[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on September 19, 2008, 02:55:28 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2008, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 19, 2008, 02:51:32 PM
Well, I guess it wasn't death by shonen-ai, in any case.  :B
Surprisingly, considering it's Zig and all.
Good point.  From the description I was originally expecting Zedd to be a little more deceased.
AAHHHH!! No! Now the actual image and your description have combined into something much worse!

:banghead

OUTOUTOUT!!!

~o/ there's a Zedd who leads a life of danger / to everyone but Zig he stays a stranger / with every move he makes, another chance he takes / With Zig he won't live to see tomorrow /o~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2008, 02:45:37 PM
Umm... I'm not sure what to say.  Apart from I'm glad I wasn't at work when I clicked on it.  Zedd, someone's corrupted Ren... you wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you?

Ummmm  :paranoid....No no..I belive not..I am just an honest cubi doing an honest living

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jairus on September 19, 2008, 02:55:28 PM
AAHHHH!! No! Now the actual image and your description have combined into something much worse!
Sorry.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 02:48:41 PM
If this Zig character wasn't apparently more evil than has been let on (since I don't read all the insane material you people churn out re: mechs/characters/what have you), I'd almost say he's cute. Almost.
Oh, Ziggy isn't evil. He's just misunderstood. >:3 Also, I'm surprised that you haven't demanded more pink. :P

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2008, 02:45:37 PM
Zedd, someone's corrupted Ren... you wouldn't happen to know anything about this, would you?
I firmly put the blame on Abel. But Zedd isn't exactly innocent either..

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 03:00:29 PM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 02:48:41 PM
If this Zig character wasn't apparently more evil than has been let on (since I don't read all the insane material you people churn out re: mechs/characters/what have you), I'd almost say he's cute. Almost.
Oh, Ziggy isn't evil. He's just misunderstood. >:3 Also, I'm surprised that you haven't demanded more pink. :P

As misunderstood as Caleb, I'm sure. And no, no. All the pink came DURING the event. This is post-pink recovery.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Ren Gaulen

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:01:42 PM
This is post-pink recovery.
Is it even possible to recover from that? :P

Of course, look out how I lusciously, magnificently, fabulously and pinkly turned out.

"I'm not a bad man, I'm just misunderstood...
Okay, I'm a bad man." ~ Caleb

Tapewolf

Now I've got my thoughts in order, I think I can provide a proper critique:

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:09:16 PM
Of course, look out how I lusciously, magnificently, fabulously and pinkly turned out.
..I'm doomed.

OK, Zig is not misunderstood. He is a good guy for those who are on his side. For those who are against him he is very, very bad.

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 19, 2008, 03:18:34 PM
Now I've got my thoughts in order, I think I can provide a proper critique:

..Can't argue with that...

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 03:21:24 PM
..I'm doomed.

And doom never felt so good, seeping through the nooks and crannies of your body and mind, sliding deep into the core of your being until you feel positively... fabulous~

OK, Zig is not misunderstood. He is a good guy for those who are on his side. For those who are against him he is very, very bad.

Bah! BAH! Needs more pink evil!

Jairus

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:26:36 PM
..I'm doomed.

And doom never felt so good, seeping through the nooks and crannies of your body and mind, sliding deep into the core of your being until you feel positively... fabulous~
I don't know about you... but I'm feeling distinctly unfabulous right now.

Aha! He acknowledges it! Pink is evil! Ren, we must cleave the evil!

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

*shivers* It only gets scarier..

OK, so Zig also leads a huge army of Demons against the human kingdoms, pillaging and burning everything in his way. While his actual enemy are the Angels, he doesn't mind causing some chaos and destruction on the way. :P

Quote from: Jairus on September 19, 2008, 03:28:51 PM
Jebus Christ, Denton!! It sounded.. just wrong! :erk

Janus Whitefurr

*parry-hugs the attacking Jairus and Matter Subliminates in true Zonuda Pink style

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:47:48 PM

*parry-hugs the attacking Jairus and Matter Subliminates in true Zonuda Pink style
AHA!! Now I know the true nature of your power, Janus! I shall use the power of Purification, then!!
Curatio..
Teneritas..
Sectio..
Salus..
Coctura!

Jairus

Oh gods... Zonder... is Pink!

Allow me to assist you, GauGaiGar!

Gemu giru gan go gufo, vita!

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on September 19, 2008, 03:55:46 PM
Oh gods... Zonder... is Pink!

:hug  :hug  :hug

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 03:54:30 PM
AHA!! Now I know the true nature of your power, Janus! I shall use the power of Purification, then!!

