Salutations, a new member has been fitted in your ranks.

Started by Darkdragon, December 08, 2007, 02:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

Good morning - the thin moon over Saskatchewan is a breathtaking sight isn't it? Erm, well, I am known as Darkdragon, I have been an avid reader of Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures for a few years, but have recently rediscovered the joys of being a part of the community surrounding a fabulous comic. Furthermore, I have started reading Castlevania RPG and decided that it wasn't that bad, considering I have a former distaste of sprite comics in general.

A few facts to get people acquainted with me: I live in Canada, I'm a high school student, studies Japanese, practices calligraphy (its quality is up for debate), would rather type out most words properly coherently than 1337-speak, likes to state things eloquently when in an artistic mood, and uses far too much epexegesis for my own good.

It is rather late, I will devote more time to exploring the forums and meeting new people later, as in after I get some sleep.

xHaZxMaTx

Hello.

Everyone else will be here, shortly.  Expect plenty of warnings.  Have a cookie.

Suwako

Hello.

We have your time will not be short here.  >:3
Please enjoy yourself while you are here.

Dannysaysnoo

Hello.

You type with a fancy aftertaste? you might like Tapewolf.

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Quote from: Darkdragon on December 08, 2007, 02:25:37 AM
Furthermore, I have started reading Castlevania RPG and decided that it wasn't that bad, considering I have a former distaste of sprite comics in general.

:redrum
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

bill

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

Angel

Well, you type correctly, you're Canadian, and you actually care about calligraphy. I approve of you, my friend! I'm Black Angel, and please enkoy your stay! Expect a chocolate mow on your pillow!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

xHaZxMaTx

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Brunhidden

Beware, for the path you are on shall lead to your certain destruction!

actually im intruiged to see someone so verbose join
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Netrogo

Whoo Canadians are taking over the forum!

Welcome to the forums, will LightDragon and WeakLightbulbInADarkRoomDragon be joining us soon?
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Brunhidden

by the law of the internet the fact you used that name now means that person exists.

thank you for conjutring a furry with the IQ of elderly mayonase into existance, should i ever meet him i shall set you on fire

Faerie Alex

QuoteSalutations, a new member has been fitted in your ranks.
+1 Unit Strength, woo hoo!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Brunhidden

looks more like a diplomat or beaurocrat- a non military unit that can give us even bigger bonuses

....now i wonder what kind of points each of us is worth....

Netrogo

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 10, 2007, 09:07:00 PM
by the law of the internet the fact you used that name now means that person exists.

thank you for conjutring a furry with the IQ of elderly mayonase into existance, should i ever meet him i shall set you on fire

In that case I call Rule 34 on the lot of them and cackle maniacally at you :mwaha
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Netrogo on December 11, 2007, 04:46:19 PM
Quote from: Brunhidden on December 10, 2007, 09:07:00 PM

In that case I call Rule 34 on the lot of them and cackle maniacally at you :mwaha

nasty...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on December 11, 2007, 04:46:19 PM

I'd say "low blow" but given the subject matter, that might be taken the wrong way...

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh hi *waves*
Just thought I'd pop in to welcome you before I have to go stab my ears.
Yeah, I've gone and let them regrow again, so I'll be repiercing them with something sharp.
On that matter, but not entirely related, here's a gift for you *reaches into a plot-hole, pulling out a pointstick, which she tosses to Darkdragon*
Well kid, since I like you (you seem cool, calligraphy~) I shall now inform you of warnings, squirrels, lionesses and the paranoid, also, you should always always read through an entire thread before posting a reply, rather unlike what I am doing.
. . .
(ellipses~)

So, welcome to the forum, and enjoy the sights :),
     Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass