Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's robohug goes to... jimsan!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

rt

A belated thnkas for the hug gabi .. I gotta remember to drop by more I guess.

techmaster-glitch

ai yi yi, missed four hugs again. Okay, five hugs today go out to...

1. Succubus_1982!
2. Kayriel!
3. Zaarin!
4. Feather Dancer!
5. Azlan!

insidexml

Hugs for Cylonis, Escher, Talonr, and e_voyager :)

-Baroquemonger

Succubus_1982

Woot! My third hug! Thanks Techmaster!
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Gabi

5 hugs today!

1. Axa
2. Mischa
3. moriar
4. Tarynsgate
5. Amber Williams, who keeps breaking her own records.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

insidexml

This hug goes out to Toast. :U

-Baroquemonger

insidexml

A week has come and gone...

Hugs for starcat5, FSharp, Mel Dragonkitty, Illussy, LoneHowler, Indy, and SpottedKitty.

-Baroquemonger

llearch n'n'daCorna

Awfully quiet in here, isn't it?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Oh dear....I owe eight huggles total... why can I not keep up anymore?!? :crying One hug a day isn't that hard!

Anyway, the recipients are...
1. Keiel !
2. Wanderer!
3. Joe3210 !
4. MT Hazard!
5. Netrogo!
6. Dwarg91 !
7. Fox!
8. Nameless!

insidexml

This day sees Aracia with a random hug.

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

dangit, forgot to do a hug this morning like planned. Ah well, it's still getting out on time. The recipient of today's random robohug is demecowen!

MT Hazard

* Hugs entire forum *  :mowhappy
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

insidexml

A random hug for Wildy. :U

Can I do this without bodily harm to my person...?

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

On-time (barely) random robohug for... AmigaDragon!

techmaster-glitch

(whee, doublepost) alright, finally giving a REAL on-time robohug! The recipient is... Toast!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Whoop! Almost forgot the hug for today.

The recipient of today's random :robo :hug is... Damaris herself!

Aracia

Very, very belated thanks for the hugs, techmaster-glitch and insidexml. Lovely surprises for a newbie. :)

insidexml

I give Jim Halisstrad and Ronin Foxtail hugs :)

-Baroquemonger

Joe3210

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

techmaster-glitch

Argh! Forgot yesterday's hug. Okay, two hugs today go out to... Caph Abash and Lena!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... RNA !

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Shoot, none of the scripts seem to be working right now... I guess I'll give two hugs tomorrow :/

insidexml

:boogie Well, it seems to be working fine now. Fibre gets a hug.

-Baroquemonger

Fibre