Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

ack, missed giving the two hugs yesterday, so three today go out to... Sicill, OwlSaint, and Stig Hemmer!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

insidexml

Methinks it's been a week. :U

Hugs for Kafzeil, zeldagal12, Daimien, Balade, Azlan, Shadrok, and Seth C Triggs.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

arrrgh, same here. Seven random robohugs go out to...

1. ChaosMagget!
2. WhiteFox!
3. Dwarg91 !
4. Janus Whitefurr!
5. Captain! (a lurker)
6. Kenku!
7. wuffnpuff!

techmaster-glitch

On-time robohug goes to... Mwa!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Doublepost! Doublepost! Kill him!

;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Today's random hug goes to... RNA !

llearch n'n'daCorna

Let's resolve that double post issue again, shall we? ;-]

insidexml

I'll give Thirty Second Artbomb and OminousShadow hugs :)

-Baroquemonger

insidexml

Does anybody want to guess how long it's been?

Hugs for starcat5, Daimien, Mwa, Aganerral, Slacker Spice, Jairus, and Passive.

-Baroquemonger

Nameless

Thanks for the hug! (sorry I was late again!)

techmaster-glitch

Ohhh man... I've missed eleven hugs... :mowsad Why do I fail so much? :cry

1. Jacob Darkk!
2. Cvstos!
3. Rambon!
4. Keiel!
5. GabrielsThoughts!
6. keithinmn!
7. GuitarCrazyo!
8. Fibre!
9. Passive!
10. LoneHowler!
11. WojtekPod!

*whew* caught up again! Let's see if I can keep on top this time...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Somehow, I get the feeling that there will be a delay, sooner or later.. ;-]

Fibre

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 18, 2009, 03:35:44 PM
Somehow, I get the feeling that there will be a delay, sooner or later.. ;-]
>:O

>:[

:[

:(

:cry

It hurts because it's truuuuue...

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's ok, tech. We still like you.

insidexml

Oh... tech's back?

Hugs for GabrielsThoughts, Eibbor_N, Panda.Yuki, and jeffh4.

-Baroquemonger

WojtekPod

Thank you for the hug, Tech!  :mowhappy

techmaster-glitch

On-time hug! Hah! And the recipient is... Yugo!

insidexml

A hug for Kitsune Ascendant :)

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

craaap missed two huggles. Three random robohugs today go out to... fedexshop, Mao Laoren, and keithinmn!

insidexml

Hugs for Shade, scorpio803, and Madmann135 :)

-Baroquemonger

keithinmn

Thanks for the hugs today, and the ones previously.  Been busy with relocating and job hunting so I didn't have time to reply earlier.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's hug goes to... ITOS !

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's robohug goes to... Gamma!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robohug goes to... scorpio803!

insidexml

Cathowl and GabrielsThoughts get hugs :)

-Baroquemonger