Eternal Rains (OOC) [M] - Closed

Started by Sunblink, December 22, 2007, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

at this rate i'll post when i get back form work in about 12 hours.
or at least modify my post to try and get things rolling again
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

Yeah, I was kinda starting to worry that this one was dying.  I dun wan it to die. :<

Sunblink

Sorry for the delay in responding to this, guys. Yesterday was hell.

I'm also sorry it's been taking me so long to get to this. As far as ER goes, my inspiration's been pretty dry. (Dead muse?) This doesn't mean the RP's dead, though. I have crazy things planned for this arc. I'll try to hack out another post as soon as possible, come hell or high water.

If worst comes to worst, I'll talk to Cog about calling a hiatus and then doing a roll call for interest when it's over.

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna waters Keaton's muse.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mel Dragonkitty

I find Keaton's muse responds better to cupcakes.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on January 29, 2009, 12:11:37 PM
I find Keaton's muse responds better to cupcakes.
If her muse is sick, would that be why we haven't seen the cake pictures lately?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

Mao

That's no cupcake...  that's a BOWL CAKE!  :U

Ren Gaulen

I shall take that cake.. AND EAT IT! >:[ OM-NOM-NOM.

Mao

Ok folks.. out with the pitchforks.  Start prodding the GM's.

*brandishes a rather large and unpleasant looking pitchfork*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 05, 2009, 10:06:31 AM
Ok folks.. out with the pitchforks.  Start prodding the GM's.
You want to watch out for Cross.  If he thinks Keaton isn't leading the group well enough, he'll start to take over...

Mao

Hehe, I haven't even entered the RP yet so I'm fine.  However I think I get your double meaning there, and if that's what it comes to then so be it, but we have to at least prod the GM's first I think.

Edit:  *commences prodding*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 05, 2009, 10:22:56 AM
Hehe, I haven't even entered the RP yet so I'm fine.  However I think I get your double meaning there, and if that's what it comes to then so be it, but we have to at least prod the GM's first I think.

I don't think I have what it takes to usurp control of the game itself, no.  But if Keaton's character is going to idle, it would only be in Cross' character to override her if he thinks her inaction will threaten their survival.

Stygian

Don't mind me. I'm merely idling because Sal is about as much use right now as a scabrous penguin. I'll swing right back in, kicking faces, once I get a reason. And I already have a general sort of entry in mind. Please alert me if you have any demands though...

Now, can you get me 39 more of those cakes?

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 05, 2009, 02:26:06 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 05, 2009, 10:22:56 AM

I don't think I have what it takes to usurp control of the game itself, no.  But if Keaton's character is going to idle, it would only be in Cross' character to override her if he thinks her inaction will threaten their survival.

I'm going to post, I swear! :U She's not idling. I mean, I don't mean for her to. God, I hate writing transitional scenes.

Ironically, Mao poking me with his HORRIBLE RUSTY PITCHFORK inspired me to start writing a post in MS Word. I'm pretty sure my horrifically bleeding gashes have nothing to do with that.

I hope Cross doesn't take too much offense to Keaton trying to kill him if he tries to usurp her undeserved leadership >:3 Come to think of it, she probably wouldn't stand a chance against a fully-sane Incubus.

Quote from: Stygian on February 05, 2009, 03:49:37 PM
Now, can you get me 39 more of those cakes?

Fuck you and your memes >:[

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on February 05, 2009, 03:49:37 PM
Don't mind me. I'm merely idling because Sal is about as much use right now as a scabrous penguin. I'll swing right back in, kicking faces, once I get a reason. And I already have a general sort of entry in mind. Please alert me if you have any demands though...

A polite request to perhaps provide Witt with some medical assistance, maybe.

I promise, I'll be truly grateful. He, on the other hand, will probably demonstrate his appreciation with crudity and profanity. In spades... :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 05, 2009, 04:12:13 PM

I'm going to post, I swear! :U She's not idling. I mean, I don't mean for her to. God, I hate writing transitional scenes.

Ironically, Mao poking me with his HORRIBLE RUSTY PITCHFORK inspired me to start writing a post in MS Word. I'm pretty sure my horrifically bleeding gashes have nothing to do with that.

It's not rust.. that's just caked on blood.  It's so hard to get off.  I have to say I'm surprised that my motivational brick had no effect.  Maybe I missed.  I'm sure I've got another around here some where I can whip at you.

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 05, 2009, 04:12:13 PM
I hope Cross doesn't take too much offense to Keaton trying to kill him if he tries to usurp her undeserved leadership >:3 Come to think of it, she probably wouldn't stand a chance against a fully-sane Incubus.

It'd be an interesting fight to watch.

Cogidubnus

Cog's ranting isn't in any way a commentary on any of the players, and is purely being used as a plot device, and is also because he's on the hair-thin line of insanity and has a death wish. Just letting you know, Tape.  :B

Tapewolf

Memo to remind me to respond to these tomorrow - somehow I forgot over the weekend.

Cogidubnus

Aw. No death threats? I thought Cog had at least merited a promise of a devoured soul... >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 10, 2009, 12:23:51 PM
Aw. No death threats? I thought Cog had at least merited a promise of a devoured soul... >:3
Actually, one of the ideas I was toying with was "You seem to have two souls.  Do you want me to fix that for you?"

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 10, 2009, 12:25:27 PM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 10, 2009, 12:23:51 PM
Actually, one of the ideas I was toying with was "You seem to have two souls.  Do you want me to fix that for you?"

Interestingly enough, he'd probably crumble to dust or eat you, depending on which one you devoured. Seeing as he's far outlived the lifespan of a -normal- Were...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 10, 2009, 12:27:07 PM
Interestingly enough, he'd probably crumble to dust or eat you, depending on which one you devoured. Seeing as he's far outlived the lifespan of a -normal- Were...
Yes.  Though if Cross were truly going to do that he'd go for the weirder, more dangerous one I think.

Mao

*peers out of the shadows of lurkdom and waves a pitchfork around*

Sunblink

A post has been finished. I just need to have it evaluated by Cogidubnus before it's posted. Did I mention I hate transitional scenes?

Mao

*a hand from the shadows of lurkdom extands towards Keaton holding flowers *

>.>

<.<

*waves pitchfork again for good measure*

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 10, 2009, 02:07:17 PM
*a hand from the shadows of lurkdom extands towards Keaton holding flowers *

>.>

<.<

*waves pitchfork again for good measure*

*confiscates the pitchfork*

No rioting on the OOC. You may, however, wave any of these pre-approved items in indignation if you so choose. *hands list*

1: Encyclopedia Britannica (all volumes concurrently)
2: Groucho Marx, or his eyebrows thereof
3: An imaginary pitchfork (imaginary anything else will be confiscated)

(I haven't even stopped bleeding from the last pitchfork, seriously guys that hurts)

Mao

:<

No rioting?  How about rabble-rousing?  Is rabble-rousing ok?

Sweet post Keats.  However.. was it Epyon questioning your leadership, or was it Cross? 

Sunblink

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 10, 2009, 03:06:25 PM
(I haven't even stopped bleeding from the last pitchfork, seriously guys that hurts)

Well, Cog, that's what happened when you get jabbed with a sharp object. :<

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 10, 2009, 03:15:33 PM
Sweet post Keats.  However.. was it Epyon questioning your leadership, or was it Cross? 

Cross, technically, but Keaton would get so pissed off at Epyon breaking down that she'd view it as a disrespect. She's not very good at discriminating.

You guys have no idea how hard it was to keep Keaton from going "MY Cross," when she grabbed Cross's sleeve.