Heeey folks. Nice place ya got here. :o

Started by Tony, December 04, 2007, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Heeey all. I'm Tony; Frequent reader of DMFA, somewhat decent artist, and gamer of the Nintendo variety. I'm a friend of Janus, for those who know who he is (which, as chances are, everyone would know, right?). I'll probably be checking this place out here, but first, gonna get my account all prettied-up and whatever. So, uhm, I guess the bottom line for this topic would have to be...

Hello! :D

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Hello fellow irc goer, hope you don't get bored on here or get lost in the choas I hope you enjoy yourself and make lots of friends! :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

* Sienna_Maiu plagiarizes!

Welcome to the grarbardar!FORUM!, since I suppose this greeting will be quite as random as it always in on the forum, I shall now hocuspocus up some things to be wary of. For one... Well, Janus you know, llearch is llearch as always, watch out for HaZzy, he's a Jerky. Delicious, delicious jerky~...
Also beware of RJ and her exploding muffins, and all mods. Especially llearch and Zina, but especially Bill, Darkmoon, Damaris (especially, she's totally the scariest, rawr) and RJ. *tosses pointystick at Tony from a handydandy plothole*
Right, so that thing'll protect you, use it well and I'll See you around. You've read the rules, so you should be fine.
. . .
*tosses over an extra pointy-stick, just incase*

umm... yeah,
    Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

*zooms off*

[*Worst. Greeting. Ever.*]

*Fix'd: Better.*
Right-o -best

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

Sienna, we don't allow reposts of conversations, I'm sorry to say.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber