Animated Transformers - definitly worth a shot

Started by thegayhare, February 23, 2008, 11:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Well like I said in the topic It certainly seems that this new series has been made by people who are fans of the original.

As I've stated before the first season (atleast the first season anyway) seems to revolve around Megatron creating a new body.

To that end he has convinced Syndak that he is a freind of the autobots, and he should keep his existence a secret to prevent any bad blood between humans and autobots.

To that end he has been tinkering with Syndak's designs, both in hopes of creating his new body and an army of combat drones for his upcoming universal conquest.  Two of these experements have resulted in new transformers.  One being the Dinobots and the second resulting in Soundwave.  In both cases the transformers were fairly true to the original series units they were based on.  Soundwave even had his signature vocal patterns.  There was even a call back to Soundwave's old transformed state (his new transformation is a car with a suped up sound system) towards the begining.

Castle Pokemetroid

I do say, that first bit on toonami jetstream was quite interesting. Not what I expected. I was quite in tune with it, I whatched the whole thing and didn't even stop for a bathroom break.

Goatmon

It's a neat show, but I've had a hard time keeping my attention on it.  It seems to be a lot of hit and miss, going from badass combat, to scenes that remind me of lesser episodes of Teen Titans. 

Lushin

It's growing on me. I've seen the change the Transformers have taken from G1 to this. It's not to bad. I'm interested to see if they plan to introduce anymore of the Autobots or Decepticons. It's on earth, around present time, they befriended humans, and are helping out.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.