Favorite characters thread!

Started by Hermie, December 14, 2007, 02:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Eibbor_N on December 17, 2007, 04:41:20 PM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on December 17, 2007, 01:47:02 AM
I am immensely satisfied that no one has mentioned my cameo appearance as their favourite.

Now I can fade back into anonymity! :D

He said, drawing attention to it...  :rolleyes

Exactly. It's genius. Everyone assumes I want the praise and attention, and thus denies me any of it, thus fulfilling my grand plan of becoming obscure! It's a work of twisted art if I do say so myself.

Also, if it wasn't obvious: I'm a Jyrras fan through and through, with a secondary spot for Cream and Cookies aka Abel.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Hermie on December 19, 2007, 11:52:32 PM
Drakes are the perfect dragons for pets. Travel size! ^^ I once had a dream where I had a very small dragon that would sit on my shoulder...

Pip (from Pip & Flinx, of Alan Dean Foster, rather than Amber's Pip) styles?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

Exactly. It's genius. Everyone assumes I want the praise and attention, and thus denies me any of it, thus fulfilling my grand plan of becoming obscure! It's a work of twisted art if I do say so myself.

Rule 1 of genius: You don't reveal your plan untill there's nothing people can do to stop it.

I simply loved your lines, I frequently quote your 'You are a cruel and evil boss' line with my own employer. Maybe Wildy should write a sequel.

ShiningShadow

Lorenda shes smart sweet and damn sexy.  :boogie

Sid

Ooof, so many...
Before I forget: Xander. Curse you for killing him off, Amber! *sobs* :cry
In the regular cast... Wildy, Ink, and Fa'Lina, I guess.
Oh, and a special spot for Biggs ("No... sorry, Dee. It's still pretty hot.") :boogie

In the "favorite disguise" spots, Destania as a gazelle and Abel-as-Merlitz.
:boogie

Rakala

Hmm.... my favorite character would have to be Mab. I guess she reminds me of.... well.... scary enough she reminds me of myself in some ways. especially this part. >.>
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_232.php

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Sid on December 26, 2007, 08:55:37 AM
Before I forget: Xander. Curse you for killing him off, Amber! *sobs* :cry

I... forgot about Xander D: Waaaaah!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Chaos

Regina. Any goth chick that proclaims her love while being completely blood soaked gets me happy.  :boogie

Denyen

I like all the characters fairly well, but Jyrras is my favorite. I tend to like characters I can relate to the most. Smart, science geek, shy and scared of losing the friends he has; yep, real familiar to me. ^^ Plus, he just looks cool.  8)

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Denyen on December 29, 2007, 01:20:54 AM
I like all the characters fairly well, but Jyrras is my favorite. I tend to like characters I can relate to the most. Smart, science geek, shy and scared of losing the friends he has; yep, real familiar to me. ^^ Plus, he just looks cool.  8)
Finally someone gets it!

Pagan

I see myself in Jyrras because of his awkward shyness and geeky hobbies.

But I like Dan for his goofiness and heroic sense of justice.

I'm very much attracted to Wildy for her brash ways and strong self-esteem.

But my favorite character?

She's hasn't gotten much screen time...
Only one apperance in the comic...
I really hope my main girl's going to show up soon...

Regina
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Seth

My favorite is Fluffy.  :woot

In the actual story, I'd say Dan for a number of reasons, the top 2 is because he's so goofy yet heroic, and his DDR outfit ROCKS!  :kirby :ipod :boogie

In third is.... Regina :love2
If you know what I did... Then kudos to you.

Kaerou

Pip.. so adorable and bitey. Nom.

Then.. hard to say but with Abels story i've just grown so very attached to him.  <3 Abel

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Ailis

I am a big fan of Lorenda and Kria.  I think Lorenda is a big ol' sweetheart and her demon background makes her really interesting.  I love Kria's attitude and color pattern.

...scary thing is, Kria really makes me think of my mom...

