Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

This hug goes to Nerikull c:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Amber Williams got a hug from me today!  :)

Sunblink

Netrogo was randomly hugged by me today. :3

Now I'm off to spend the rest of the day playing video games. >:3

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Anri! :smile

techmaster-glitch

Darnit, missed a hug again. Two hugs today go to... rakyth and Eibborn! (formerly Eibbor_N,  believe...)

insidexml

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 15, 2010, 11:47:51 AM
Darnit, missed a hug again. Two hugs today go to... rakyth and Eibborn! (formerly Eibbor_N,  believe...)

:U TECHMASTER, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Amberbydreams by dreams gets a hug today. c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Oh crap, I forgot the smiley! :dface

Rafe

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 12, 2010, 09:19:35 AM
Muahaha! It's not over until I say it's over! >:3

Today's random hug goes to Rafe. :)

I'll see that random hug, and raise you a random Gir action figure, puppy disguise version:

Rafe

Rakyth

Completely off-topic, but does anybody know where I could go to get the first letter of my username capitalized?:X

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rakyth on May 16, 2010, 04:01:03 AM
Completely off-topic, but does anybody know where I could go to get the first letter of my username capitalized?:X

Yes. Note that your login is unchanged, however.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

Sorry for not being here yesterday :c To make up for it I'm giving away two Random Hugs.

They go to Sid and Kusanagi-sama. :)

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 16, 2010, 08:00:21 AM
Sorry for not being here yesterday :c To make up for it I'm giving away two Random Hugs.

They go to Sid and Kusanagi-sama. :)

My, my.  Thank's for the hug.  I wonder what I did to deserve a hug from Keaton?

Liatai

insidexml

This hug shall go to Icalasari c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Sid gets a hug from me today. :smile

ooklah

stormknighthec gets a randomly radioactive hug from me courtesy of the fallout wasteland.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Sunblink

I believe I've come down with some kind of throat virus, so I won't be able to give out Random Hugs for a few days because I'll be too busy sleeping.

For now here's today's random hug, it's for Akisohida. :)

Quote from: ooklah on May 17, 2010, 12:11:47 PM
stormknighthec gets a randomly radioactive hug from me courtesy of the fallout wasteland.

Make sure to give him some Rad-Away.

insidexml

Destina Faroda gets a hug today c:

Also, hope you get better, Keaton :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

I'm not going to have access to the Internet tomorrow, so I'm paying some hugs forward today. They go to...  AeliaWyndsong and Vicorus! :)

insidexml

Hugs for Unsilenced and Vicorus c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

I return with a hug for Shadowcatcher! :)

techmaster-glitch

Argh, I've been completely forgetting hugs...five today go out to

1. Darkmoon Firelyte himself! :eek
2. Eibborn!
3. Eferm!
4. Ketchup-Crumbles!
5. FSharp!

insidexml

Tarynsgate gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Ketchup-Crumbles

:) Thanks for the robo-hugs.

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... ChaosMageX!

insidexml

Tiger_T gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

A. Lurker gets a hug today!

techmaster-glitch

ack. Two random hugs today go out to... Swulf and Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats !

insidexml

-Baroquemonger