...you have no one lending you power. WHAT ARE YOU ALONE, PITIFUL GOD OF DESTRUCTION?  :mwaha

*ahem* Crossing characters a bit there... >.>

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:57:42 PM
...you have no one lending you power. WHAT ARE YOU ALONE, PITIFUL GOD OF DESTRUCTION?  :mwaha
I am not alone. I never was, and I never will be. The will of my friends, their wishes and hopes are echoing in my soul! The oath sworn through blood, the oath sworn through courage has been carved into my heart! The creation of Earth. The creation of Heavens. The one who is equal to Gods. GURREN-GAI-GANN!!!!! ..Who the hell do you think I am? >:]

..Yep, I'm overly dramatic. :3

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 04:06:21 PM
I am not alone. I never was, and I never will be. The will of my friends, their wishes and hopes are echoing in my soul! The oath sworn through blood, the oath sworn through courage has been carved into my heart! The creation of Earth. The creation of Heavens. The one who is equal to Gods. GURREN-GAI-GANN!!!!! ..Who the hell do you think I am? >:]

..Yep, I'm overly dramatic. :3

I must be the only person in the world who, despite seeing both series, thinks that the hybridisation of both would be a complete load of bollocks. I'm so lonely. :<

:hug *subliminate*  :hug

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 04:12:51 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 04:06:21 PM
*me being overly dramatic*
I must be the only person in the world who, despite seeing both series, thinks that the hybridisation of both would be a complete load of bollocks. I'm so lonely. :<
No, you're not alone. "TTGL" and "GGG" won't go well together. Now "GaoGaiGar" and "Evangelion"!.. >:3

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 04:12:51 PM
:hug *subliminate*  :hug
I would have quoted the Bene-Gesserit "Litany against fear" here, but it was already done before, so I might as well embrace the pink.. :sweatdrop :tighthug

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 04:20:56 PM
No, you're not alone. "TTGL" and "GGG" won't go well together. Now "GaoGaiGar" and "Evangelion"!.. >:3

I'm currently watching the 2007 OVA of Steel Jeeg. He has an attack called Knuckle Bomber, that shoots his fists at the opponent, By clasping them together. And it can be controlled remotely. I had horrible crossover thoughts from the get-go.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 04:20:56 PM
I would have quoted the Bene-Gesserit "Litany against fear" here, but it was already done before, so I might as well embrace the pink.. :sweatdrop :tighthug

:boogie :tighthug One of me! One of me~!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 19, 2008, 03:57:42 PM

"You're not alone. Not here, you're not. We've got Cardinals, Archbishops, Certified Accountants, Music Critics... they're all here. You're never alone. Not here. Ah-hahahaha. Ah-hahahahahaha! Okay, break's over!"

Incidentally, I like how the first panel is done, with the ceiling fan blocking the view. Very cleverly stage-managed.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

OK, more random characters. This one was actually made up by Zedd.
Gast is one of Siegfried's henchmen (I hope you still remember that when Zig isn't kissing with other boys he is leading a Demon Crusade against the Angel race?). He belongs to a race of Shifters - Altlings who have highly advanced shapeshifting abilities. Shifters are rather rare, and they often try to hide among other Altling races like Demons, seeking their defence (Shifters are another race on the Angels' "Black List"). Gast's family was completely exterminated by the Sanguine - he survived only because he fled unnoticed by the Angels. Seeking refuge, he came to Siegfried, who was amassing the army of Demons and just mortal enkidu pissed off by humans. Gast quickly became a member of Zig's personal retinue. He acted as Zig's spy, negotiator and, in some cases, "stress reliever". Gast didn't really mind, anyway.
By the way, that skirt thing was worn only by Zig at first. But soon many members of his retinue, like Katoh, Iridor, Kayla and Gast himself, started to wear similar skirts. Later even some of the officers made such skirts a part of their uniforms (not that there is some universal uniform in Zig's army..). Then again, such skirts are actually quite common in Zig's own clan.
Next time: a huge nameless robot man who hates dragons with a burning passion of a thousand desert suns and wields a sword larger than a human being! ..I hope I'll come up with a name for him by the time I post him.. :sweatdrop

King Of Hearts

Nipples.

that is quite rare in depicting anthro males. Kudos.

Zedd

Gast is just one those guys willing to serve and willing to listen

Brunhidden

if you plan to draw all the characters of zedd you will be drawing till you are a very very old man

i absolutely dig the sarong though
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

NIPPLES!!
Um, sorry, couldn't resist the YGO:TAS shoutout. Anyway...

Nice character again, Ren and Zedd.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 11:59:55 PM
Next time: a huge nameless robot man who hates dragons with a burning passion of a thousand desert suns and wields a sword larger than a human being! ..I hope I'll come up with a name for him by the time I post him.. :sweatdrop

How about something simple... like Mike. Or V. Or Book. Or Skaira. Or Mal. Or Jayne. Or Jiljamez. Or Squall. Or... I'll stop there.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on September 20, 2008, 01:31:47 AM
NIPPLES!!

You're a baby pharoah?

Jairus

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 20, 2008, 03:05:44 AM
Quote from: Jairus on September 20, 2008, 01:31:47 AM
NIPPLES!!

You're a baby pharoah?
"You're just f*cking with me now, aren't you?"
"Indeed I am."

Um... not quite. It was the video game episode where Joey used the Ocarina of Time to revive the flying machine, and then Mai grabbed and hugged him... right in her cleavage. To quote Mai, "Hooray!" To quote Joey, "Nipples!"

Anyway...

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Jairus on September 20, 2008, 03:10:35 AM
Um... not quite. It was the video game episode where Joey used the Ocarina of Time to revive the flying machine, and then Mai grabbed and hugged him... right in her cleavage. To quote Mai, "Hooray!" To quote Joey, "Nipples!"

Eh, I never finished watching TAS. Neither did my hair.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on September 19, 2008, 11:59:55 PM

There are some who call him.... Tim?

Brunhidden

Quote from: Jairus on September 20, 2008, 03:10:35 AM

Anyway...

to borrow from amber-

:U nnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.