Zanname

Quote from: ShiningShadow on December 25, 2007, 04:13:56 PM
Lorenda shes smart sweet and damn sexy.  :boogie

I too find Lorenda attractive. >.>      Votes for fave. :)

Kayriel

Abel first and foremost... Jyrras reminds me too much of one of my old chars, but he's still kind of cute. Wildy-san... -rubs his chin- Wildy looked great in that blue dress, and her constant friendly threats (which are usually made good on) remind me of myself and my friends. Dan for his awkwardness... Mab because of her shrewd double-personality, and Fa'Lina for the "no running in the halls" bits. Hehe.
<3 Abel

Goddamned

Oh god i'm gay for Abel. What have you done to me Ambeeer?! D:

WhiteFox

Dr. Ink is my hero. I don't know Ink on the forums, tho, just the comic character.

Second by the slimmest margin, Amber and Fluffy from the QftRs. Honestly, I wish Amber did a weekly QftR. I think I'd actually prefer that to Abel's story. Don't get me wrong, Abel is awesome, but he's in DMFA. And the QftR's are hilarious.

I love Lorenda and Kira, tho. They're such opposites.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Kayriel

Quote from: WhiteFox on January 14, 2008, 04:50:50 PM
Dr. Ink is my hero. I don't know Ink on the forums, tho, just the comic character.

Second by the slimmest margin, Amber and Fluffy from the QftRs. Honestly, I wish Amber did a weekly QftR. I think I'd actually prefer that to Abel's story. Don't get me wrong, Abel is awesome, but he's in DMFA. And the QftR's are hilarious.

Blasphemy! Thou shalt hold no other Weekly above the favour of Abel's Story!
<3 Abel

PurpleCheeseLlama

Abel and Lorenda XD Abel because he's just pretty damn awesome, and Lorenda because she gets little love. Oh, Kria and Fa'lina are cool too XD

Hermie

I really fell behind.. ^^; Lack of internet access will do that..

Kria is kind of mixed with me.. She's half "KILL THINGS! BE EBIL!" And half good and loving attghe same time. It makes me realize even mass murderers and demons have another side to them..

lenden

:eager Why has no one said that their favorite character is Death Bringer!? :eager

:3*Is alone*:3

;) She's the coolest! ;)

:giggle Come on, what newborn in existance has ever named themselves Deathbringer? :giggle

:boogie Deebs Rocks! :boogie

WhiteFox

Quote from: Kayriel on January 14, 2008, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: WhiteFox on January 14, 2008, 04:50:50 PM

Blasphemy! Thou shalt hold no other Weekly above the favour of Abel's Story!

Quote from: lenden on January 14, 2008, 09:56:16 PM
:eager Why has no one said that their favorite character is Death Bringer!? :eager

:3*Is alone*:3

;) She's the coolest! ;)

:giggle Come on, what newborn in existance has ever named themselves Deathbringer? :giggle

:boogie Deebs Rocks! :boogie

I think Deebs should get her own weekly.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

KarlOmega1

Let's see...I like Wildy, Aaryanna. and Fa'lina in the ladies category. !n the male characters I like Merlitz, Abel, and Dan.

Reasons for the males:
Merlitz because he's a Fire Mage. Dan because he's ends up being the comic relief sometimes. Abel because you can't just tell what he's up to.

Reasons for the ladies: Wildy because she's one tough ferret. The other two because they're beautiful.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Naldru

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on January 17, 2008, 12:10:03 AM
Let's see...I like Wildy, Aaryanna. and Fa'lina in the ladies category. !n the male characters I like Merlitz, Abel, and Dan.

Reasons for the ladies: Wildy because she's one tough ferret. The other two because they're beautiful.
Implying Wildy isn't beautiful can be extremely dangerous to your health.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kayriel

Agreed. D= She looked great in that dress, though.
<3 Abel

WhiteFox

Aargh... I hate this thread, making me choose. I'm a big fan of Wildy too.

Dammit. I can't pick.

kaskar

8) This could be simplified. Who are the contenders for the worst dressed ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Pagan

Psst... if you can't choose which is your favorite, just choose the best character. It's not hard to guess.

Pick Regina.

Cause she's awesome.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

WhiteFox

If she's so awesome, how come she hasn't made an appearance in the comic yet?