liatai

Today, Slacker Spice gets a hug.

insidexml

I give this hug to Aurawyn c:

-Baroquemonger

Sunblink

I'm not sick anymore! :) Back to Random Hugging.

Today's random hug is for Tixpoipsene.

Liatai

Mrs_A_ZeTavia gets a hug from me today! c:

techmaster-glitch

Two hugs today go to... Thirty Second Artbomb and Twist!

And welcome back, Keaton!  :mowhappy

insidexml

Congo Jack gets a hug today c:

Also, yaaaay, Keaton's back :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Oh, crud, I forgot to say hi! :dface Welcome back, Keaton! c:

Today's hug from me goes to Drakesfyre!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Sunblink

Couldn't get online yesterday, so I'm giving out two random hugs at once today.

1: Black_Angel
2: OminousShadow

Enjoy! :)

techmaster-glitch

I missed a hug too, so two robohugs today go out to.... Tytaj and D'ymkarra! c: