[Art] Net drew something (Updated Dec 11/07-Bunny Girl)

Started by Netrogo, November 13, 2007, 07:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 03:03:40 PM
I dunno... Brun?

i just spit my drink on the screen when i saw someone even considered me elegable for that row... however i don't know why nobody guessed tgh right away, why did it take so long to guess? on the other hand i thought tapewolf was holding a ball of yarn so i didn't know who to guess for that
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 17, 2007, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 14, 2007, 03:03:40 PM
I dunno... Brun?

i just spit my drink on the screen when i saw someone even considered me elegable for that row... however i don't know why nobody guessed tgh right away, why did it take so long to guess? on the other hand i thought tapewolf was holding a ball of yarn so i didn't know who to guess for that

Hey now, I guessed tgh the moment I saw him.

Netrogo

Maybe I should have posted a slightly larger sized image, might have made those small details (holes in the film reel, and tgh's mechanicalness) easier to make out.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Amber Williams

I suck at responding to things. :<

I got this in email and though it was cute, and I still do think its awesome. I just feel dumb when I can't think of anything better to say thank "nifty! Thanks muchly!"

But then again being all quiet about it probably is worse. :U

thegayhare

*Giggles*

Me as a pin... well I guess it's not all bad since I'd have balls in my face every day...

sorry that was bad wasn't it

Amber Williams

Quote from: thegayhare on November 18, 2007, 12:03:58 PM
*Giggles*

Me as a pin... well I guess it's not all bad since I'd have balls in my face every day...

sorry that was bad wasn't it

And this was the day Amber died choking on her chestnuts.

Netrogo

*Spits soda all over his monitor* Well, I'm glad you umm like it TGH :erk

Also don't worry about it Amber, I was mostly just concerned that my email had eaten the message before it got to you. But I didn't wanna spam your mailbox since you probably get a metric fuck tonne of emails every day as is. Glad you liked it though.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 12:09:35 PM
And this was the day Amber died choking on her chestnuts.

"Local artist choked to death on her nuts."
"'I wish I was -able- to do that', spectator cries."

Edit:
"He wished to remain anonymous, but we can reveal..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

wow I must say this is the best reaction I've ever gotten to anything I said...

*giggles*

Sienna Maiu - M T

but bunny... you say so many things, how are we to be expected to keep up with them all?

Netrogo

Behold, I have drawn a bunny girl. Also I'm terrible at hands so sorry if the pose seems awkward I couldn't figure out a better way to hide them and I didn't want to mess up the whole pic by having terrible hands cuz I was actually pretty happy with how the rest of it turned out.

Bunny Girl

xHaZxMaTx

Heheh, OMGTKB.

Anywho, that looks pretty nice.  The anatomy's not perfect (though I couldn't do any better), but the lines are nice, clean, and smooth.  You may need to work on proportions; her arms are different lengths and her head is a bit big.  Overall, nice work.  *Is tempted to colour...*

Netrogo

Thanks. I've been trying to work on proportions, apparently my earlier work tends to look like children because I make the legs too short >.< Also thanks about the arms, didn't notice that until you said something.