02/03/08 [Abel 2 #5] - Paperwork

Started by Goatmon, February 03, 2008, 12:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnizInDisguise

*shivers* So much paperwork...........

Alondro

I think that warp aci looks kinda like Majin Buu's second form with that long head extension.  *nods*  Yup.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

I love the Buus. All Buu forms pwn muchly, especially Kid Buu and Uub/Majuub 8)

AnizInDisguise

To be honest my favorite buu was was the fat one. So childish and funny.

Aleolus

We are so not going there!  Aaryana's long gone, and should be forgotten about, you know that!

Kayriel

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on February 03, 2008, 09:22:27 PM

Don't you have paperwork to be filling out, you evil, evil man? D=
<3 Abel

Starcat5

Quote from: Aleolus on February 04, 2008, 02:18:13 AM
We are so not going there!  Aaryana's long gone, and should be forgotten about, you know that!

What an odd thing to say. Technically, from an A.S. standpoint, she hasn't even shown up yet. Also, given that Aaryana and Abel have a long standing feud (sp?) in the current timeline, it is almost inevitable for her to show up in A.S. at some point.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

WhiteFox

A.S. might not follow able completely up to the events in DMFA. It might only follow his first few years at SAIA, and resolve his personal issues and his issues with his father.

Dest might not have been his teacher till late in his education, and he and Aary may not have met until he was a senior student.

I wouldn't assume that members from the DMFA cast are going to show up just because they're old enough to appear. This is ABEL's story, after all.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Starcat5

Quote from: WhiteFox on February 04, 2008, 03:54:38 AM
I wouldn't assume that members from the DMFA cast are going to show up just because they're old enough to appear. This is ABEL's story, after all.

...granted, but my point to Aleolus still stands. Just because she's no longer part of the main cast anymore doesn't mean that we should forget that she ever existed.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ANTIcarrot

You know, Abel said Dan's mother taught torture, but not exactly what type of torture.

Demonic paperwork - Design and methodology? :rolleyes
<carefully leans closer to the spinning coffin>
"What's that Mr Mendel? Kill chakat Goldfur? Shi's making a mockery of all your theories?"

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Kayriel on February 04, 2008, 02:23:30 AM
Quote from: AnizInDisguise on February 03, 2008, 09:22:27 PM

Don't you have paperwork to be filling out, you evil, evil man? D=

*mumblemumblemumble*

pyrohamster

Quote from: starcat5 on February 04, 2008, 03:37:08 AM
Quote from: Aleolus on February 04, 2008, 02:18:13 AM

What an odd thing to say. Technically, from an A.S. standpoint, she hasn't even shown up yet. Also, given that Aaryana and Abel have a long standing feud (sp?) in the current timeline, it is almost inevitable for her to show up in A.S. at some point.
Aaryana is a 29 years older than Abel, i think she would be at SAIA already.