I appear to have crashlanded...

Started by picaro, February 24, 2008, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picaro

Vaguely new here, not oh so new to DMFA, I'm just not a regular poster on forums so I don't tend to join them unless I actually have something to say. That doesn't happen very often so this may be the first and last time you see me :P

I don't really know what to say about myself, I figure if you wanna know something you can just ask. But I should warn you I'm an inveterate liar. That's totally true.

I'll just sit here with my dinner and wait I suppose. Maybe plot a little.

Gabi

Welcome.

Something just doesn't make sense, or maybe it's me (my blood pressure is low right now). You said you didn't join forums unless you had something to say... But you joined and posted and didn't know what to say?

In any case, enjoy the insanity and watch out for warnings like this one.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

picaro

I also enjoy contradictions.

I have things to say about the comic, but very little to say about myself. Mayhaps I am an imposing and mysterious figure.

Suwako

Hi I am Aiyno like that thing states right above my avatar  :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself and don't annoy yourself, how you could annoy yourself.. well I gather you have an imagination of your own. ;) Please be aware of the forum rules and stuff, I heard they are important.  :P Come and give people free presents and payed presents! They like them and it will make you semi-popular and stuff, Or at least so I am told. 

*Aiyno hands you a bottle of fire.

You need it.

Pagan

Hello. There'll be boxes and such warning you about things and such, but don't worry, it doesn't hurt. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

TheGreyRonin

Quote from: Pagan on February 24, 2008, 11:58:57 AM
Hello. There'll be boxes and such warning you about things and such, but don't worry, it doesn't hurt (much). Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Mansion.

Fixed. *grins*
Oh, hey new person.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pagan on February 24, 2008, 11:58:57 AM
Hello. There'll be boxes and such warning you about things and such, but don't worry, it doesn't hurt. Enjoy your stay.

No, there won't.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

picaro

I am unbelievably confused by this whole thread. Maybe I need coffee? Maybe you're all insane. Who knows? I'll just avoid boxes of all kinds and when in doubt, hide behind Deebs.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

No, you'll be playing right into his plans!

Also, welcome. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Pagan

If this thread confuses you, .... wait, I forgot what that symptom means... It's somewhere between having too much sanity, being too far gone, or that there's a red bee following you sending you misleading subliminal messages.  Ah well, it's gets better the longer you're here.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!