02/02/08 [#61] - Geisha must hear a lot of voices

Started by stiletto, February 02, 2008, 08:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Boy, he's really going down the list, ain't he. There's not a whole lot else left after all those.

Smart guy though. Heh, glue bag. If I was a wee bit more of a fan, I'd figure out what the heads where saying.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on. He's crossed off four. There's another four executioners. And there's the two others that have already been taken.

That leaves, assuming Jig doesn't take any of the ones White Noise has declined so far, for the same reasons, Spiral Black, Qin Xu, 'Crosshairs' Charity Drizel, 'Zodiac' Copper Miles, London Flood, and, of course Dr Daisy Archanis.

Two Scouts, one Demo, one Sniper, and one Strength. The only one of whom really showed their paces during the first round was Daisy.

I'd expect him to select Daisy, leaving Jig in the poo. Or, Jig to get Daisy, and Silk to take, I think, either Zodiac or Charity. Taking London Flood would be foolish, because they're both in the same division at the start, so despite it being just a vague grouping, there'll be more overlap with skills for that. Snipers and scouts are much the same - both are sneaky and underhanded, so I'd expect there to be a fair overlap with Charity, there, although not as much as with London Flood. Which means my money is on Silk taking Zodiac, and Jig taking Daisy.

After all, there's no other reason for us to see so much of Daisy as we have, right? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: stiletto on February 02, 2008, 08:14:37 PM
Boy, he's really going down the list, ain't he. There's not a whole lot else left after all those.
I want to know what happens if he tries to choose Jigsaw.  Presumably that's disallowed, but it would be fun to try.

QuoteIf I was a wee bit more of a fan, I'd figure out what the heads where saying.
I'm guessing 'psssshhh' or something like that.  At least for the one on the right.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 02, 2008, 08:52:19 PM
Quote from: stiletto on February 02, 2008, 08:14:37 PM
I want to know what happens if he tries to choose Jigsaw.  Presumably that's disallowed, but it would be fun to try.

Cypress: You can only pick the ones that are already chained to the wall.

White Noise: So if I shove her into someone else's cuffs, it'll count?

stiletto

Now I was under the impression White Noise was a little nicer then that.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: stiletto on February 03, 2008, 12:29:52 AM
Now I was under the impression White Noise was a little nicer then that.

Now where in that dialogue did I say it was canon?  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on February 03, 2008, 12:08:00 AM
Cypress: You can only pick the ones that are already chained to the wall.

White Noise: So if I shove her into someone else's cuffs, it'll count?

Bwahahahahahaha! Classy, Jig, Classy. With a capital C. ;-]

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 02, 2008, 08:40:32 PM
Oh, come on. He's crossed off four. There's another four executioners. And there's the two others that have already been taken.

That leaves, assuming Jig doesn't take any of the ones White Noise has declined so far, for the same reasons, Spiral Black, Qin Xu, 'Crosshairs' Charity Drizel, 'Zodiac' Copper Miles, London Flood, and, of course Dr Daisy Archanis.

Two Scouts, one Demo, one Sniper, and one Strength. The only one of whom really showed their paces during the first round was Daisy.

I'd expect him to select Daisy, leaving Jig in the poo. Or, Jig to get Daisy, and Silk to take, I think, either Zodiac or Charity. Taking London Flood would be foolish, because they're both in the same division at the start, so despite it being just a vague grouping, there'll be more overlap with skills for that. Snipers and scouts are much the same - both are sneaky and underhanded, so I'd expect there to be a fair overlap with Charity, there, although not as much as with London Flood. Which means my money is on Silk taking Zodiac, and Jig taking Daisy.

After all, there's no other reason for us to see so much of Daisy as we have, right? ;-]

Daisy does seem like an obvious choice for him- her crimes are not disclosed in her dossier, he seems concerned about the severety of crimes despite having JUST admitted everyone there is demonic (something tells me he cant be much better). theres also the bonus of her having just been a rival, and nothing is more satisfying then ordering your most hated rival to pick crud off your feet or shred something you just ordered her to copy for the sake of annoying her.

I would think jigsaw may make a good choice picking the chubby man, seeing as how she probably has all kinda mental defenses already and could see the benefits of having an ally with such powers. The fact his dossier mentioned that he had several of her species pregnant in his cult may be why he was quick to single her out for elimination, something to keep quiet... could this be the secrets thats crippling jiggy on the floor? i would assume her fetal position is due from her mind reading going berserk after that bonk on the head.

QuoteThe four most expensive words in the English language are "This time it's diffrent"
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The chubby man wants to kill Jigsaw. I -think- that might be one of those little problems - since, after all, if a lieutenant is supposed to protect their executioner...

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 03, 2008, 11:46:36 PM
he seems concerned about the severety of crimes despite having JUST admitted everyone there is demonic (something tells me he cant be much better).

That 'something' is probably his comment in the prior comic about hacking an entire ship's life support system, perhaps.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Brunhidden

despite being told what his crime was, the details are fuzzy. everyone else so far has been very clear as to what they did.

was he hired by a government to hack a ship for the purpose of killing the crew?

was he a pirate hoping to use the life support to either hold the crew hostage or steal a newly empty ship?

was he just some crazy nutjob hacking for shits and giggles?

was he trying to steal patented design secrets?

was he an assassin or revenge killer trying to single out one important subject and shut down air to their room?

we don't know, but that changes how severe of a crime it was.

QuoteMy hair, my hair, my hair is on fire!

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 06, 2008, 09:15:24 PM
despite being told what his crime was, the details are fuzzy. everyone else so far has been very clear as to what they did.

was he hired by a government to hack a ship for the purpose of killing the crew?

was he a pirate hoping to use the life support to either hold the crew hostage or steal a newly empty ship?

was he just some crazy nutjob hacking for shits and giggles?

was he trying to steal patented design secrets?

was he an assassin or revenge killer trying to single out one important subject and shut down air to their room?

we don't know, but that changes how severe of a crime it was.

Speaking of Shits and Giggles, mind outlining where on the "OMG that's Awful!" scale each crime listed lies on?

Just curious how you would rate "killing multiple people / an entire ship" for various motives versus the roundabout murder of a single individual.

Brunhidden

ranked from least vile to most vile

6- trying to steal patented design secrets

5- an assassin or revenge killer trying to single out one important subject and shut down air to their room

4- a pirate hoping to use the life support to  hold the crew hostage

3- same as above but to steal a newly empty ship

2- hired by a rival government to hack a ship for the purpose of killing the crew, probably very complex politics

1- was he just some crazy nutjob hacking for shits and giggles, assumed this has been a passing phase or drug induced due to how calm he is now

however as i am slow on the uptake, if this was a subtle way of saying my random speculations are not wanted merely say so and i will keep quiet

llearch n'n'daCorna

I dunno, I know -I- look forward to your speculations.

Jigsaw Forte

Your speculations are quite useful and wanted, I assure you.

... it keeps the forum busy.  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and keeps Darkmoon envious of the traffic. ;-]

Pagan

Indeed.

You keep up this story and I'm sure this forum will become as busy as Lost Lake.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!